Brett Rogers will KO Fedor

Indiglow

I love Fedor and was expecting him to win.

Until I had a vision of Brett Rogers dazing him and finishing him.

The world's about to be shocked. I can only hope that Dana tries to sign Rogers as soon as this is over.

Can you have a vision of me winning the lottery?

Good luck to you guys...

the other fans of the 30 previous fights were thinking the same thing. :P

Good luck to you guys...

the other fans of the 30 previous fights were thinking the same thing. :P

lol very true! I never counted Fedor out

but man...watching him vs Arlovski and then watching Brett vs Arlovski made me wonder how Fedor is gonna handle this beast.

And then watching about Brett's life and how much he wants to win and seeing Fedor comment about how he doesn't care, it's just a job and not his passion....

Brett wants it more. A lot more.

but man...watching him vs Arlovski and then watching Brett vs Arlovski made me wonder how Fedor is gonna handle this beast.

And then watching about Brett's life and how much he wants to win and seeing Fedor comment about how he doesn't care' date=' it's just a job and not his passion....

Brett wants it more. A lot more.[/quote']

+1

The world's about to be shocked. I can only hope that Dana tries to sign Rogers as soon as this is over.

... ok clown, where is Indi, this is not Indi ... what have you done with him, you probably have him gagged & bound in the closet & hi-jacked his ID ! ... Fedors posse will hunt you down & make you pay tenfold ... -vision, piffle ! ... Give it up now ! .. :P

... ok clown' date=' where is Indi, this is not Indi ... what have you done with him, you probably have him gagged & bound in the closet & hi-jacked his ID ! ... Fedors posse will hunt you down & make you pay tenfold ... -vision, piffle ! ... Give it up now ! .. :P[/quote']

I wnat Fedor to win. Honestly!

But I'm scared sir.

I'm scared Fedor might actually get beat before he ever gets a chance to get into the UFC.

But I'm scared sir.

I'm scared Fedor might actually get beat before he ever gets a chance to get into the UFC.

.. I have the cure, with the exception of Arlovski, take an in-depth look at the other opponents on Grims record & you will sigh in relief ..

.. Fedor will get zero cred for the slaughter & so will the people who pick him .. so be it ! .. Rogers vs Arlovski 2 please ..

haha wheres is 9mm to back up his boy Fedor!!! Im surprised to not see him in this although he is probably tired of hearing about this fight already before it happens lol.I wonder if Fedor loses and then trys to sign with the UFC....you think the UFC would turn him down lol i dont think so but would be funny just to give it back to him.

All ******** aside I think Fedor should win I like Fedor, but I want Rogers to tee off on him.

I think Rogers has a better chance (a puncher's chance) of knocking him out than anyone in the UFC.

It could happen' date=' you never know. Even if it does, he's still the GOAT.

But I predict a Fedor arm bar.[/quote']

Yep. This fight is going to the ground.

Pinch yourself, you must be sleeping

But I'm scared sir.

Evidence shows these were not visions, but paranoid illusions from a delusional individual.

lol jokes, like this thread... but it's still weird to have visions of guys! :D :D

I see what people mean by people wanting it more then Fedor and stuff... but life isn't a Rocky film, and the guy with the biggest desire doesn't always win :(

Fedor always says about sambo being his passion and mma is just his job... he uses that ploy great when people ask about either of them. quick example of previous questions he's had (not quoted ofc)

"how do you feel about your loss last xx in Sambo?" "Sambo is just my passion, mma is my job"

And when asked in the other context, how much do you want this, he simply says "it's just my job, Sambo is my passion"

Fedor rules at slipping questions.

Evidence shows these were not visions' date=' but paranoid illusions from a delusional individual.

lol jokes, like this thread... but it's still weird to have visions of guys! :D :D

I see what people mean by people wanting it more then Fedor and stuff... but life isn't a Rocky film, and the guy with the biggest desire doesn't always win :(

Fedor always says about sambo being his passion and mma is just his job... he uses that ploy great when people ask about either of them. quick example of previous questions he's had (not quoted ofc)

"how do you feel about your loss last xx in Sambo?" "Sambo is just my passion, mma is my job"

And when asked in the other context, how much do you want this, he simply says "it's just my job, Sambo is my passion"

Fedor rules at slipping questions.[/quote']

... you should supply a viable-link before Emps posse logs in ...

But I'm scared sir.

Fedor has had MORE than a chance to get to the UFC. He's not that interested in fighting the best and he'll probably lose to Rogers. Fedor is a great fighter but not the pound for pound king like everyone thinks.

... ok clown' date=' where is Indi, this is not Indi ... what have you done with him, you probably have him gagged & bound in the closet & hi-jacked his ID ! ... Fedors posse will hunt you down & make you pay tenfold ... -vision, piffle ! ... Give it up now ! .. :P[/quote']

Hahhaha nice. But lets be real. Fedor will win this fight, he's just too good to be beaten by a guy like rogers, who hs such little experience. Rogers has a punchers chance, and I hope he wins, just to stirs the pot a bit, but he won't, can't see it happening, despite the "vision"

haha wheres is 9mm to back up his boy Fedor!!! Im surprised to not see him in this although he is probably tired of hearing about this fight already before it happens lol.I wonder if Fedor loses and then trys to sign with the UFC....you think the UFC would turn him down lol i dont think so but would be funny just to give it back to him.

All ******** aside I think Fedor should win I like Fedor' date=' but I want Rogers to tee off on him.[/quote']

LOL, you knew I'd find it one way or another. There are scores of Fedor threads, but I find them.....or start them.

If Rogers knocks out Fedor, it will be a sad day, as he's pretty much my favourite athlete of all-time. I won't have to take anything back. He'll still be right in the mix, and likely given a rematch. Guaranteed Scott Coker is on the outside, propping Fedor, but inside, hoping to hell that Rogers KOs him in seconds. It means guaranteed rematch which means another huge card.

Either way, we're gonna see a near identical dismantling of Rogers as he did to Arlovski.

I can't see Rogers bum rushing, he's got too much respect, regardless of what he says. If he gives Fedor 30-45 seconds to slowly circle, create momentum, than he gets a taste of a flurry of accurate and repeated overhooks square to the face. He falls, and Fedor lays another 10-12 via GnP, and then jumps on his back and chokes him out.

If he does indeed bum rush Fedor, he's gonna get a quick taste of his clinch and sambo. Fedor twists a thrown and ends up on top of Rogers, where he attains mount, fires punches to the face, and when Rogers is too busy defending raining blows, Fedor steps over his shoulder, twists and leans back. Armbar, 1:12 in.

I predict either one of these scenarios to take place. But regardless of how confident I am, I'll be nervous, as I always am. Can't friggin wait.

Fedor has had MORE than a chance to get to the UFC. He's not that interested in fighting the best and he'll probably lose to Rogers. Fedor is a great fighter but not the pound for pound king like everyone thinks.

... obviously you are using the computer unsupervised, because no respectable parent would permit their offspring to post such nonsense, you should be ashamed ..

& remember this, Fedors posse is watching you ... :eek:

One thing people don't seem to realize about fedor is he is a shoulder puncher. In that he doesn't fully rotate or need to to generate knock out power. If he clinches you he can still knock you out close range. The advantage this generates is he doesn't leave himself fully open to any shots as he throws his punches. Alot of top fighters have not learned how to do this and it is to their detriment.

... obviously you are using the computer unsupervised' date=' because no respectable parent would permit their offspring to post such nonsense, you should be ashamed ..

& remember this, Fedors posse is watching you ... :eek:[/quote']

Thank you for your post. I was trying to explain to someone what a **** was and you saved me the trouble. If you are part of Fedor's "posse" I think I'll be ok.

LOL' date=' you knew I'd find it one way or another. There are scores of Fedor threads, but I find them.....or start them.

If Rogers knocks out Fedor, it will be a sad day, as he's pretty much my favourite athlete of all-time. I won't have to take anything back. He'll still be right in the mix, and likely given a rematch. Guaranteed Scott Coker is on the outside, propping Fedor, but inside, hoping to hell that Rogers KOs him in seconds. It means guaranteed rematch which means another huge card.

Either way, we're gonna see a near identical dismantling of Rogers as he did to Arlovski.

I can't see Rogers bum rushing, he's got too much respect, regardless of what he says. If he gives Fedor 30-45 seconds to slowly circle, create momentum, than he gets a taste of a flurry of accurate and repeated overhooks square to the face. He falls, and Fedor lays another 10-12 via GnP, and then jumps on his back and chokes him out.

If he does indeed bum rush Fedor, he's gonna get a quick taste of his clinch and sambo. Fedor twists a thrown and ends up on top of Rogers, where he attains mount, fires punches to the face, and when Rogers is too busy defending raining blows, Fedor steps over his shoulder, twists and leans back. Armbar, 1:12 in.

I predict either one of these scenarios to take place. But regardless of how confident I am, I'll be nervous, as I always am. Can't friggin wait.[/quote']

I hope you're right. I want the new crowd to see what Fedor is all about, but dude I'm nervous as hell.

It's like Dana said, Brett could KO him and that's a serious dangerous threat. His status as #1 in the world suddenly drops and all the money that goes along with that, so I can see why Dana is nervous - he wants an undefeated Fedor in the UFC, not someone who just got dismantled by a Brett Rogers.

But damn, Rogers hits hard.

LOL' date=' you knew I'd find it one way or another. There are scores of Fedor threads, but I find them.....or start them.

If Rogers knocks out Fedor, it will be a sad day, as he's pretty much my favourite athlete of all-time. I won't have to take anything back.[/quote']

.. & if Grim catches lightning in a bottle, Fedors' crew here will man-up, no hiatus .. no excuses .. no lame retorts .. no BS !

.. you want sum, come get sum ! :D

I think Rogers has a better chance (a puncher's chance) of knocking him out than anyone in the UFC.

It could happen' date=' you never know. Even if it does, he's still the GOAT.

But I predict a Fedor arm bar.[/quote']

There does seem to be a pattern with Fedor arm barring the bigger guys. I would have to agree.

.. & if Grim catches lightning in a bottle' date=' Fedors' crew here will man-up, no hiatus .. no excuses .. no lame retorts .. no BS !

.. you want sum, come get sum ! :D[/quote']

I can do nothing but accept the verbal tongue lashing I'd receive if Rogers KOs Fedor. He'd still be my fav, and still a top contender for greatest fight in MMA history.

And then watching about Brett's life and how much he wants to win and seeing Fedor comment about how he doesn't care' date=' it's just a job and not his passion....

how is fedor going to handle the man who said the key to beating fedor was waiting for him?

Rogers rushes Fedor and he's getting thrown and arm barred.

Rogers can't wait Fedor out, fedor is going to be on his face 2 seconds into the fight.

and fedor did not say he does not care, why are you putting words in peoples mouth?

I thought about that at first, I started thinking, wow Fedor could be in trouble here... but then again Fedor has submitted a guy much bigger than Brett and can take a pretty damn hard shot to the face( if u watch fedor v cro cop, fedor takes a few head kicks from him and shakes them off) randleman bounces fedor off his head, that doesnt phase him either. The way i see it is Brett comes out all pumped up and swinging but Fedor is relaxed as always and catches his mistakes. If he doesnt catch him with a punch then he will pull guard and submit Rogers with ease.

I thought about that at first' date=' I started thinking, wow Fedor could be in trouble here... but then again Fedor has submitted a guy much bigger than Brett and can take a pretty damn hard shot to the face( if u watch fedor v cro cop, fedor takes a few head kicks from him and shakes them off) randleman bounces fedor off his head, that doesnt phase him either. The way i see it is Brett comes out all pumped up and swinging but Fedor is relaxed as always and catches his mistakes. If he doesnt catch him with a punch then he will pull guard and submit Rogers with ease.[/quote']

I agree, the only available cred for fed is a quick kill ... tko 1st round ! ..:eek:

Archived