Tito wants another fight with Liddell

ricoj3323

He wants a rematch because he desperately needs a knockout victory, and he thinks since Chuck's been knocked out in his last 2 (maybe 3?) fights, he could knock him out as well. I lost all respect for Tito when he said Machida ran from him and that he was a *****. I wish he would fight Machida again. That would be great.

i actually think that tito would win if a third fight between then happened. chuck's reflexes have slowed down a LOT' date=' and when your whole fighting game is based on counter punching, thats the end of it. tito would win a decision but it would be a boring fight[/quote']

you are so right...1+

I hope Forrest knocks his fruity **** out and shuts him up for a while. Listening to Tito talk is enough to make me want to set myself on fire!

Anyway, who is to say that Chuck is completely done for? His last 2 losses came from 2 of the best LHW's in the world. (one recent former champ and one who should be the champ right now)

He wants a rematch because he desperately needs a knockout victory' date=' and he thinks since Chuck's been knocked out in his last 2 (maybe 3?) fights, he could knock him out as well. I lost all respect for Tito when he said Machida ran from him and that he was a *****. I wish he would fight Machida again. That would be great.[/quote']

I agree, but Tito is wrong. In order to KO someone you first have to have punching power wich Tito lacks, he was,,was a good ground and pownd fighter but todays fighters are beter on the ground. And Yes Machida would woop his a$$.

Lol Chuck hasnt COMPLETELY lost it guys. Think about the guys who have recently KOed him. They were all TOP fighters. And i mean really high level fighters. IMO, if Liddell were to fight Ortiz sometime next year, it would be a step down in opponent for Liddell, making things slightly easier for him, also the huge pyschological advantage, plus the match up in itself. Oriz is a wrestler.. Liddel is very good against ground guys lol. Ortiz in his prime couldnt beat Chuck lol, how is he going to do it now. His only hope is to control Liddell on the ground.. HOW is he going to do that lol? Hardly anybody dominates Liddell on the ground, because firstly its very hard to take the guy down, and second he has a very good scramble. His wrestling is very good actually. So... that leaves it to a striking match. Ortiz's strength has never really been his striking. Liddells reflexes may be slightly slower, however, Ortiz has no chance in hell of out striking Chuck. I dont care what anybody says, Liddell is still a very very good striker. He still has power and accuracy. He has just past those prime years. It doesnt mean that he has completely lost it. He is just finding it alot more difficult against the top contenders. Im not a big Liddell fan, but come on.. you cant say he is COMPLETELY washed up. Plus he still loves the competition, he still loves to fight, and he still has desire to fight. So i think he still has a few wins up his sleeve before he retires for good. And i think if he fought Ortiz again... it would be one more win.

I think its hard to say who would win this one, i would have to reserve judgement until i see what shape Tito is in after such a long lay off.

Although it pains me to say this, IF Tito comes back near his best then i think he stands a chance against Chuck now because Chucks reflexes are shot and i think a fully fit Tito could do something he couldnt do in the first two fights, Take Chuck down!!

I notice a lot of people dont want to see this fight happen,personally i think this would be a great entertanement, so if thats the case the UFC should bring them over to Europe, that fight will sell out in days!!

That would never happen though:(

LOL at anyone who thinks Ortiz stands a chance of ever beating Liddell.

Tito hasn't won in the Octagon in 3 years and hasn't fought in 18 months. He's not even going to make it past Griffin. Chuck would beat Tito like a prison snitch...just like he's already done twice.

again you fail so bad.....

Maybe you should stick to creeping on the ladies of the forum

you still here little man??? Oh wait you never leave the house.

I think little wang has pee nnis envy.

That's 2 comments directed to G.. here and on GB's thread.

I have to see how Ortiz does in his upcoming fight I noticed Chuck was starting to develop a gut in his last fight I think if Ortiz has been working hard during his time off he will take it but then again the same can be said about Chuck

i guess you dont pay attention, Liddell always has a little gut in his fights

tito wins if they go at it again. I dont think tito wants this because of chucks current record, he wants it because he got beat by him. He is a fighter, he wants revenge. I hope we see a better stand up, with the old ground and pound tito. I think he has matured and hopefully if he loses, he loses with dignity

I feel like I'm on a forum of people who started watching MMA 2 months ago. Tito was washed up when he left and he's going to be worse now. He'll never be a contender again and Chuck would murder him easily just like he did the last two times they fought.

Ortiz is a gutless, heartless, windbag.

tito wins if they go at it again. I dont think tito wants this because of chucks current record' date=' he wants it because he got beat by him. He is a fighter, he wants revenge. I hope we see a better stand up, with the old ground and pound tito. I think he has matured and hopefully if he loses, he loses with dignity[/quote']

Hopefully he loses and when he loses its with dignity as to not continualy humiliate him self with prideful exuses

Tito does not make sense. If he wants to make a run for the title like he says he does' date=' Fighting Chuck is not the way to go. Especially if he beats Forrest. If he loses to Forrest then i can see this happening.

If they happen to fight and Chuck KO's him ........Good by Tito[/quote']

Look at Shogun! He beats Chuck Liddell, then he fights for the Title. I believe Tito may be on to something. We have to remember though. Chuck has fought these really tough new fighters while Tito has been sitting on his rump ( I mean no fights). Training is not the same as fighting. Chuck may have lost a slight step, but look who he has fought. Not one chump. Tito would be in for a suprise if he things that Chuck has all the sudden lost enough steps in his game to give him a chance to win. Chuck has a lot of confidence in beating Tito. Look how he has worked him in the past. I really don't think anything will change.

I mean seriously tell me you guys saw the 2 minute video of tito spewing his ignorance...

"umm is he going to be able to take the pond and pond and poundage that i do to him?" Learn proper english! or has liddel TKO'd you one to many times, "Im willing to die for my cause... are you?" No tito im not and i doubt you are either you stupid **** drama queen ST FU

I hate tito, Asking for chuck, when chuck is way past his prime, Stfu tito chuck already whooped that a s s twice you fu cking ignorant fa ggot! This guy makes me sick, i hope forrest beat him silly, Tito is the biggest tool in the ufc even more so then rampage, i dont know why dana welcomed him back

I hate tito' date=' Asking for chuck, when chuck is way past his prime, Stfu tito chuck already whooped that a s s twice you fu cking ignorant fa ggot! This guy makes me sick, i hope forrest beat him silly, Tito is the biggest tool in the ufc even more so then rampage, i dont know why dana welcomed him back[/quote']

you better calmed down man before the mods get on you

I hate tito' date=' Asking for chuck, when chuck is way past his prime, Stfu tito chuck already whooped that a s s twice you fu cking ignorant fa ggot! This guy makes me sick, i hope forrest beat him silly, Tito is the biggest tool in the ufc even more so then rampage, i dont know why dana welcomed him back[/quote']

Exactly! Well said, i also like how tito say "Oh i love my fans" Stfu tito you dont have any fans more people like seeing you get ur **** beat than any other fighter in the LHW devision

Exactly! Well said' date=' i also like how tito say "Oh i love my fans" Stfu tito you dont have any fans m[b']ore people like seeing you get ur **** beat than any other fighter in the LHW devision[/b]

That is why dana had him back people like us would pay good money to see forrest shut Tito's Dirty mouth...

Archived