Trapped on an island what would you bring

tkdgod

Lol that last one is funny

Yeah i said "If she got too annoying" Like it's even possible that she wouldn't. i wouldn't shoot her but with her excessive "How come we haven't been rescued" speech day after day i would just tell her to go live on the other side of the island :)

I'll answer seriously.

Flares for obvious reasons.

Camping Kit/Fishing Kit.

Tarp for collecting rainwater and protection from the sun.

I don't think anyone would consider taking someone else with them' date=' unless it's Steve Irwin brought back to life, or the Survivorman.[/quote']

Depends on what the food situation was, but i think most ppl would like some company

I'll answer seriously.

Camping Kit/Fishing Kit.

I don't think anyone would consider taking someone else with them' date=' unless it's Steve Irwin brought back to life, or the Survivorman.[/quote']

Come on you gotta have a woman I mean what are you gonna do all day?

I'll answer seriously.

Camping Kit/Fishing Kit.

haven't you seen the movie "Castaway"? i don't wanna end up talking to a volley ball or coconut. but then again i asked for a deaf, mute. LMAO

Apon further review you cannot have a boat

Food

my gf

and a gun to shoot my gf if she gets too annoying

your my idol!!!!

all of the above. and some maryjane seeds. a lighter.

thats all i need. if the island has cable and internet i would bring my ps3 and flatscreen( that was ajoke)

Beer (Hieneken/corona)

Bud

Jessica Alba

seriously ied probably enjoy my life on an island with jessica alba and infinite beer/bud then my actual life.. not saying theres anything wrong with mines.. i have a pretty sweet life.. but cmon.. Island.. Beer.. Bud.. Jessica Alba.. its hard to beat that.. just imagine it.. Cold Corona in my hand and a bj from one of the hottest females in the world while i stare off into the ocean..

Beer (Hieneken/corona)

Bud

Jessica Alba

seriously ied probably enjoy my life on an island with jessica alba and infinite beer/bud then my actual life.. not saying theres anything wrong with mines.. i have a pretty sweet life.. but cmon.. Island.. Beer.. Bud.. Jessica Alba.. its hard to beat that.. just imagine it.. Cold Corona in my hand and a bj from one of the hottest females in the world while i stare off into the ocean..

One problem with that plan Jessica Alba is married and a mom. Pretty sure her family or her guilt would prevent the aforementioned BJ.

That and she'd be pissed all the time because she's hungry and your fat **** just sits on a beach drinking beer and smoking pot all day.

lmao.. you guys gotta get so technical with this.. how bout none of us our ever gonna be stuck on an island and have 3 choices of **** to bring with us.. so Thread closed..

and FYI i wouldnt give a **** if she was pissed off or not..

lmao.. you guys gotta get so technical with this.. how bout none of us our ever gonna be stuck on an island and have 3 choices of **** to bring with us.. so Thread closed..

The man is correct.

ALRIGHT KIDS, THE YEAR IS 2036, A DEADLY ZOMBIE VIRUS HAS ARISEN. WHERE DO YOU GO, AND HOW DO YOU SURVIVE? ((Caps lock is on purpose. Angry zombies are trying to eat my brain))

Having been maried and cohabitating with a female for the past 8 years I can tell you this. A woman would be the last thing I would want on a desert island no matter how hot she is. True story.

Archived