Here is my question...

DisposableHero

If team Rashad wins tonight, what happens with the coaching situation? I mean is Rashad going to coach the entire remaining cast of fighters? Or will they (screw, I mean) move some of the remaining guys to Rampages team? How will this work out? And even if Big Baby pulls out a win, will Rampage coach one guy for the rest of the season?

Man i hope he does win...... He's a huge dude! Plus its not like we've really seen ANY talent on this show yet.

Of all the competitors so far, "Jugs" Schoonover, Brendan Schaub and Justin Wren(?) look like they have some decent skills, but that may just have been their opposition making them look good.

when ortiz's team handled shamrock's in season 3 (i think), ortiz had the choice whether to corner the guys, i think he had 3 of the 4 in the semis, when his 2 fighters fought, he didn't corner either, the fighters had other contestants who they were closer with corner for them. I'm thinking this will happen again, rashad shouldn't have to choose who to corner.

Archived