Pat Barry! YESSSSS!

WHT_NOW

Yea man its a good story im not so sure how far he can go in the HW division but glad he got the win he showed some excellent striking and by far the fastest hands in the HW division i have seen. He can continue to move in and out like that and keep it on the feet maybe everybody else should watch out.

Pat Barry is the man! he put on one hell of a performance against his former training parter Hardonk and tore him apart in the 2nd round with his hands which really suprised me because i knew he has awesome kicks that carry fire but he showed that his hands were just as good by picking hardonk apart. i dont think iv ever been as excited to watch a fighter perform like pat barry. the whole fight gave me goosebumbs because i knew barry had it in him and he was starting to get in the groove and you could tell he was about to end it it was awesome and i was really impressed. the only thing that made it better was his story of being broke before the fight and his interview with joe rogan that showed us how much this fight meant to him and that backflip was one of the coolest iv ever seen. straight bruce lee style, but the best of luck to you barry and i know you will continue to impress. HYPE OR DIE

Archived