Please vote for a rematch between machida vs shogun

youlldie2

Please if you want to see justice be serve, vote for a rematch , between Machida vs Shogun Rua, the real LHW CHAMP, not need to wait he deservs a rematch now

and please get some judges with 20/20 vision this time , and not alcohol allowed for them untill after the fight

would you like to see a rematch quick , please vote

i vote that everyone stop talking about this stupid fight.

whats done is done you can't change what already happened

all of u with ur sigs saying stuff like "shogun the true lhw champion" just need to get off shoguns nuts cuz the fight was close anyways

I know we can't change it but maybe we would make a point, and next time the UFC would get some judges that know MMA, they were watching something totally difreent than that fight that they were sopouse to be scoring

Well we all know that shogun would destroy Griffeen ' date=' the first time they fought Sogun was hurt and even so he didn't got an easy win , and i see Tito Ortiz owning Forest hands down[/quote']

spell check? spell check? ' 'griffin'',''shogun'',''didnt got'' should be didnt get.''forrest''

I voted yes but you do realize this is pretty much pointless? Dana already said in the post fight press conference that he wants an immediate rematch and that both fighters have already agreed verbally. Now they just have to wait on Machida to get back from whatever hand injury or whatever it was, so he can train to fight Shogun again.

I voted yes but you do realize this is pretty much pointless? Dana already said in the post fight press conference that he wants an immediate rematch and that both fighters have already agreed verbally. Now they just have to wait on Machida to get back from whatever hand injury or whatever it was' date=' so he can train to fight Shogun again.[/quote']

Well i hope ****et Dana keeps he's word and makes it happen

I voted no because Machida just dominated Rua with no questions asked.

It was like watching Silva vs Griffin

That's one of the dumbest responses I've heard on here. Did you even watch the fight? I hope that you never vote for elections. Did you vote for W. Bush both terms? ...retard

Archived