Kimbo Has a chance to come back............

Chinner

but doesnt' date=' prolly cuz of his knee, it said a "kimbo twist that u never saw coming".

kimbo would never back down, so this time he is going to cuz of the injury

DAMN[/quote']

I am hearing that Kimbo will be fighting at LHW on dec. 5th not sure how true but that's what i'm hearing!

He is fighting Alexander in December' date=' so the twist is that he is not going to fight. I am willing to bet that Mitrone fights and loses.[/quote']

what i'm thinking will happen as well.

I am hearing that Kimbo will be fighting at LHW on dec. 5th not sure how true but that's what i'm hearing!

from some websites that other forum members have posted links to, its a catchweight bout against houston alexander, but until something is posted on UFC.com i would take any info right now with a grain of salt.

I would make since for Kimbo to come back. Unless Dana is a hypocrite. Let's remember this was recorded before the ratings for the show came out, and it's been "rumored" that Kimbo was fighting in the Finale show.

His only fight so far hasn't been impressive at all.

My guess (and this is nothing but my opinion) is Kimbo comes back and fights McSweeney. He beats McSweeney, but then he either loses in the semi's or he's unable to fight b/c of his knee.

I would make since for Kimbo to come back. Unless Dana is a hypocrite. Let's remember this was recorded before the ratings for the show came out' date=' and it's been "rumored" that Kimbo was fighting in the Finale show.

His only fight so far hasn't been impressive at all.

My guess (and this is nothing but my opinion) is Kimbo comes back and fights McSweeney. He beats McSweeney, but then he either loses in the semi's or he's unable to fight b/c of his knee.[/quote']

either he tells dana "ya ill fight, but it wont be to my ability because of my knee" or he tells dana "i would love too fight but i dont think i want to risk my knee"

and i think its the second one :(

Archived