Lesnar vs. Carwin not happening at ufc 108

jackranger

doesn't sound like this will be happening for a while actually. sucks. lesnar is starting to get on my nerves.

http://bumpyknuckle.com/2009/11/04/brock-lesnar-vs-shane-carwin-not-happening-at-ufc-108/

This is garbage; I am sick of Lesnar. I am actually starting to believe some of the theories that Lesnar is trying to avoid the roid test. Either that or he is scared of getting KO'd by Carwin the 1st round. Problem is, we may never know since Lesnar keeps dodging his fights.

I'll provide a link on what mono does because a lot of you are uneducated **** hats that run your mouth on the forums saying unnecessary accusation "Brock is scared to fight Carwin" or my all time favorite "Brock is on steroids". I'm sure you're the type of people who made fun of MJ for having vitiligo

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/infectious-mononucleosis-topic-overview

I'll provide a link on what mono does because a lot of you are uneducated **** hats that run your mouth on the forums saying unnecessary accusation "Brock is scared to fight Carwin" or my all time favorite "Brock is on steroids". I'm sure you're the type of people who made fun of MJ for having vitiligo

If it is confirmed Mono, then yea that is a pretty major problem. Takes significantly longer to get over than any type of flu as far as I'm aware. This sucks completely, but I don't want a fight where both fighters aren't at 100%. Since we don't know when Lesnar will recover, we can't estimate how long he will need for sufficient training to be ready. It's not unrealistic that January really is too early. I'm not a fan of Brock, I dislike him strongly, but I'd rather he keep the belt for longer then lose it and have such an easy excuse to use for why he lost.

I guess I don't really see the point in interim belts unless the champ is gone for a really long time, walks away with the belt, or something of that nature. If a guy is out for a few months, do we really need to make an interim champ? He won't be the "real" champ until he fights the current champ anyway, so why bother?

I guess I don't really see the point in interim belts unless the champ is gone for a really long time' date=' walks away with the belt, or something of that nature. If a guy is out for a few months, do we really need to make an interim champ? He won't be the "real" champ until he fights the current champ anyway, so why bother?[/quote']

i agree

WTF is this for real... MONO!!!???? how ghey is that. Strip him of the belt already and ship him off to strikeforce.
You're a moron and an obvious Brock hater that should be banned. Athletes can be prone to having their spleen ruptured while having mono and die on top of being dramatically weakened and unable to train for months.

Do some research somewhere in your trailer park.

You're a moron and an obvious Brock hater that should be banned. Athletes can be prone to having their spleen ruptured while having mono and die on top of being dramatically weakened and unable to train for months.

Do some research somewhere in your trailer park.

You are an obvious Brock fan boy, and need to calm down. It's too early in the morning for your non existant sense of humor to flare up like this.

From 1st hand experience, take it from me.

2007 i was just awarded a scholarship and moved to North Carolina to start running track for UNC. I had a severe case of mono, and as a result actually had to be hospitalized for a week while fighting it. Then, when i was sent home, because of my weak immune system I contracted multiple infections, one so bad in my throat i had to be hospitalized again for 3 more weeks, during which i lost 20 pounds, ( weighed 130lbs, and went down to 110) had to eat through a feeding tube because i couldnt swallow... Had a Morphine pump(which was the only good part) and was told it was a 90% possibility i could die, and even had to have last rights read on me.... Mono is about as serious as you can imagine. It can take 6 months to a year to fully recover. It took me 16 months, and i swear ive never been the same. I dont have near the energy i used to. (and im 22)... So if you all want to see him fight give him 4-6 months, atleast... He will need all of it.

and in the meantime, have Nog n Cain fight...

it's looking like it could be the winner of the rumored Cain V. - Big N0g fight at 108.

but where does that leave Carwin?

If the mono really knocks Lesnar on his butt for a while (mono can last MONTHS and MONTHS and take up to 6 months to recover from fully)....

then probably have Cain and N0G fight for the interim belt......and then Carwin fights Lesnar when Brock gets healthy.

the winner of that fight battles the winner of the Cain/N0g fight.....hopefully by Summer 2010, to unify.

question is....does Carwin take any fights in the meantime? he could be sitting around for 6+ months with no action...longer really.

Well, "Swine Flu" got him out of the first event....."Mono" has now postponed the reschedule. What will Brock come up with next?

**** Fissures possibly? Or maybe he'll stick with STD type ailments, Herpes could probably postpone the fight for a while. Brock's a clever one

He should just be glad it isn't AIDS. The man is married to Rena Mero for crying out loud. That being said, Mono affects many people differently. It put me in the bed for about 2 weeks back in HS. I got dehydrated and couldn't stay awake. After that I was perfectly fine. Hopefully Brock's case will more closely resemble mine than the "brink of death" scenario you had.

Get well soon Brock! Even though I can't stand you and your attitude, you always put on a terrific show.

thinking about it further....that's really unfair to Carwin.

Cain just fought....while Carwin, followed by N0g have had the longest layoff.

I think Carwin and N0g should get either 107 or 108...and fight for the interim belt.

Carwin was scheduled for the shot, you can't take that away....N0g has had his taste of the belt...and looked great against Randy.

Cain is looking good by still green....needs more time.

Carwin and N0g fight for the interim. Cain gets another fight for January

Depending on how long Lesnar is out, either Lesnar fights the winner of that bout when he comes back

or

Cain gets a shot at the winner in the spring.

Lesnar fights whoever is left standing with the belt when he is finally ready.

Wow...some of you guys are really **** ****s. Mono is a serious illness, my mom had it and almost died from it. Do some research before you start throwing out false accusations like he's making it up. If it's confirmed, deal with it, it's a big deal and definately life threatening ****s.

You are an obvious Brock fan boy' date=' and need to calm down. It's too early in the morning for your non existant sense of humor to flare up like this.[/quote']I don't find other people getting serious illnesses to in any way be humorous and your wise cracks about Brock are in pretty bad taste.

Well nightmare, as much as i agree with you, i have to disagree. People WANT to see a Lesnar vs Carwin, myself included. I think it would be a really fun fight to watch, no disrespect to Cain, but i dont think he could beat either of them. He takes people down and beats the hell outa them... I doubt he could do that to either carwin or lesnar.. but yeah it sucks, i was hoping it was just Swine that Lesnar had, not something more serious than this. Perosonaly, im not a Lesnar fan.. disagree totally at what he did at 100, and he only appologized because Dana made him.. get well soon Lesnar, i wanna see you get wrecked by Carwin FAIR AND SQUARE

thinking about it further....that's really unfair to Carwin.

Cain just fought....while Carwin' date=' followed by N0g have had the longest layoff.

I think Carwin and N0g should get either 107 or 108...and fight for the interim belt.

Carwin was scheduled for the shot, you can't take that away....N0g has had his taste of the belt...and looked great against Randy.

Cain is looking good by still green....needs more time.

Carwin and N0g fight for the interim. Cain gets another fight for January

Depending on how long Lesnar is out, either Lesnar fights the winner of that bout when he comes back

or

Cain gets a shot at the winner in the spring.

Lesnar fights whoever is left standing with the belt when he is finally ready.[/quote']

Agreed, if Brock ends up having a really long layoff it's pretty unfair to Carwin to expect him to sit by without fighting. I hate interim belts, but in this case if it turns out that Brock may be absent for months, having Carwin and Nog fight might be a good idea. Cain could fight either the winner of Mir vs. Kongo or Dos Santos vs. Gonzaga for more experience in the meantime.

You are bringing Michael Jackson into this thread because???????

From 1st hand experience' date=' take it from me.

2007 i was just awarded a scholarship and moved to North Carolina to start running track for UNC. I had a severe case of mono, and as a result actually had to be hospitalized for a week while fighting it. Then, when i was sent home, because of my weak immune system I contracted multiple infections, one so bad in my throat i had to be hospitalized again for 3 more weeks, during which i lost 20 pounds, ( weighed 130lbs, and went down to 110) had to eat through a feeding tube because i couldnt swallow... Had a Morphine pump(which was the only good part) and was told it was a 90% possibility i could die, and even had to have last rights read on me.... Mono is about as serious as you can imagine. It can take 6 months to a year to fully recover. It took me 16 months, and i swear ive never been the same. I dont have near the energy i used to. (and im 22)... So if you all want to see him fight give him 4-6 months, atleast... He will need all of it.

and in the meantime, have Nog n Cain fight...[/quote']

Everyone reacts differently to various diseases and ailments. My brother had mono and it took him about a month to recover. Others have had it and taken several months to recover. The issue is not how bad mono is but how Lesnar seems to keep coming up with excuses. Who knows if he even has mono. I thought last month he said he had something else. It all seems a little fishy.

With lesnar out maybe this will sweeten the pot for Henderson and get him a fight. I would hate to see him leave the ufc. As for Brock, this sucks. This was the fight I really want to see. Oh well. If he is out for up to 6 months, carwin definetly needs to fight. A fight with nog would be great, but no damn interim belts. The winner could fight lesnar.

Wow...some of you guys are really **** ****s. Mono is a serious illness' date=' my mom had it and almost died from it. Do some research before you start throwing out false accusations like he's making it up. If it's confirmed, deal with it, it's a big deal and definately life threatening ****s.[/quote']

I really like the middle school put downs.

This is garbage; I am sick of Lesnar. I am actually starting to believe some of the theories that Lesnar is trying to avoid the roid test. Either that or he is scared of getting KO'd by Carwin the 1st round. Problem is' date=' we may never know since Lesnar keeps dodging his fights.[/quote']

A guy gets mono and can't fight and it means he's ducking? Give me a break. Ever think maybe he really is just sick?

Whoooa people first of all its not 100% confirmed yet. Secondly Mono can be a quick month of rest or it can be + 7 months, lets not jump the gun and say he is dying please thats just silly. And wow all the brock lovers have lost their sence of humor? Wow I thought being a Brock jock rider one would have to have a small bit of humor / shrug.

I am wondering what will be next I am betting a nasty case of pink eye. And is you know what causes pink eye he most likey got it from not seeing his azz beat Carwin. HA!

Archived