anybody still paying ufc undisputed????

Ichigo

Nope' date=' I quit playing after (for some reason) my x-box erased my UFC files. Not any other files, just the UFC ones. I was pissed, cuz I was trying to beat all the legendary fights, or whatever they're called.[/quote']

that happend to me on a differant game not long ago, xbox's are more trouble than there worth

Me too. I just got fed up getting beat cos the other guy was 5 secs ahead of me- either that or getting abuse because I was winning and he was lagging.

Couldn't find enough games that weren't laggy to keep me interested. Hopefully they turn it into a series and spend some money working out some of the bugs on the next one.

seems like no one plays anymore ive been sitting here on the select fightere screen for 5 mins usually theres hords of people

i quit playing undisputed after about three weeks of playing online, the game is very repetitive and gets old fast. a waste of $65 if you ask me. but it was an improvement on mma games.

see i had a massive problem with my hdmi on my ps3 you would think just plug and play mine was a niht mare spent 2 hours playing with all the settings on the tv and ps3 and still didnt get it going eventually had to call the tvs helpline and that cost me 30 bucks

i would play it but someone jacked my copy and pawned it. i have ps3 and theres not too much lag except when your trying to find someone to fight. that **** takes foooooooorever. so i jst quit playing online and did career. ya they definetly need to do something different on the next game or they might as well just give up on the game all together

see i had a massive problem with my hdmi on my ps3 you would think just plug and play mine was a niht mare spent 2 hours playing with all the settings on the tv and ps3 and still didnt get it going eventually had to call the tvs helpline and that cost me 30 bucks

You play 30 dollars to get customer support for your television that costed 1k+? Which company is your brand so I can avoid it

Archived