UFC & Fedor - nothing but the truth Pt. 1

Exodus9mm

Listen up noobs. I still see far too many of you coming on here and making outlandish claims about how Fedor is over-hyped and that his legacy is filled with cans, or recent competition that is apparently, not legitimate. This is the only time in the history of combat sports, that a man has beaten a #3 ranked HW, and a #5 ranked HW via utter destruction in the last 15 months, only to have completely ignorant people actually believe and vomit up the opinion that they were not legitimate competition. It's mind-boggling, if you step back and really analyze it. You're about to get a definitive rundown, on the greatest MMA fighter of all-time. It's long and covers many elements - but I have explicitly stated my proof. If you're gonna read it, read it. Don't come back with some half assed excuses like "Well, Tim Sylvia was never really good and I think he's overrated". You are, and don't deny it, the same people who when Sylvia knocked out Arlovski, were all over the Maine-iac.

If you really break it down, the only guy in the UFC HW division that could make claim to be a deserved opponent of Fedor, is Brock Lesnar. And I say that literally with a grain of salt, because if anyone has read my posts, they're well aware of my stance on ol' Brockey. I have to put him there, because he's the champ, and by definition, is top talent (regardless of how he got there). Shane Carwin, Cain Velasquez, Junior Dos Santos are all impressive looking fighters, but none have more than 11 fights, and there are numerous cans within those already small figures.

When people garbled on about how Fedor sissed out and didn't come to the UFC becau se he's afraid, in reality, the ONLY reason they wanted him to come, was to tilt their 4-fight champion. Nothing less, nothing more. They felt they were owed this as fans, for some reason. That somehow, Fedor Emelianenko, a man most of whom had never paid a dime to, had to come to the UFC to fight Brock Lesnar, or he would lose all credibility. It's unfounded fanaticism at its finest.

For the few that insisted he must come also to fight up-and-comers like Carwin, Velasquez, Dos Santos, Mir and Couture, you need to give your heads a shake.

I love JDS, as well as Carwin and Cain, and see nothing but a huge future for them all. They are the still relatively new to the sport though, and 11 wins with 7 cans (Carwin) and 7 wins with 2 cans (Velasquez) aren't anywhere near the kind of numbers to start making claims to fighting a man who is 30-1-1 and has dominated heavyweight MMA for 9 years.

Cigano, although new, has more dominating performances over better ranked competition than either Cain or Carwin, but I couldn't justify him of being anywhere close to fighting the champ. At least 4-5 dominating wins away. And to give people a reminder about Shane Carwin - he wasn't suited up against Lesnar because of his tremendous accomplishments, but simply for stylistic purposes. Size and style, there isn't a better in your face matchup that Lesnar/Carwin and there was nobody else at the time who they could matchup against him.

Again, I like Junior, Cain and Carwin, but these guys have quite a bit of work to do before anybody can start making claims that they're deserved of a shot with the man. Could they fight and beat Fedor? Quite possibly. Are they deserved to even fight a champion of that level, status and global praise? Hell no.

Frank Mir, don't make me laugh. Mir would get it in his head that he's better at JJ than Fedor, and he'd lose an arm as a result. Frank Mir is an overhyped bum, who although justified as a Top 10 or even 5 UFC heavyweight, ironically shows how weak the UFC HW division really is.

Randy Couture? Not a chance at his age now. He get annihilated, and as a Randy fan, I wouldn't enjoy seeing it. Fate almost had it that he would have fought Fedor during the Rings tourney of 2001 if not for Kohsaka and his errant elbow. It likely would have been a spectacular fight, and who knows how it would have gone down.

So when we look at it realistically, the only guy deserved (and I use that word more loosely than Jenna Jamieson's....) of a shot with Fedor is Lesnar, as much as it pains me to say it.

Then you've got the same people who also believe and shout on about how the competition he'll face in Strikeforce is garbage. News flash people, Brett Rogers is considered a #6-9 HW by all major MMA publications. He's got a near identical record to Carwin - if you believe Carwin to be credible opposition for Lesnar, than you must also believe Rogers to be equally credible opposition for Fedor. Grim knocked out a more credible HW in Arlovski, in much faster time, than Carwin did against Gonzaga. Arlovski was still a top 10 HW when he fought Rogers. Gonzaga was a barely a top 20nd for the record, Rogers stands a full 5 inches taller than Carwin, weighs more, and hits harder. You do the math. Next up we have Alistair Overeem, a beast of a fighter who has 30 finishes, in 31 wins. 11 knockouts, 19 submissions. Read that again and let it sink in. He's 33-11 and has fought the who's who of MMA. He's been in the/just outside the top 10 HW rankings for 3 years, and was as high as 3 or 4. There's not a single fighter in the UFC, that deserves a shot at Fedor, before this man. His last fight is a tossup between Fabricio Werdum and Bigfoot Silva, Silva being a consensus top 20 HW, Werdum a top 15. Although Werdum is likely more deserved, he is actually fighting Bigfoot on Saturday, and a loss would likely have Fedor fighting Silva. Either way, well ranked HWs. I would say that a guy like Lesnar or Dos Santos is in all rights, more deserved of Silva or Werdum, but it makes no difference.

Please continue with UFC & Fedor - nothing but the truth Pt. 2 here:

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?p=270735#post270735

I promise, it ends....

Yeah.........GOOD POST!!!

Carwins biggest win=Gonzaga, the rest were cans with some exceptions too Wellich.

Gonzagas biggest=Cro Cop, the rest were cans.

Cains biggest win=Rothwell, rest were cans, even Kongo.

anyone who says Kongo remember this

Kongos biggest win=Cro Cop, case closed. Embarassing fight, Herring, Yvel.

Juniors biggest win=Werdum, impressive indeed, rest werent enough too merit.

Werdums biggest wins=Overeem, Gonzaga twice,

Aleksander Emelianenko(someone who has been in the top 12 for over 5 years).

Werdums toughest fight=Nog, Kharitonov.

Eventhough they ended in loses, those were badass fights.

with the exception of JDS none of these 2 fighters deserve a shot at Fedor until fighting more top guys.

Fedor is probably the most overrated fighter on the planet. He's fought about five legitimate fighters in his career and the rest were scrubs. He has been king of the weakest weight divison in MMA.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

When Fedor fought these guys, they were ranked higher than any UFC Heavyweights. The only guys that were ranked by UFC were Tim Sylvia & Andrei Arlovski at the time.......

And Fedor beat them both.

Frank Mir's only credible victory=Nogueira, Tim Sylvia.

Couture's credible victory=Rizzo, Randleman, Tim Sylvia, Gonzaga.

Carwins=Gonzaga

Cain=Rothwell

JDS=Werdum

UFC guys that Fedor already beat:

Cro Cop=Barnett, Herring, Aleksander, Wandy at heavyweight, Randleman, Coleman, Igor Vovchanchyn.

Nog=Coleman, Cro Cop, Barnett, Rodrigues, Werdum, Hendo at Heavyweight.

Tim Sylvia=Rodrigues, Arlovski, Monson, Vera.

Arlovski=Tim Sylvia, Roman Zentzov.

Werdum=Overeem, Gonzaga, Aleksander, Roman Zentzov.

Barnett=Couture, Nog, Rizzo, Aleksander, Yvel, Dan Severn.

Fedor=Randleman, Coleman, Babalu & Arona were at Heavyweight, Herring, Cro Cop, Nog, Arlovski, Tim Sylvia, Matt Lindland was at Heavyweight.

Look at all the names of your UFC guys, and look at the challengers awaiting Fedor in Strikeforce.....they have more credible fights won. And Fedor trumps all of them. Only Cro Cop & Nog have the record of fighters worthy too fight Fedor and lost..........

the only guy in UFC is Couture, and he lost too Nog. Who got the dogstuffings beat out of him by Fedor.............

When Fedor fought these guys' date=' they were ranked higher than any UFC Heavyweights. The only guys that were ranked by UFC were Tim Sylvia & Andrei Arlovski at the time.......

Carwins=Gonzaga

Cain=Rothwell

JDS=Werdum

Cro Cop=Barnett, Herring, Aleksander, Wandy at heavyweight, Randleman, Coleman, Igor Vovchanchyn.

Fedor=Randleman, Coleman, Babalu & Arona were at Heavyweight, Herring, Cro Cop, Nog, Arlovski, Tim Sylvia, Matt Lindland was at Heavyweight.

Look at all the names of your UFC guys, and look at the challengers awaiting Fedor in Strikeforce.....they have more credible fights won. And Fedor trumps all of them. Only Cro Cop & Nog have the record of fighters worthy too fight Fedor and lost..........

the only guy in UFC is Couture, and he lost too Nog. Who got the dogstuffings beat out of him by Fedor.............[/quote']

There are people who understand history, and deserved placing, and you my friend are the champ. Some people just don't have the capacity to take it all in. They're also likely the same type of people who dropped out of elementary school to pursue a career in skateboarding.

Listen up noobs. I still see far too many of you coming on here and making outlandish claims about how Fedor is over-hyped and that his legacy is filled with cans' date=' or recent competition that is apparently, not legitimate. This is the only time in the history of combat sports, that a man has beaten a #3 ranked HW, and a #5 ranked HW via utter destruction in the last 15 months, only to have completely ignorant people actually believe and vomit up the opinion that they were not legitimate competition. It's mind-boggling, if you step back and really analyze it. You're about to get a definitive rundown, on the greatest MMA fighter of all-time. It's long and covers many elements - but I have explicitly stated my proof. If you're gonna read it, read it. Don't come back with some half assed excuses like "Well, Tim Sylvia was never really good and I think he's overrated". You are, and don't deny it, the same people who when Sylvia knocked out Arlovski, were all over the Maine-iac.

If you really break it down, the only guy in the UFC HW division that could make claim to be a deserved opponent of Fedor, is Brock Lesnar. And I say that literally with a grain of salt, because if anyone has read my posts, they're well aware of my stance on ol' Brockey. I have to put him there, because he's the champ, and by definition, is top talent (regardless of how he got there). Shane Carwin, Cain Velasquez, Junior Dos Santos are all impressive looking fighters, but none have more than 11 fights, and there are numerous cans within those already small figures.

When people garbled on about how Fedor sissed out and didn't come to the UFC becau se he's afraid, in reality, the ONLY reason they wanted him to come, was to tilt their 4-fight champion. Nothing less, nothing more. They felt they were owed this as fans, for some reason. That somehow, Fedor Emelianenko, a man most of whom had never paid a dime to, had to come to the UFC to fight Brock Lesnar, or he would lose all credibility. It's unfounded fanaticism at its finest.

For the few that insisted he must come also to fight up-and-comers like Carwin, Velasquez, Dos Santos, Mir and Couture, you need to give your heads a shake.

I love JDS, as well as Carwin and Cain, and see nothing but a huge future for them all. They are the still relatively new to the sport though, and 11 wins with 7 cans (Carwin) and 7 wins with 2 cans (Velasquez) aren't anywhere near the kind of numbers to start making claims to fighting a man who is 30-1-1 and has dominated heavyweight MMA for 9 years.

Cigano, although new, has more dominating performances over better ranked competition than either Cain or Carwin, but I couldn't justify him of being anywhere close to fighting the champ. At least 4-5 dominating wins away. And to give people a reminder about Shane Carwin - he wasn't suited up against Lesnar because of his tremendous accomplishments, but simply for stylistic purposes. Size and style, there isn't a better in your face matchup that Lesnar/Carwin and there was nobody else at the time who they could matchup against him.

Again, I like Junior, Cain and Carwin, but these guys have quite a bit of work to do before anybody can start making claims that they're deserved of a shot with the man. Could they fight and beat Fedor? Quite possibly. Are they deserved to even fight a champion of that level, status and global praise? Hell no.

Frank Mir, don't make me laugh. Mir would get it in his head that he's better at JJ than Fedor, and he'd lose an arm as a result. Frank Mir is an overhyped bum, who although justified as a Top 10 or even 5 UFC heavyweight, ironically shows how weak the UFC HW division really is.

Randy Couture? Not a chance at his age now. He get annihilated, and as a Randy fan, I wouldn't enjoy seeing it. Fate almost had it that he would have fought Fedor during the Rings tourney of 2001 if not for Kohsaka and his errant elbow. It likely would have been a spectacular fight, and who knows how it would have gone down.

So when we look at it realistically, the only guy deserved (and I use that word more loosely than Jenna Jamieson's....) of a shot with Fedor is Lesnar, as much as it pains me to say it.

Then you've got the same people who also believe and shout on about how the competition he'll face in Strikeforce is garbage. News flash people, Brett Rogers is considered a #6-9 HW by all major MMA publications. He's got a near identical record to Carwin - if you believe Carwin to be credible opposition for Lesnar, than you must also believe Rogers to be equally credible opposition for Fedor. Grim knocked out a more credible HW in Arlovski, in much faster time, than Carwin did against Gonzaga. Arlovski was still a top 10 HW when he fought Rogers. Gonzaga was a barely a top 20nd for the record, Rogers stands a full 5 inches taller than Carwin, weighs more, and hits harder. You do the math. Next up we have Alistair Overeem, a beast of a fighter who has 30 finishes, in 31 wins. 11 knockouts, 19 submissions. Read that again and let it sink in. He's 33-11 and has fought the who's who of MMA. He's been in the/just outside the top 10 HW rankings for 3 years, and was as high as 3 or 4. There's not a single fighter in the UFC, that deserves a shot at Fedor, before this man. His last fight is a tossup between Fabricio Werdum and Bigfoot Silva, Silva being a consensus top 20 HW, Werdum a top 15. Although Werdum is likely more deserved, he is actually fighting Bigfoot on Saturday, and a loss would likely have Fedor fighting Silva. Either way, well ranked HWs. I would say that a guy like Lesnar or Dos Santos is in all rights, more deserved of Silva or Werdum, but it makes no difference.

[b']Please continue with UFC & Fedor - nothing but the truth Pt. 2 here[/b]:

I promise, it ends....

wow their are people on here that arent retarded. Good job on setting it straight.

i agree fedor is unreal but i think carwin would have the best chance at beating him,

brock would take it to the ground and get tapped out again carwin might land a bomb and ANYONE can be knocked out even the last empiror.

and not complaining its just funny you said

i really dont see couture as an "up and comer" more of a down and faller .

Good posts from Exodus and Caveman. I've been saying this for a while, if you look at any fighter in the UFCs HW division and look at the facts, it just baffles me to know that people claim these are guys that Fedor has to prove himself against.

Pride's HW division > UFC's HW division at ANY point and time of the UFC

That's a fact.

In fact, Pride > UFC in general

I miss Pride :(

Listen up noobs. I still see far too many of you coming on here and making outlandish claims about how Fedor is over-hyped and that his legacy is filled with cans' date=' or recent competition that is apparently, not legitimate. This is the only time in the history of combat sports, that a man has beaten a #3 ranked HW, and a #5 ranked HW via utter destruction in the last 15 months, only to have completely ignorant people actually believe and vomit up the opinion that they were not legitimate competition. It's mind-boggling, if you step back and really analyze it. You're about to get a definitive rundown, on the greatest MMA fighter of all-time. It's long and covers many elements - but I have explicitly stated my proof. If you're gonna read it, read it. Don't come back with some half assed excuses like "Well, Tim Sylvia was never really good and I think he's overrated". You are, and don't deny it, the same people who when Sylvia knocked out Arlovski, were all over the Maine-iac.

[b']Please continue with UFC & Fedor - nothing but the truth Pt. 2 here[/b]:

I promise, it ends....

Yeah.........GOOD POST!!!

Carwins biggest win=Gonzaga' date=' the rest were cans with some exceptions too Wellich.

Gonzagas biggest=Cro Cop, the rest were cans.

Cains biggest win=Rothwell, rest were cans, even Kongo.

anyone who says Kongo remember this

Kongos biggest win=Cro Cop, case closed. Embarassing fight, Herring, Yvel.

Juniors biggest win=Werdum, impressive indeed, rest werent enough too merit.

Werdums biggest wins=Overeem, Gonzaga twice,

Aleksander Emelianenko(someone who has been in the top 12 for over 5 years).

Werdums toughest fight=Nog, Kharitonov.

Eventhough they ended in loses, those were badass fights.

with the exception of JDS none of these 2 fighters deserve a shot at Fedor until fighting more top guys.[/quote']

When Fedor fought these guys' date=' they were ranked higher than any UFC Heavyweights. The only guys that were ranked by UFC were Tim Sylvia & Andrei Arlovski at the time.......

Carwins=Gonzaga

Cain=Rothwell

JDS=Werdum

the only guy in UFC is Couture, and he lost too Nog. Who got the dogstuffings beat out of him by Fedor.............[/quote']

Great posts guys. You really nailed it.

this is by far the best post i have read.. very pleased with the knowledge you put in here because when i try to say the reasons i like fedor or respect him. i always use these arguments, he has not only beat past ufc champions where ever he was fighting, but he was beating all the best competition at the time he was fighting in pride...

64 thumbs up

Fedor is probably the most overrated fighter on the planet. He's fought about five legitimate fighters in his career and the rest were scrubs. He has been king of the weakest weight divison in MMA.

have you been chewing crack??

so the guy was undefeated pride heavyweight champ & hes a nobody?

He fought the best in pride & beat everyone even guys bigger than brock definitely not fitter but bigger & more experienced than him.

If fedor loses this weekend opinions will be proved or discredited. yes he needs to come to UFC but just give that time & enjoy the moment.

I don't understand you people. you constantly bring up the fact that arlovski and sylvia were the top heavyweights in the ufc while totally ignoring the fact that cro-cop was #2 ranked in all of pride when he came to the ufc and look what happened to him. destroyed by kongo (who you guys think is bad), gonzaga (who you guys also think is bad) and now dos santos. these guys aren't even near the top of the ufc heavyweight division and they destroyed the most respected challenge pride had to offer short of fedor. that's the caliber of fighters fedor defended against while in pride. second biggest threat to fedor was nogueira, and after dominating silvia he lost to mir (who you also say sucks) and barely beat couture (who, again, you also say sucks). which pretty much proves sylvia wasn't as high as you guys say considering he lost to couture who you guys don't respect, nogueira who ain't doing too well and now some guy named mercer. and arlovski lost to sylvia the last two times they fought so he's not exactly top tier either. honestly, do you guys think you would need anything more then kongo or gonzaga to beat them now. and even supposing they did beat them, they'd never get near beating velasquez, carwin, lesnar, etc. ufc heavyweights have gotten a lot better. there's no way arlovski or sylvia were close to top 5 when they fought fedor, and you guys know it. and brett rogers? he beat arlovski and now he's some amazing force. come on, that's bull and you guys know it, if the ufc lost anyone high up and they fought arlovski, it would be a joke. picture velasquez, it'd be just like rothwell lol. I'm not saying fedor is bad, by all means he's top tier but you guys proudly hang from his ******* like he's something more than he is and you're only defense against people saying he would lose in the ufc is, " they don't have good enough records," though apparently cro-cop and nogueira did and look how well they're doing (hell anderson lost 4 times, it's called fighting top tier opponents and losing and then improving) and "he already beat arlovski and sylvia" ya, real tough. so now what, ray mercer or whatever his name is can suddenly fight the best because he beat sylvia. why don't you guys please at least try to think of the arguments on the other side instead of just blindly say like I know people who respond to this will, " shut the f up noob, fedor is the best and you just don't know what you're talking about."

haha

i agree

he's good

but hes not fought anybody good since the heavyweight division good decent

F>

Why the hell did you start two threads about the same thing? Just put part two after part one on the same thread. or.... don't rant so much.

i agree fedor is unreal but i think carwin would have the best chance at beating him' date='

[/quote']

.. welcome to planet fedor, love it, live it, .... accept it .. decreed !

Why the hell did you start two threads about the same thing? Just put part two after part one on the same thread. or.... don't rant so much.

Cause there is a 10,000 character count limit in each thread/post, and mine was at 11,600. Didn't have any points I could remove, so I made it two. That aside, you read it, and loved it.

fedor = greatest EVER

i have to say you noobs got it backwards fedor doesnt have to prove himself hes done that time and time again. danas propaganda has worked on you. almost all of the hws in ufc still need to prove themselves carwin ,lesnar, velasquez, dos santos. NONE of these guys have proven themselves yet they will but havent yet add all of there fights together and its not even half of fedors career

fedor = greatest ever

i have to say you noobs got it backwards fedor doesnt have to prove himself hes done that time and time again. Danas propaganda has worked on you. Almost all of the hws in ufc still need to prove themselves carwin ' date='lesnar, velasquez, dos santos. None of these guys have proven themselves yet they will but havent yet add all of there fights together and its not even half of fedors career[/quote']

+1.5 bam ...

ignoring the fact that cro-cop was #2 ranked in all of pride ..........destroyed by kongo ...........second biggest threat to fedor was nogueira..........dominating silvia he lost to mir (who you also say sucks) and barely beat couture ...............nogueira who ain't doing too well and now some guy named mercer............ kongo or gonzaga

Well you're wrong in the bold letters highilghted. Nog was 1st and always the biggest threat too Fedor, Cro Cop was 3rd biggest, and Barnett was 2nd biggest threat too Fedor.. And 2 times(3 really) he couldnt get the job done.

Gonzaga was the one who destroyed Cro Cop. Not Kongo/ Kongo illegally kneed Cro Cop 3 times in the sack. I dont care whoever you are that hurts to do it once. After 3 hits too the junk I would lose in a fight too.

Nogueira was being punched like Crazy against Tim Sylvia, but Nog still won, and beat Couture by UNANIMOUS DECISION. He beat Couture badly. Mir only beat a staph-infected Nog. If Nog was 100% he would've beaten MIR.

Funny how you say Arlovski & Tim Sylvia like that. Cos both were the only 2 fighters UFC had in the top 10. All the rest were in Pride: Fedor, Nog, Cro Cop, Barnett, Kharitonov, Zentzov, Herring, and Aleksander Emelianenko, and Werdum. Even when Rodrigues was Champiom of UFC Pride still had all the Top 10 Heavyweights after Couture dropped to 205lbs.

And Randleman, and Coleman were ranked higher than Arlovski & Sylvia when they were in Pride, beofre they were Champions. Mir still wasnt in the top 10. Even when he became Champion.......

You're point on Gonzaga beating Cro Cop badly, what about Werdum destroying Gonzaga twice in the same fashion?

Or Kongo beating Cro Cop, what about Herring beating Kongo? Or Gilbert Yvel pummeling Kongo? At least Cro Cop beat Herring........pretty bad too!!!

And Nog beat Herring 3 times, and Cro Cop. And beat Couture who everyone thought would win!!! Couture couldnt do anything to Nog, where Nog couldnt do anything too Fedor!!!

Kongo couldnt beat Herring where Fedor did!!!

Gonzaga couldnt beat Werdum, where Nog did!!! Fedor beat Nog!!!

Mir didnt beat Tim Sylvia. He just broke Tim's arm, he never tapped, or got TKO'd, split or UD.. Tim never submitted where Fedor & Nog made him submit.

the Fact that you brought up Mercer only negates your arguement, cos Mercer is a former BOXING CHAMPION. He has KO power, and went for the kill. Just like Carwin, and Rodgers. And at least Rodgers opponents had somewhat winning records, then Carwins opponents.....

Well you're wrong in the bold letters highilghted. Nog was 1st and always the biggest threat too Fedor' date=' Cro Cop was 3rd biggest, and Barnett was 2nd biggest threat too Fedor.. And 2 times(3 really) he couldnt get the job done.

Gonzaga was the one who destroyed Cro Cop. Not Kongo/ Kongo illegally kneed Cro Cop 3 times in the sack. I dont care whoever you are that hurts to do it once. After 3 hits too the junk I would lose in a fight too.

Nogueira was being punched like Crazy against Tim Sylvia, but Nog still won, and beat Couture by UNANIMOUS DECISION. He beat Couture badly. Mir only beat a staph-infected Nog. If Nog was 100% he would've beaten MIR.

Funny how you say Arlovski & Tim Sylvia like that. Cos both were the only 2 fighters UFC had in the top 10. All the rest were in Pride: Fedor, Nog, Cro Cop, Barnett, Kharitonov, Zentzov, Herring, and Aleksander Emelianenko, and Werdum. Even when Rodrigues was Champiom of UFC Pride still had all the Top 10 Heavyweights after Couture dropped to 205lbs.

And Randleman, and Coleman were ranked higher than Arlovski & Sylvia when they were in Pride, beofre they were Champions. Mir still wasnt in the top 10. Even when he became Champion.......[/quote']

... the cave-patrol steamrolls another blasphemous non-believer .. ! ;)

Thank you ......

2 more' date=' Arlovski beat Werdum, who beat Gonzaga twice, and beat Marcio Cruz who beat Frank Mir.

Cruz was beaten by Monson, who lost to Tim Sylvia.[/quote']

..how times have changed, the "Snowman" just lost a UD to the "Rock" Rizzo (Bitetti Combat) on my birthday ... :)

Archived