What to do with UFC 108

CarlLane

Does anybody have any idea what is going on with UFC 108? Has Dana begged the "Diva" to defend his 185 crown? Any news on GSP...I can't believe they won't have a title fight for a big new years card...but if not do this:

ME Nog vs. Carwin *Interim HW*

9. Wanderlei vs. Akiyami

8. Cain vs. Dos Santos

7. Duffee vs. Gonzaga

6. Evans vs. Thiago

5. Who cares! did you see the first 5???

Any other suggestions?

silva just had surgery and wont be fighting until towards the end of the first quarter next year duffee was already scheduled to fight beuntello but got injured. cain is already rumored to be fighting big nog at 110. to many holes in your card

Yeah well screw everything else these guys are doing...Dana knows he needs to put forth a good New Year's Card and rumors aren't cutting it, i'm trying to plan a damn holiday in Vegas UFC style!

GSP is next fighting at UFC 109 against the winner of Swick/Hardy. Here is the real 108 card so far:

Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Silva

Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Junior dos Santos

Carlos Condit vs. Paul Daley

Jim Miller vs. Tyson Griffin

Martin Kampmann vs. Rory Markham

Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout

Mark Munoz vs. Ryan Jensen

Cole Miller vs. Dan Lauzon

Jake Ellenberger vs. Mike Pyle

I think that they are still looking for a big main event. If not, maybe it will be free.

GSP is next fighting at UFC 109 against the winner of Swick/Hardy. Here is the real 108 card so far:

Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Silva

Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Junior dos Santos

Carlos Condit vs. Paul Daley

Jim Miller vs. Tyson Griffin

Martin Kampmann vs. Rory Markham

Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout

Mark Munoz vs. Ryan Jensen

Cole Miller vs. Dan Lauzon

Jake Ellenberger vs. Mike Pyle

I think that they are still looking for a big main event. If not' date=' maybe it will be free.[/quote']

Sounds good to me start the year out free! If not they better have one hell of a main event...how about Belfort vs. Marquardt...then maybe the "Diva" will actually fight somebody...

Yeah well screw everything else these guys are doing...Dana knows he needs to put forth a good New Year's Card and rumors aren't cutting it' date=' i'm trying to plan a damn holiday in Vegas UFC style![/quote']

I am trying to do the same but for UFC - Sydney. And yes, RUMORS DONT CUT IT! The rumored venue also wont release any info.

Archived