Haye vs. Valuev - Who Ya Got?

deanparr

I'm going for Valuev in 10-12 rounds via TKO. The size difference is just going to be too much for Haye to overcome imo - remember Haye has been put down several times at Cruiser. Valuev is 120lbs bigger than the cruiser limit!!!

Just look at this picture:

ValuevHaye2.JPG

Here's a preview of the fight btw:

http://pro-boxing.suite101.com/article.cfm/david_haye_vs_nikolai_valuev_preview

So go on then, who are you going for?

I'm going for Valuev in 10-12 rounds via TKO. The size difference is just going to be too much for Haye to overcome imo - remember Haye has been put down several times at Cruiser. Valuev is 120lbs bigger than the cruiser limit!!!

Just look at this picture:

ValuevHaye2.JPG

Here's a preview of the fight btw:

http://pro-boxing.suite101.com/article.cfm/david_haye_vs_nikolai_valuev_preview

So go on then' date=' who are you going for?[/quote']

the size difference reminds me of fedor/rogers,

.. the odds are fairly close :

Haye (-200)

Valuev (+150) ..

the giant went 12 w/ Ruiz & Evander (SD & MD) ... gotta go with Haye, decent odds too .

Holy crud

What happened to Klitschko? i knew he's been about to fight a different one now for like' date=' every week of the past decade (sarcasm), but i didn't keep up with it.

That dude is monsterous... Hope Haye wins though![/quote']

wladimir destroyed chagaev last june & vitali stopped arreola in september,

the bookies got them mixed up again & put 7-1/2 over/under on arreola, vitali is the boxer & wlad is power-puncher ... I was on it like white on rice @ +200 .. :) nice score ..

id love to see haye win and i'll be watching it at the weekend but i cant see it happening

he has always been a bit reckless and taken punches while giving them' date=' but this time i think he mite get knocked out first[/quote']

the giant is slow w/ medium power at best, Haye will work his body & out-point him -UD ...

Haye is a great boxer, but this is a big ask. This guy can fight the distance, has boxing skills, and is just so huge..

If Haye is going to finish it, I think he's got to do it early. The chances of him wearing Valuev down over 12 is slim - he's got to punch way upwards the whole fight to have a hope of outscoring, and covering up is going to be a problem against someone with a foot height advantage - his forehead is going to be totally open unless his arms are in a position that will be difficult to transition to power punching.

I reckon he's going to have to seriously work the body for 2-3 rounds and take his own bumps, and then look for that lantern jaw.

WAR Haye!

Archived