Wow, great money makers.

Alexx

Couture is the favorite against Vera, i'll be sure to put down a couple of hundred on Vera.

No way couture takes this to a decision.

Velasquez is going to most likely be favorite over Big Nog, i might sell my paintball set for 300 so i can put 500 on Big Nog.

Don't miss out, i hope the odds are really lopsided.

Vera by TKO, Big Nog by arm Triangle or Arm Bar.

Couture is the favorite against Vera' date=' i'll be sure to put down a couple of hundred on Vera.

No way couture takes this to a decision.

Velasquez is going to most likely be favorite over Big Nog, i might sell my paintball set for 300 so i can put 500 on Big Nog.

Don't miss out, i hope the odds are really lopsided.

Vera by TKO, Big Nog by arm Triangle or Arm Bar.[/quote']

Randy has a very good chance of taking this to a decision and winning it. Do I think it will happen though? I doubt it. It can go either way in my opinion.

Cain being the favorite over Big Nog? I don't even think that's possible.

Randy has a very good chance of taking this to a decision and winning it. Do I think it will happen though? I doubt it. It can go either way in my opinion.

Cain being the favorite over Big Nog? I don't even think that's possible.

1. yeah i do see Couture taking it to a decision, but i just think Vera is going to stop him.

2. Yeah, i really do think Cain is going to be favored over cain..

People are still talking crap about his loss over mir, the average fan thinks he was getting beat by couture, and most ufc fans think hes over the hill. while velasquez is being hyped by the ufc. i see him being favored in the betting sites.

1. yeah i do see Couture taking it to a decision' date=' but i just think Vera is going to stop him.

People are still talking crap about his loss over mir, the average fan thinks he was getting beat by couture, and most ufc fans think hes over the hill. while velasquez is being hyped by the ufc. i see him being favored in the betting sites.[/quote']

It's all up to Vera and how he comes into the fight. We all know Randy will be at the top of his game. We'll see shortly.

And that's true. The casual fans and the ones who just know UFC really don't know what Nog is capable of. They will definately be proven wrong in this fight. Couture put up a great fight but he was not winning in anyway. And the Frank Mir thing, I just want to see a rematch. The first one wasn't really that legit in my book and he's one of my favorite fighters.

1. yeah i do see Couture taking it to a decision' date=' but i just think Vera is going to stop him.

People are still talking crap about his loss over mir, the average fan thinks he was getting beat by couture, and most ufc fans think hes over the hill. while velasquez is being hyped by the ufc. i see him being favored in the betting sites.[/quote']

I agree for the most part. I doubt it will go to a decision i just dont know if randy will have enuf gas in the tank. I gotta go with randy.

Cain is going to be favored over cain?

It's all up to Vera and how he comes into the fight. We all know Randy will be at the top of his game. We'll see shortly.

And that's true. The casual fans and the ones who just know UFC really don't know what Nog is capable of. They will definately be proven wrong in this fight. Couture put up a great fight but he was not winning in anyway. And the Frank Mir thing' date=' I just want to see a rematch. The first one wasn't really that legit in my book and he's one of my favorite fighters.[/quote']

i'd say mir gets finished in the 1st if big nog comes for a fight.

and yeah, i hope vera does not get GnP'ed by randy if he is not prepared.

i'd say mir gets finished in the 1st if big nog comes for a fight.

and yeah' date=' i hope vera does not get GnP'ed by randy if he is not prepared.[/quote']

I'm not too sure about that. I don't think I'd really count him out in a rematch. But I don't see him really winning either. The upcoming Kongo fight will show alot.

Yea. If Vera comes out tip top and ready to go I see him winning by (T)KO in the 2nd.

I agree for the most part. I doubt it will go to a decision i just dont know if randy will have enuf gas in the tank. I gotta go with randy.

Cain is going to be favored over cain?

How can you doubt his cardio? Did you see him against Nog? And anyone else for that matter?

Archived