More bad luck for the UFC

ricoj3323

i know its been talked about that Todd Duffee is out of his UFC 107 bout against Paul Buentello, which is really unfortunate. but this is really some bad luck for the UFC and one of the worst end of the year periods i have seen from the promotion in a long time. The rash of injuries have hurt a total of four upcoming UFC events, which hurt tickets sales and PPV numbers. Besides Duffee, other fighters who have recently withdrawn from upcoming UFC events during the organizations unlucky stretch, includes; Thiago Alves, Mark Coleman, Ricardo Almeida, Kurt Pellegrino, Dong Hyun Kim, Brock Lesnar, Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida.

I dont think the UFC deserves this but stuff like this happens, injuries are apart of the sport. but depite the problems, the harcore UFC fans will still tune in to the upcoming events, i will watch UFC 105 and TUF 10 finale for free and i will still buy UFC 106, UFC 107 and UFC 108

Anothing thing, some of the replacement fighters the UFC have been getting have not been interesting, no disrespect to Matt Veach or Mike Pierce but they dont seem to have me jumping for joy

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Todd-Duffee-injured-out-of-UFC-107-bout-against-Paul-Buentello.html

Ya its a total bummer when you get all hyped to see a fight, and learn its not going to happen. It also stinks when they put random match ups together so they have a fight, but you cant fight injuries s*** happens. I just hope the fights that are scheduled are excellent, I dont know about anyone else but I'm looking forward to Penn Sanchez. Hope BJ literally kills Sanchez he is a punk.

i know its been talked about that Todd Duffee is out of his UFC 107 bout against Paul Buentello' date=' which is really unfortunate. but this is really some bad luck for the UFC and one of the worst end of the year periods i have seen from the promotion in a long time. The rash of injuries have hurt a total of four upcoming UFC events, which hurt tickets sales and PPV numbers. Besides Duffee, other fighters who have recently withdrawn from upcoming UFC events during the organizations unlucky stretch, includes; Thiago Alves, Mark Coleman, Ricardo Almeida, Kurt Pellegrino, Dong Hyun Kim, Brock Lesnar, Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida.

I dont think the UFC deserves this but stuff like this happens, injuries are apart of the sport. but depite the problems, the harcore UFC fans will still tune in to the upcoming events, i will watch UFC 105 and TUF 10 finale for free and i will still buy UFC 106, UFC 107 and UFC 108

Anothing thing, some of the replacement fighters the UFC have been getting have not been interesting, no disrespect to Matt Veach or Mike Pierce but they dont seem to have me jumping for joy

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Todd-Duffee-injured-out-of-UFC-107-bout-against-Paul-Buentello.html[/quote']

I agree but I'm glad Kim pulled out of the Hardy fight as that means I get to see Swick-Hardy instead. Just ten days to go!

Anothing thing' date=' some of the replacement fighters the UFC have been getting have not been interesting, no disrespect to Matt Veach or Mike Pierce but they dont seem to have me jumping for joy

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Todd-Duffee-injured-out-of-UFC-107-bout-against-Paul-Buentello.html[/quote']

They're replacement fighters.... Did you jump for joy when Michael Jordan had to sit on the bench.Or when your favorite football player gets injured in the middle of a game and has to sit out and may not be back on the field for a while? Not to mention the ufc has one of the smallest if not THE smallest athlete pools to pull from. So I hardly see this as something you can bring up. But yes I will be watching all of the upcoming events as well. I wish there were more fight fans as hardcore as us :D

Archived