Treat me like a sucker..

oinyo

Yea, I like the line ..."Rashad thinks this is ultimate coach not ultimate fighter" I cant wait tell he shuts up Rashad ...Rampage with all his experience and that little punk crap Rashad acting like he is some experienced fighter...please.

Yea' date=' I like the line ..."Rashad thinks this is ultimate coach not ultimate fighter" I cant wait tell he shuts up Rashad ...Rampage with all his experience and that little punk crap Rashad acting like he is some experienced fighter...please.[/quote']

lol, you are now the official forums dunce.

lol. I am going to enjoy that fight but to be honest I like both of em.

Cant call who will win ;)

I am happy though that the series is getting better now. I was really depressed the first few weeks.

Now I am watching the show and actually enjoying it.

i thought that was funny as hell rashad dont stand a chance outside the octagon cant wait to see the fight between them two im going for rampage but if he loses to rashad after all this

sh...t talk between them rashad will look like a total bad azz but I know thats not going to happen rampage is gonna dismantle him right?im just not sure on this one.

i thought that was funny as hell rashad dont stand a chance outside the octagon cant wait to see the fight between them two im going for rampage but if he loses to rashad after all this

sh...t talk between them rashad will look like a total bad azz but I know thats not going to happen rampage is gonna dismantle him right?im just not sure on this one.

the fights not happening because Rampage left for his filming career.

He is Mr T in the A TEAM movie.

do you live in a cave the fights been cancelled since last month

It was all worth it because he shut Rashad up with that remark lol...

And if Rampage stopped being a clown he wouldn't have all the fans he has now. But you know what? He would still have more than Rashad though lol....that fool gets boo'ed for good reason.

No sir. You are a dunce...

Rampage 30-7 with 14 KOS

Rashad 13-1 5 KOs.

lol. look at how many of those fights rampage has lost. 7. SEVEN.

Rashad has lost 1.. to who? Machida. Machida would eat Rampage alive.

Rashad would whoop Rampage. And movie boy knows it.

Rampage lost to Forrest f'ing Griffin...if that's not enough for you to realize that he's washed up then perhaps you have downs syndrome.

By getting the **** kicked out of his legs. Everytime he hit griifin it hurt griffin. He would pummel rashad. And he is far from washed up.

He walked out on his scheduled fight and on his fans like a punk to make some flop of a movie, now why do you think he did that? Maybe because he knows his best days are long behind him...perhaps after losing to Griffin he was concerned about ending his career like Cro-Cop with a tarnished legacy. Or maybe he looked in Rashads eyes and instead of seeing fear saw a man who knows his little secret, that he has a weak mind and if you get into his head he's done.

Archived