Koscheck

Kos21

Koscheck by Dec' date=' winning round 2 & 3. Johnson will come out all guns blazin 1st round but after Kos has weathered the storm, he wil put it on Rumble x[/quote']

thats exactly what i think will happen. rumble gasses out quick after the first round. and against someone with incredible cardio like kos i think he'll look to finish it in the first, gas out, and then it'll be all kos. if josh can survive the first round i think he'll get a easy decision, or possibly a tko late in the third.

Koscheck by Dec' date=' winning round 2 & 3. Johnson will come out all guns blazin 1st round but after Kos has weathered the storm, he wil put it on Rumble x[/quote']

I would agree. I would doubt KOS gets a TKO, but I wouldn't be suprised if he caught Anthony slippin and choked him out.

it will be a war - but you gotta know that johnson's cardio is just as sick as koscheck's. i say it goes the distance, and johnson wins by decision due to strikes on the feet and him stuffing kos' takedowns. in the last 2 years johnson's skills have surpassed kos on the feet and his takedown defense is strong...

thats exactly what i think will happen. rumble gasses out quick after the first round. and against someone with incredible cardio like kos i think he'll look to finish it in the first' date=' gas out, and then it'll be all kos. if josh can survive the first round i think he'll get a easy decision, or possibly a tko late in the third.[/quote']

Rumble needs to just move up a weight class or 2 so he will have more energy cause whatever it is he does to loose like 40lbs cant be easy on his cardio

I believe Kos has the superior ground game, however like previously stated johnson has an improved takedown defence. If kos can take it to the ground which I think he is capeable of he will win, but if he is gonna stand with rumble he will end up kissing the octagon. It seems from his previous fights kos is trying to move towards stand up but I believe his wrestling skills will help him more in this fight.

If kos takes to the ground either decision or late tko/sub

If standing rumble for sure

man I hope not' date=' hey, how do I add a signature to my posts. this is a little bit different than my footballsfuture forum.[/quote']

Love that site. I pick Koshcheck as Johnson hasn't beat anyone good yet. Not to mention his earlier losses against Kevin Burns and current lightweight Rich Clementi.

First post' date=' so if there is something I need to know, please comment.

Who will win between Josh Koscheck and Anthony Johnson??[/quote']

Great first post.....

I really like Kos i think he is a great fighter and i hop he gets the w in this fight....

The one thing Kos is missing in his game is a strong chin ....and i hate that.....

Late 2 round GNP by Kos for the W...

rumble was a collage wrestler to anyone that doesnt know, I have a feeling Kos will try and bang, get the taste slapped out of his mouth, go in for a takedown and he will get clocked by a right and left and that will be the fight.

Rumble does need to move up somethings not right about a 220lb guy fighting at 170

Archived