Who do u think more exciting ?

Syesn

You know what he meant.. Don't try to get all technical..

Yeah he should have asked "Which fight is more intriguing?"' date=' but don't act like you didn't know what he meant.[/quote']

Ahh ****tt! Look who's back! What's been up dude?

Anyway, Fedor/ Rogers without a doubt. I think that Randy and Vera has potential to be a better fight, but less exciting.

Well' date=' Ill say that Im more [i']excited[/i] to see Fedor v Rogers... Randy never dissapoints though. Im a greco roman guy, so I like his style of fighting.

... Couture vs Vera could easily go the distance (snoozer), & in my opinion the Manchester card is weak to boot,

if Fedor vs Rogers goes the distance, .. you can butter my butt & call me biscuit !

... Couture vs Vera could easily go the distance (snoozer)' date=' & in my opinion the Manchester card is weak to boot,

if Fedor vs Rogers goes the distance, .. [b']you can butter my butt & call me biscuit [/b]!

Thats too funny!!! It made me cry.

I agree with the snoozer part, but the 105 card is wicked. The Swick v Hardy fight is goin to carry it for me though. Im more excited about that fight than anything. Pearson, Brown and Kang are all exciting (at least for me) so Im happy with this one.

... Couture vs Vera could easily go the distance (snoozer)' date=' & in my opinion the Manchester card is weak to boot,

if Fedor vs Rogers goes the distance, .. you can butter my butt & call me biscuit ![/quote']

Weak card? Are you serious???? The 105 card looks awesome from top to bottom and I'm pretty excited for the event. I can't remember the last time I saw Couture in a "snooze" fight and I don't see it happening with this one.

Swick/Hardy looks to be an excellent fight with both fighters really on their game at the moment. Bisping/Kang maybe not so much, but if you followed TUF you have to be excited by the Wilks and Pearson fights. Wilks looked impressive throughout TUF and Pearson/Riley looks like a pretty evenly matched fight.

Add a Paul Taylor and a Terry Etim fight to that and you've got a pretty exciting card, regardless of who you want to win.

Weak card? Are you serious???? The 105 card looks awesome from top to bottom and I'm pretty excited for the event. I can't remember the last time I saw Couture in a "snooze" fight and I don't see it happening with this one.

Swick/Hardy looks to be an excellent fight with both fighters really on their game at the moment. Bisping/Kang maybe not so much' date=' but if you followed TUF you have to be excited by the Wilks and Pearson fights. Wilks looked impressive throughout TUF and Pearson/Riley looks like a pretty evenly matched fight.

Add a Paul Taylor and a Terry Etim fight to that and you've got a pretty exciting card, regardless of who you want to win.[/quote']

I sincerely hope you are correct, any ufc event is better than 99.9% of what I see on television .. ;)

Archived