Hey any of you american guys

Nikon88

Hey any of you american guys know if the us ufc store delivers to the uk? our ufc store is garbage nothing good to buy and the american store is awesome.

cheers dudes

i live in the uk and ordered from the US site its good but delivery charges are huge(it was = to what i had spent) and i suddenly started getting letters from dhl or whoever the courier is asking for extra money as it wasnt covered in the shipping told em to go suck cake.

i live in the uk and ordered from the US site its good but delivery charges are huge(it was = to what i had spent) and i suddenly started getting letters from dhl or whoever the courier is asking for extra money as it wasnt covered in the shipping told em to go suck cake.

Its called import taxes

i didnt want to create another thread... But I also have a question

I liked this long sleeve shirt they have on sale but i m not too sure if i should get MEDIUM or LARGE..

I m 5 11 , 180 LBS...

I usually get M in most of the stores but i have encounter some Ms that are too small for me so I had to get large..

I hope someone can maybe help here.

i didnt want to create another thread... But I also have a question

I liked this long sleeve shirt they have on sale but i m not too sure if i should get MEDIUM or LARGE..

I m 5 11 ' date=' 180 LBS...

I usually get M in most of the stores but i have encounter some Ms that are too small for me so I had to get large..

I hope someone can maybe help here.[/quote']

We are the same size and I'd say medium. I used to teeter between M and L but I have found that "MMA" L and regular L are two different things. MMA large is XL in the real world.

you guys say "suck cake" over there? Really?

I'm not being an a$$wand...it just sounds funny to me

you dont know how much i laughed at this ''a$$wand'' hahahaha lol it made me think of some wand but like one of those magical ones but its for asses LMFAO hence a$$wand

Archived