Kimbo Back?

fightenfan

i think it would be so awesome if he came back' date=' but im 99.99% sure he wont, he is fighting alexander at the finals so ya he's not comin back[/quote']

I was a kimbo fanboy at the start but to be honest.. I am liking marcus more and more every week.

I really hope marcus takes it all the way :) Kimbo did well and i hate the fat. specially after his little speech on how he wants to fight people that wont hurt him because he wants the best chance.. yeah at being boring as hell to watch..

ugh.

I hope roy gets murdered in the next fight. I hate him more and more every time he talks. I can guarentee dana wont be giving him any spot in the UFC after this show because of how much of a wimp he is being in the show.

Shouldent the one guy from Rashads team come back since matt was on Rashads team?

I think its just gonna b another hype builder then another let down what u think?

It would seem that way.... HOWEVER... Kimbo is supposed to be fighting Houston Alexander at the finale. With that in mind.. i don't think Dana would sign Kimbo to fight considering he didn't do anything impressive on TUF yet..... and Dana definitely wouldnt sign Kimbo to fight just for views or profit. I'm thinking Kimbo does return maybe not even for Matt but i think he returns and beats his opponent but loses in the semi-finals. But just wonderin.... who out of all the first round losers in the house impressed you guys the most that you would like to see be given another chance? ( Not including Kimbo )

It would seem that way.... HOWEVER... Kimbo is supposed to be fighting Houston Alexander at the finale. With that in mind.. i don't think Dana would sign Kimbo to fight considering he didn't do anything impressive on TUF yet..... and Dana definitely wouldnt sign Kimbo to fight just for views or profit. I'm thinking Kimbo does return maybe not even for Matt but i think he returns and beats his opponent but loses in the semi-finals. But just wonderin.... who out of all the first round losers in the house impressed you guys the most that you would like to see be given another chance? ( Not including Kimbo )

Demico looked like the best all around fighter of the first round losers.

yeah im liking kimbo less and less i think hes a real jerk. i would love to see demico take mitriones place' date=' he has alot of potential.[/quote']

How has Kimbo looked like a jerk? I have seen him be nothing but humble and respectfull of everyone. Marcus Jones has done the same very respectfull and humble.

On topic, i'm thinking if history repeats itself in this season, that spiketv and UFC knows the next episode is gonna be a real crappy show. So to get viewers for the next episode they tease the possible return of Kimbo to get people to tune into the show and watch it until its said one way or the other of his status.

Two options since Kimbo is fighting in the finale already.

1. Kimbo does come back, and loses again. If they give a fight in the finale to a guy who lost twice. Well, that's pathetic.

2. Once again, they're creating a bunch of hype about nothing.

It's all designed to keep the Kimbo crowd watching.

Two options since Kimbo is fighting in the finale already.

1. Kimbo does come back' date=' and loses again. If they give a fight in the finale to a guy who lost twice. Well, that's pathetic.

2. Once again, they're creating a bunch of hype about nothing.

It's all designed to keep the Kimbo crowd watching.[/quote']

What about Chris Leben? Or Frank Lester?

Both of those guys lost two fights in TUF and went on to get a fight in the finale.

don't know' date=' but we might see kimbo fight again. at the beginning of TUF10 premere didnt they show a clip of someone pounding out someone? and the fighter that was doing the pounding look a lot like kimbo?[/quote']

That was not kimbo in that video .That was damico rodgers pounding out brandon scaub and that fight happened 4 weeks ago.

That was not kimbo in that video .That was damico rodgers pounding out brandon scaub and that fight happened 4 weeks ago.

no it was definatly kimbo, i took screen shots of that clip (loserish i kno lol) because i was really hyped up for kimbo being on TUF, but yea, even tho the vid itself isnt that clear and i couldnt actually see his face, you can clearly see a big beard start from the ear level down, which can only be kimbo, plus just watching that clip normally, the punch looks like that kimbo-style punch

no it was definatly kimbo' date=' i took screen shots of that clip (loserish i kno lol) because i was really hyped up for kimbo being on TUF, but yea, even tho the vid itself isnt that clear and i couldnt actually see his face, you can clearly see a big beard start from the ear level down, which can only be kimbo, plus just watching that clip normally, the punch looks like that kimbo-style punch[/quote']

post the screen shot....i wanna see.

I don't think he's coming back and here's why

He's fighting Alexander at finals so he doesn't win the tourney

They are suggesting he replaces Mitrione (I hate that guy) but why should a guy who's 0-1 in the tourney get picked before the loser of the next fight (who ever it is they go 1-1)

I don't think he's coming back at all. They have used this b4 to hype the episode.

i deleted the original ones, but i went and took another one, and this it, judge for yourself, but you can see the beard i was talking about and you can also see his eyes, kinda.

you might have to adjust your brightness to see it, but its definatly there

i deleted the original ones, but i went and took another one, and this it, judge for yourself, but you can see the beard i was talking about and you can also see his eyes, kinda.

you might have to adjust your brightness to see it, but its definatly there

no it was definatly kimbo' date=' i took screen shots of that clip (loserish i kno lol) because i was really hyped up for kimbo being on TUF, but yea, even tho the vid itself isnt that clear and i couldnt actually see his face, you can clearly see a big beard start from the ear level down, which can only be kimbo, plus just watching that clip normally, the punch looks like that kimbo-style punch[/quote']

Kimbo only fights nelson in the house you dumb idiot that guy clearly is not nelson because that guy is to small to be nelson . You can clearly see Brendan's tattoo in the video. And now for my final proof this is the brendan vs damico fight from 2:00 to 2:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8I8PF6RmI

is the part you were seeing in the tuf introduction video.

Kimbo only fights nelson in the house you dumb idiot that guy clearly is not nelson because that guy is to small to be nelson . You can clearly see Brendan's tattoo in the video. And now for my final proof this is the brendan vs damico fight from 2:00 to 2:05

exactly and they show a highlight of mitrione fighting and getting a gash onside of his head so matt is defenitly fighting

I just got banned 2 days ago for clling someone an idiot. how is this guy here?

lol

demico. he was beating brendan until he got couhgt

In what episode because I have them all taped on vhs

look at the first and second episode after the show when they show highlights of the whole season. the one where it shows jensen punching wessel in the face in the pool or vice versa. we still didnt see the following from the highlights

1.marcus and mitrione get in eachothers face

2. someone is green like the incredible hulk

3. fight in the pool

Archived