Fitch vs Pierce lol

JoeyReno

I really dont understand what Joe Silva was thinking when he worked out this fight.Im a HUGE Fitch fan but you cant get more lose lose than this fight.You have the 2nd ranked WW vs the 25th ranked WW.If Fitch wins its going to be called easy but a loss would be heard around the MMA world.I just believe you need to earn a shot at a contender not get caught up in a weak attempt to hype up the end of the year ppv.

Any fighter with a lower back tat aka TRAMP STAMP should be banned from fighting... how **** is that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fedor

Mousasi

Belfort

Fitch

Sanchez

I really dont understand what Joe Silva was thinking when he worked out this fight.Im a HUGE Fitch fan but you cant get more lose lose than this fight.You have the 2nd ranked WW vs the 25th ranked WW.If Fitch wins its going to be called easy but a loss would be heard around the MMA world.I just believe you need to earn a shot at a contender not get caught up in a weak attempt to hype up the end of the year ppv.

Any fighter with a lower back tat aka TRAMP STAMP should be banned from fighting... how **** is that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fedor

Mousasi

Belfort

Fitch

Guida

well if he beats fitch then it proves to be a great match up doesnt it

well if he beats fitch then it proves to be a great match up doesnt it

Come on bro... if Fitch loses it would be called an upset not a great match.Im a fan of skill not names and Fitch outclasses this kid any day.I dont care if it went 3 and was close to call... UPSET would be the word across the MMA world not great match!If you have a great match against a fighter ranked 25th and youre ranked 2nd something is seriously wrong,When Serra beat GSP was it a great match??Casual MMA fans make me sick!

Fedor

Mousasi

Belfort

Fitch

Sanchez

Fedor

Mousasi

Belfort

Fitch

Sanchez

Welcome to Brock Larson's world.

27-2, WW contender .. loses to Mike Pierce. No more Brock Larson.

Come on bro... if Fitch loses it would be called an upset not a great match.Im a fan of skill not names and Fitch outclasses this kid any day.I dont care if it went 3 and was close to call... UPSET would be the word across the MMA world not great match!If you have a great match against a fighter ranked 25th and youre ranked 2nd something is seriously wrong' date='When Serra beat GSP was it a great match??Casual MMA fans make me sick!

Fedor

Mousasi

Belfort

Fitch

Sanchez[/quote']

if he beats fitch then its deserved, just like serra deserved it, you may not like serra but he beat gsp fair and square no excuses, gsp got caught.

Pierce really surprised me in his last fight' date=' that was a really good win. I can Fitch having a harder time in this fight than most would think. But I also see it being a sleeper.[/quote']

Never saw the fight but Brock Larson said in a recent interview that Pierce just put on a really boring fight and evern Joe Silva and the UFC had said they were pissed with him for putting on such a boring performance. Basically said he just went for takedowns and that was it no attempt to finish the fight never hurt him, and that style is not going to beat Jon Fitch.

Never saw the fight but Brock Larson said in a recent interview that Pierce just put on a really boring fight and evern Joe Silva and the UFC had said they were pissed with him for putting on such a boring performance. Basically said he just went for takedowns and that was it no attempt to finish the fight never hurt him' date=' and that style is not going to beat Jon Fitch.[/quote']

So would this be considered a 'do or die' fight for Pierce? If Joe is saying that, maybe he is telling him "Because of your performance in your last fight, we want you to prove how bad you want to stay in the UFC - win or go home!" Seems like a punishment to me.

So would this be considered a 'do or die' fight for Pierce? If Joe is saying that' date=' maybe he is telling him "Because of your performance in your last fight, we want you to prove how bad you want to stay in the UFC - win or go home!" Seems like a punishment to me.[/quote']

If Brock Larson is being honest and Joe was to Brock when saying it then you would have to think that yeah.

I really dont understand what Joe Silva was thinking when he worked out this fight.Im a HUGE Fitch fan but you cant get more lose lose than this fight.You have the 2nd ranked WW vs the 25th ranked WW.

It might be a step down in caliber of opponent for Fitch but we can't watch the same top 4 fighters go at it over and over again and they have to give some up-and-comers a shot at top tier competition. It's not like it's headlining the card and I bet it will be an entertaining fight.

Archived