Tito Ortiz about ufc 106 message to forrest "Im willing to die for my cause are you"

xxTRUTHxx

Tito's only cause is money.

That's why I give Griffen the nod here.

More heart.

More heart? thats laughable. i dont remember seeing tito cry and run out of the cage after he fights. I didnt see tito giving up on his fans. But i will say this, i think forrest wins the fight just because tito has been gone so long. I see him gassing. and forrest winning a pretty boring ud

More heart? thats laughable. i dont remember seeing tito cry and run out of the cage after he fights. I didnt see tito giving up on his fans. But i will say this' date=' i think forrest wins the fight just because tito has been gone so long. I see him gassing. and forrest winning a pretty boring ud[/quote']

Actually Tito admitted that he crys before nearly every fight and usually has tears streaming down his face as he walks to the octagon due to the extreme roller-coaster of emotions that he goes through. So if you foolishly believe that crying means you have no heart than I guess Tito has considerably less than Griffin.

Archived