UFC 108- What happened to Belfort vs Silva??

Manho

anderson once again trying to avoid another fight with a guy who has a legitimate chance to beat him. did the same with hendo, same with nate, and now vitor as well.

when there was talk of him having a possible fight with hendo, he made up some bs about how hendo isnt worthy for a title shot. same sh*t about nate, and now about vitor he is saying that after just one recent UFC win vitor hasnt done enough. lol anderson himself got a title shot after one win. hypocrite

but he never said anything about having to fight patrick cote or thales leites, who are actually the ones that didnt deserve a title shot at all. but they had no chance to win against anderson so he doesnt say anything about that, content to fight B level guys

hopefully when anderson gets the sand out of his va**** he'll fight vitor and get KOed

anderson once again trying to avoid another fight with a guy who has a legitimate chance to beat him. did the same with hendo' date=' same with nate, and now vitor as well.

when there was talk of him having a possible fight with hendo, he made up some bs about how hendo isnt worthy for a title shot. same sh*t about nate, and now about vitor he is saying that after just one recent UFC win vitor hasnt done enough. lol anderson himself got a title shot after one win. hypocrite

but he never said anything about having to fight patrick cote or thales leites, who are actually the ones that didnt deserve a title shot at all. but they had no chance to win against anderson so he doesnt say anything about that, content to fight B level guys

hopefully when anderson gets the sand out of his va**** he'll fight vitor and get KOed[/quote']

Bro, I couldn't agree with you more. Although I have nothing against Silva, my money is on Belfort.

verbal agreement' date=' no ink .. the fight was @ 185 :eek:

vitors 2nd match @ 185, he fought Martin at that weight[/quote']

Damn! Dana is really full of it!! Although there was no formal agreement for a match, he shouldn't be making an announcement like that!

Bro' date=' I couldn't agree with you more. Although I have nothing against Silva, my money is on Belfort.[/quote']

i dont like anderson at all, but that doesnt mean im ignorant to the fact that he's amazing. i just dont think that he has ever fought a striker with the speed or KO power that vitor has, and i dont think he will be able to simply bob and weave vitor's strikes as easily as he does to lesser fighters

i dont like anderson at all' date=' but that doesnt mean im ignorant to the fact that he's amazing. i just dont think that he has ever fought a striker with the speed or KO power that vitor has, and i dont think he will be able to simply bob and weave vitor's strikes as easily as he does to lesser fighters[/quote']

Again, you're right on the money! No doubt the guy is the man to beat regardless of any weight division. Time and again he has proven that he really is a wrecking machine!! But I think the fame is starting to get to his head. I just want either Belfort or Hendo to get the job done (maybe even Marquardt- if he's lucky)

Damn! Dana is really full of it!! Although there was no formal agreement for a match' date=' he shouldn't be making an announcement like that![/quote']

look at the "Machida vs Shogun" post-fight transcript (fightnews.com, reported by Andreas Hale) .. about the rematch, Dana said "I think.." yet every Rua fan here was ranting "Dana said definate immediate rematch .. " a good businessman always leaves wiggle room ..

look at the "Machida vs Shogun" post-fight transcript (fightnews.com' date=' reported by Andreas Hale) .. [b']about the rematch, Dana said "I think.." [/b]yet every Rua fan here was ranting "Dana said definate immediate rematch .. " a good businessman always leaves wiggle room ..

that dirty clever little basterd.....

look at the "Machida vs Shogun" post-fight transcript (fightnews.com' date=' reported by Andreas Hale) .. about the rematch, Dana said "I think.." yet every Rua fan here was ranting "Dana said definate immediate rematch .. " a good businessman always leaves wiggle room ..[/quote']

I know. It's like luring a pack of rabid dogs with fresh meat as bait and you throw the meat someplace the dogs can't eat it. While, Dana, on the other hand gets a good a laugh and a hefty cash in his pocket.

Anderson Silva is a punk. He used to sit where Shogun now sits in my top 3, but recently he just flew right off my top 10 all together and the #4 (Shogun) took his spot at 3.

Anderson is not a true champion until he stops ducking competition. And don't give me this "he already beat them" **** cause some of the best fights in history have been rematches and now he's ducking a guy he hasn't fought.

Did Wanderlei say Rampage didn't deserve a title shot when he destroyed him in Pride? No. Did Hughes say GSP didn't deserve a title shot after he beat him? No. Those are true champions, that's why. I don't care how many times Anderson has defended his belt, he is not a true champion until he fights one of the 3 top contenders with legitamite chances of beating him.

Anderson Silva is a punk. He used to sit where Shogun now sits in my top 3' date=' but recently he just flew right off my top 10 all together and the #4 (Shogun) took his spot at 3.

Anderson is not a true champion until he stops ducking competition. And don't give me this "he already beat them" **** cause some of the best fights in history have been rematches and now he's ducking a guy he hasn't fought.

Did Wanderlei say Rampage didn't deserve a title shot when he destroyed him in Pride? No. Did Hughes say GSP didn't deserve a title shot after he beat him? No. Those are true champions, that's why. I don't care how many times Anderson has defended his belt, he is not a true champion until he fights one of the 3 top contenders with legitamite chances of beating him.[/quote']

he has definately aquired an attitude, he loves to eat & he loves his crotch-rocket,

... probably does not want to take Rt.185 to hell & back ... we all know what his walking around weight is .. :eek:

Anderson Silva is a punk. He used to sit where Shogun now sits in my top 3' date=' but recently he just flew right off my top 10 all together and the #4 (Shogun) took his spot at 3.

Did Wanderlei say Rampage didn't deserve a title shot when he destroyed him in Pride? No. Did Hughes say GSP didn't deserve a title shot after he beat him? No. Those are true champions, that's why. I don't care how many times Anderson has defended his belt, he is not a true champion until he fights one of the 3 top contenders with legitamite chances of beating him.[/quote']

Whoa bro! I agree with you there completely. But you just might draw the ire of Anderson lovers out there. But honestly, Leites and Cotte just didn't cut it for me. Anderson should go for the likes of Belfort and Hendo. I even want to see Wandy take a shot at Anderson even if the title is not on the line. After all, Wandy is been itching to take Anderson out.

Whoa bro! I agree with you there completely. But you just might draw the ire of Anderson lovers out there. But honestly' date=' Leites and Cotte just didn't cut it for me. Anderson should go for the likes of Belfort and Hendo. I even want to see Wandy take a shot at Anderson even if the title is not on the line. After all, Wandy is been itching to take Anderson out.[/quote']

noypi ? ... your english is very good, how long you been pinas ?

anderson once again trying to avoid another fight with a guy who has a legitimate chance to beat him. did the same with hendo' date=' same with nate, and now vitor as well.

but he never said anything about having to fight [b']patrick cote[/b] or thales leites, who are actually the ones that didnt deserve a title shot at all. but they had no chance to win against anderson so he doesnt say anything about that, content to fight B level guys

hopefully when anderson gets the sand out of his va**** he'll fight vitor and get KOed

Are you kidding me, that guy could ko anyone he is a beast! I like AS and I don't think he is ducking from anyone! If he wanted easy fights he wouldn't have gone up a weight and fought an ex champ! He is awesome and nobody can touch him!

Archived