Move this thread mods and I'll stab you in the face!!!!

TheGoldenBoy

2 GB exclusives.

Yesterday I broke Duffee pulled out of his fight with Buentello. (Random drug testing causes alot of injuries) Ref Sean Sherk

Today I broke Cro Cop vs Ben Rothewell in Australlia.

I would break more but I get drunk and forget and have better things to do that post on message boards.

Now, carry on with you silly what-if threads. And yes Cain is fighting Nog.

2 GB exclusives.

Yesterday I broke Duffee pulled out of his fight with Buentello. (Random drug testing causes alot of injuries) Ref Sean Sherk

I would break more but I get drunk and forget and have better things to do that post on message boards.

Now' date=' carry on with you silly what-if threads. And yes Cain is fighting Nog.[/quote']

Saywhaaat?

2 GB exclusives.

Now' date=' carry on with you silly what-if threads. And yes Cain is fighting Nog.[/quote']

Thank You Sir.

2 GB exclusives.

Back to Kirik's joint?

2 GB exclusives.

Thanks GB, Sad they have Rothewell fighting Cro Cop. He is going to get layed on for 3 rounds to Ben can get the Decission.

2 GB exclusives.

How did you find this out? I cannot find anything (new) on the UFC in Australia. I will be going to this but it is hard to find out anything, and I live in Australia! Anybody, PLEASE put up some more info on this UFC. Us Aussies over here are in the dark.

2 GB exclusives.

so i guess being a UFC insider means u DISRESPECT others' threads calling them "SILLY"

really ?? how little is ur self esteem that u need to feel spoecial just cuz u get "news" b4 anyone else does??

ur probably a 20 something looser who has NOTHING else to do BUT follow mma and think ders only ONE ufc "insider" in this world... and that you..

grow up kid... noone gives a F*** about hetting the "inside scoop"

i pity u!!

so i guess being a UFC insider means u DISRESPECT others' threads calling them "SILLY"

really ?? how little is ur self esteem that u need to feel spoecial just cuz u get "news" b4 anyone else does??

ur probably a 20 something looser who has NOTHING else to do BUT follow mma and think ders only ONE ufc "insider" in this world... and that you..

i pity u!!

i think you might have some sand in your va j j .

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/11/04/mirko-cro-cop-filipovic-vs-ben-rothwell-at-ufc-111/

i really admire that cro cop is going to finish his contract' date=' and exited to see if he can still make a comeback. but im scared as hell he might get KOed by big ben.[/quote']

I doubt he'll get KOed by Rothwell. I think Cro Cop will pull it off but it won't gain him much respect.

2 GB exclusives.

Sounds like random drug testing might have made our boy Lesnar sick (again) also.

GB is an insider. He gets fresh scoops that 99.9% could never dig up.

Still his thread title is hilarious, even if it is somewhat hostile.

Duffee a roider, maybe. Without the positive test though, how can we be sure? It seems unlikely to me that he won't get busted eventually if that's his M.O.

i pity u!!

LOL, another one takes the bait....

When will you people learn...

And trust me when I tell you, GB is never wrong.

Archived