Marcus jones!!!!!

Chinner

Captain midnight. His armbar was insane. He distroyed the guy by throwing out sub after sub.

Born fighter.

Also love the green mile ref.. * The big black retard in that movie that touches om hanks balls and smiles.

lol So funny.

Marcus will win TUF for sure unless something happens outside of a fight.

Captain midnight. His armbar was insane. He distroyed the guy by throwing out sub after sub.

Born fighter.

Also love the green mile ref.. * The big black retard in that movie that touches om hanks balls and smiles.

lol So funny.

Marcus will win TUF for sure unless something happens outside of a fight.

He wasent retarded. lol

I have to say, I was extremely impressed by Marcus' performance. I was expecting him to come out and be slow and lumbering like some of the other guys, and it looked like he was... standing up. Once it ended up on the ground though, it was amazing. He shifted from a kimura to a choke to an armbar so fluidly that I could barely comprehend what was happening. Honestly, he looked better than a lot of the seemingly hundreds of blackbelts in BJJ. He's definitely looking like a top contender right now.

Ha ha, his arm bar was brutal. He grabbed the arm and just ripped it off the poor sap.

If you have tivo lol. pause the show as marcus pulls the armbar tight. All you see is a huge open mouth on the guy and wide open eyes.

Marcus was out for blood. remember what he said " Someone wrote that stuff under my picture and I am going to take there arm off for it "

lol looks like 1 arm down :P 2 to go

Lol I am sorry you are right. We was non educated and very simple minded.

Retarded was a rude term

lol its kool but i meant he wasent really stupid at all. He had like wierd powers remember.

not like superman or anything but remember he passed it on to tom hanks when he took his hand before he went to the electric chair. and Tom hanks was still alive at the end at like 200 yrs old.

Not tryin to call you out. This is just one of my fav movies ive watched it a million times lol

I have to say' date=' I was extremely impressed by Marcus' performance. I was expecting him to come out and be slow and lumbering like some of the other guys, and it looked like he was... standing up. Once it ended up on the ground though, it was amazing. He shifted from a kimura to a choke to an armbar so fluidly that I could barely comprehend what was happening. Honestly, he looked better than a lot of the seemingly hundreds of blackbelts in BJJ. He's definitely looking like a top contender right now.[/quote']

I totally Agree! But he does train at Gracie Tampa so you can bet he has top notch BJJ

Lol i remember that. Tom Hanks was wishing for death and was depressed as hell.

" I will watch you die.. everyone i love die. and I will be here alone. "

Really makes you rethink imortality :P

I does. I would never want to Be Immortal and have to continuasly watch my loved ones die. Then make friends and eventually see them die. Horrible.

lol

wow, marcus wins his fight and he's a god? I'll admit he looked somewhat impressive, especially in the JJ department, but if he gets a fight against a guy with good takedown defense and good standup, it looked to me like he will be in trouble. He walked in just trying to grab the dude to get the takedown, and really didn't do much to avoid getting hit. but i'm glad to see him win.

Archived