Newest list of the 12 most overrated,fighters

youlldie2

So ' date=' you most be the reson why Lesnar is not fighting Carwin

you are in the bed some were in the caribean with Lesnar having gaY SEX[/quote']

I despise Brock Lesnar. I want nothing more that Carwin to rearrange his face. That aside, your list is attrocious, makes no sense, and you back none of it up with some form of proof.

ok' date=' are you hurt becouse your favorite fighter is in this list, grow up i take it like your sister does evrynight[/quote']

you are going to get ban

this is the reason why there should be an amount of set amount of posts require before someone creates a thread

Stevenson' date=' Florian, and Franklin.

Not even close.[/quote']

maybe Franklyn he is not the bad

but Florian and specially Stevenson, who doesn't evolve or learns anything new or shows anything impresive,he will never be a champ by the end of next year nobody would remember who he was.

Wow' date=' I was off. I didn't think anyone had love for Joe or Kenny.[/quote']

I'm a huge fan of Stevenson and his ground game, also participated in one of the bloodiest fights in UFC history.

As for Kenny.. I was one of the few ****s that actually thought he stood a chance against Penn.

EDIT: Fighters don't have to be championship material to be respected by me. They just need to show heart and have some decent fights. And honestly, Stevenson looked impressive against both Nate and Fisher.

I'm a huge fan of Stevenson and his ground game' date=' also participated in one of the bloodiest fights in UFC history.

As for Kenny.. I was one of the few ****s that actually thought he stood a chance against Penn.

EDIT: Fighters don't have to be championship material to be respected by me. They just need to show heart and have some decent fights. And honestly, Stevenson looked impressive against both Nate and Fisher.[/quote']

Sorry man but Stevenson impresive?

i don't think so he is borring fighter, fisher is a good fighter , but wash out already

Nate he is ok but he is not Nick, he is not top natch

Florian the only think he has is a big mouth, always and cacky mother, always saying the he is the best the he would finish fights and he has only 1 knock out, i hope he fights Sanchez again so he would make it he's B ATCH like he did in the ultimate fighter finally 1

So ' date=' you most be the reson why Lesnar is not fighting Carwin

you are in the bed some were in the caribean with Lesnar...[/quote']

you most be a fun of all of this loosers...

grow up i take it like your sister does evrynight...

i don't think so he is borring fighter' date=' fisher is a good fighter , but wash out already...

Florian the only think he has is a big mouth, always and cacky mother, always saying the he is the best the he would finish fights and he has only 1 knock out, i hope he fights Sanchez again so he would make it he's B ATCH like he did in the ultimate fighter finally 1[/quote']

Has anyone elver told you that you type with a thick Asian accent :)

Ok first you do realize that Florian has a crap load of subs and TKO's right? 3 KO/TKO and 7 Subs out of 13 wins (someone double check my count) Granted I am not a **** but I am a fan of Florian.

As far as Swick he has 7 KO/TKO and 3 subs (again can someone double check that please) out of 14 wins. Swick is fun to watch beat the crap out of whoever he fights.

Third, for some strange reason all I hear is clicking noises when I read what you have typed. Not sure how its happening but it just sounds like one of those African Tribal Languages when I read your posts. Half of them make no sense and my 4 year old speaks better English than you type. What the crap man? Lay off the wackie tobacy.

Ok first you do realize that Florian has a crap load of subs and TKO's right? 3 KO/TKO and 7 Subs out of 13 wins (someone double check my count) Granted I am not a **** but I am a fan of Florian.

As far as Swick he has 7 KO/TKO and 3 subs (again can someone double check that please) out of 14 wins. Swick is fun to watch beat the crap out of whoever he fights.

Third' date=' for some strange reason all I hear is clicking noises when I read what you have typed. Not sure how its happening but it just sounds like one of those African Tribal Languages when I read your posts. Half of them make no sense and my 4 year old speaks better English than you type. What the crap man? Lay off the wackie tobacy.[/quote']

i could bit the crap out of Florian with my eyes closed

and swick has never win over someone really good

Thank you ' date=' i'm not afraid to say that Lesnar sucks as well as Dana white[/quote']

Unfortunately, you're not new. I've been hating Lesnar and White with immaculate prose - whereas your obvious weak command of English, lack of keyboarding skills, and general ineptitude aren't impressive in the slightest.

Unfortunately' date=' you're not new. I've been hating Lesnar and White with immaculate prose - whereas your obvious weak command of English, lack of keyboarding skills, and general ineptitude aren't impressive in the slightest.[/quote']

i,m starting to like you a litle now just becouse you agreed with me as far as kesnar and dana white goes

Yeah me too. However I am extremely bored tonight so I just can't help reading and responding.

keep waiting and i'll be back i have been baned 2 times before , last time was after shogun vs machida fight for posting

f uck th UFC

f uck Dana White

f uck the UFC , give the belt to Shogun

What have you been drinking tonight? I mean really do you have a therapist or something to talk to about all this pent up hostility? I think you can be better but it might take a lot of therapy and some seriously strong medication.

hahahahahahahaahahhahahahahaa

thank you for your consern but i'm good i have a very succesfull bussines and a great family , but what happen to Shogun that night was ofencive for him, and for all the fans , i can't belived you don't fell the same way after watching Machida geting owned by Rua , and those stupid drunk or high judges gave the fight to the Dragon

keep waiting and i'll be back i have been baned 2 times before ' date=' last time was after shogun vs machida fight for posting

f uck th UFC

f uck Dana White

f uck the UFC , give the belt to Shogun[/quote']

And it seems you've learned your lesson. It's good to know that after a few bans, you grown some senses.

cool-story-bro.jpg

Or not.

hahahahahahahaahahhahahahahaa

thank you for your consern but i'm good i have a very succesfull bussines and a great family ' date=' but what happen to Shogun that night was ofencive for him, and for all the fans , i can't belived you don't fell the same way after watching Machida geting owned by Rua , and those stupid drunk or high judges gave the fight to the Dragon[/quote']

First off I completely think Shogun won that fight, with or without Rogans commentary. It was a bad call on the judges, which happens from time to time in any judged sport. It was a close fight all in all but Shogun was the better of the two that night.

But seriously Xanax or Lithium? Maybe some good old Vitamin R for some ADHD or something? Seriously it might help.

Wow this guy is my vote for Troll of the year. And shame on you all for feeding him, its not his fault his parents were blood related is it? Poor little fella prolly lives with his Mom in her basment and gets beat by everyone on a regular basis. I think I will name you Spot cause you have the average IQ of a dog that chases cars and one day finds out thats a bad idea when you catch one. So hey Spot post and tell me what you think about the Lil Nog and Cane fight. Hmmm wait I don't wanna see you try to spell Lil Nog its a bit much for you.

Archived