Who would be Marcus's biggest challenge?

Rumblin

I would say Brenden Schaub' date=' his striking is awesome and his ground game looks alright.[/quote']

Agreed 100%, i see Schaub in the finals, alot of people are overlooking him becasue he doesn't get the tv time alot of the others have gotten, but he's a very good fighter and very well rounded.

Marcus look good in his fight. The guy he was in the fight and the guy he was when he first started training is totally different. By the way, the submission came out of nowhere. I was shock and surprised. I am glad that he won. Isn't it ironic that Mike wrote that Marcus sucked balls, only to get tapped out in his fight. I thought Marcus broke his arm at first.

Rampage basically picked Shoonover cause they dislike each other he didn't even evaluate who Marcus would match up well with. If Marcus had been matched up against Nelson would have been a deffo win,I'm suprised Nelson hasn't irritated Rampage. I don't dislike Marcus but i think Shoonover has a big chance against Marcus it's just all down to who wants it more.

marcus just ran away and screamed! haha

Giant Spider Scorpion FTW!!!

Marcus exploded out of that chair when that thing was thrown on him. That cracked me up large, and was my first clue he has power and explosive speed to back up to giganticness.

Don't know about Schoonover's ground game or take down defence but I get the feeling Baby can take him to the mat at his leisure.

roy nelson as much as i hate to say it could very well win this thing. i think that big country can easily beat big baby. big country has very talented grappling skills. mos of it comes from his over sized stomach and his weight. ya i know harrass me if you want but just know i hate roy just as much as the next person. but type in roy nelson grappling match on youtube and you will see him defeat frank mir and some other well known people.

i would too man those things are damn scary

dude spiders and all' date=' are the scariest thing.. ever

Agreed 100%, i see Schaub in the finals, alot of people are overlooking him becasue he doesn't get the tv time alot of the others have gotten, but he's a very good fighter and very well rounded.

Think they said he was Golden Gloves champ right?

Roy Nelson is BJJ black belt under Renzo' date=' has beaten Frank Mir at Grapple'rs Quest and is a former HW champ in the IFL.[/quote']

You couldn't be more right but you're wasting your breath...the so called fans on this forum seem to be unable to judge a fighters ability by anything other than his physique so you'll never convince them that Roy Nelson is any good. They have no idea who he is or about anything that happens in the MMA world outside of the UFC.

The truth is that Nelson is by far the best fighter in the house. He has the most experience the best ground game and is a very cerebral fighter. He had an intelligent game plan to beat Kimbo while putting himself in no danger of sustaining an injury that could hinder his future fights and he basically humiliated him without even breaking a sweat. The chances of any of these wannabes beating Nelson are slim to none.

Dana White hates Roy Nelson because he doesn't kiss his **** the way these other TUF jerkoffs do. He doesn't need to because he's got serious skill and he knows damn well he's going to waltz through these ex-pro football rejects and newb wannabes with relative ease. I'm sure that DW is also a little pissed that he made Kimbo "cash cow" Slice look ridiculously pathetic in the octagon. Oh well, it's called "The Ultimate Fighter" not the "Dana White's BFF" now isn't it...so who gives a s***t :)

Roy Nelson is a Jerk off though, your sorta forgetting that. Fights are supposed to be exciting, hardly any of them are in this season. Roy sat on Kimbo, that's not exciting at all. Roy may have alot of skills but he is in no way impressive. Rematch him against Frank Mir and he'd lose, also Big baby is the only one the in house that won't have a problem with Roy's weight plus am sure he'd have a significant reach advantage.

I would have to say Brenden Schaub, he would match up well because I believe he could handle Marus' size and reach.

Not only do I think he would match up well, I think he would knock him out; granted Marcus is a huge man and has some big punches and looks strong on the ground, but he looked lost stood up and didn't protect himself well, I like him alot, but can see him getting KO'd quite easily :-(

Schaub is also my fav to win the show

Not trying to hype him up at all.

He looked lost in the standup but was impressive on the ground.

Who do you think of the remaining fighters could give him the toughest time?

Rashads teamates sweeney and the other guy would be his greatest challenge because they have great standup plus I believe they are the most well rounded guys on the team with exception to big country

Yeah Sweeney looks pretty good on the ground and on his feet- but I think someone with Kimbos bangin' style on the feet would trouble marcus, cuz he looked outclassed on his feet, and focuesed way too much on trying to get to the ground- he leaned forward with those outstretched arms and his chin was there for the taking...a good fake right, then a little step back from someone with good standup would expose Jones' chin to a big haymaker right I think...Sweeney, maybeeven t-it-ties could have the skills- I am looking forward to that fight.

Roy nelson would b good if the fight went down to the ground cause honestly if marcus can focus on his stand up he will b hard to beat his reach is huge! I think if marcus could learn to counter fight it would help him that last fight roy had he was throwin random junk and leaving himself wide open for a hit! I would have to say Roy is the only one that may have a chance ti**ies is goin to get killed when they fight

Agreed 100%' date=' i see Schaub in the finals, alot of people are overlooking him becasue he doesn't get the tv time alot of the others have gotten, but he's a very good fighter and very well rounded.[/quote']

this is true the same thing happened to Amir and Tommy Speer in previous seasons. Just because they don't get a lot of TV time doesn't mean they suck as fighters. I actually think they are better because they arn't worried about causing drama or playing pranks. They are focusing on the task at had.

I think Schoonover can beat Marcus but its a long shot other than that Schaub or Madsen

Archived