Is any one else sick of Wes Sims??

JJWF

I personally hate this ******* with a passion, all he does is pick on guys who i think would kick the **** out of him, he looked like crap in his fight and all he does is chirp everyone else. He is just the bully in school everyone else hates, only the bully is usually the guy who can beat up everyone else but Wes would get his head kicked in by anyone else in that house i think they should let Zack and Matt at him one after the other and watch the peice of **** get knocked out

Sims is the prototypical class clown. At this point his antics are only a matter of comic-relief. So far he hasn't actually crossed the line, IMO. At least he's not pissing in the fruit platters and crapping in the shower. Still. He should stop trying to psych out fighters who have made it into the next round.

Somewhat off topic: Anyone think that Mitrione may have a bleed in his head. Junk was absolutely teeing off on meathead at the end of the first round in their fight. Those were power combos that landed flush. Matt's headache could be a real serious medical problem. I hope he's alright. Rashad should teach that guy how to parry and block. Even if he is alright now, he's probably going to get hospitalized eventually if he keeps eating bombs like that.

Wes Sims is hilarious. He might be an attention ***** but he is entertaining! The scene where he dressed like a ninja & "sneaked" up on Meathead was quite funny' date=' IMO. When Meathead said, "Don't mess with me, it is just a bad idea." & Wes responded "For who?" I fell out of my chair! Fookin classic...[/quote']

Ninja wes was funny and the gynecologist comment was funny but other than that I think he tries too hard.

i don't find his pranks n stuff funny... i only find his facial expressions and reactions funny - he can put his humor across all the time rather then planned pranks / planned jokes ect.

and when he winds people up.... reminds me of my little brother when he was 12 - always trying to wind people up and push their buttons. Not realy 'laugh out loud funny' but it's humourous in a way.

kinda funny guy overall.... who can dislike a guy who's chin rivals that of Tito Ortiz??

Hmm i think Wes Sims is awesome. I'd hang out with the guy. you must just not get his sarcastic sense of humor. he's weird as **** and he's cool as hell. I don't even think he picks on people, and if he does, he does it in a way thats not all agressive & that even they could laugh about

if you think he could get his **** kicked by everyone, Yet he still talks **** to their face & picks on them, then i give him even MORE respect. it was trash how he lost, but that wasnt the Wes Sims from before.. that was an apparition. the guy has talent. He basically was destroying frank mir before he stomped his head while w/ the UFC......

& Yes, Wes was & probably still on drugs. The man was homeless. He's still cool.

Hmm i think Wes Sims is awesome. I'd hang out with the guy. you must just not get his sarcastic sense of humor. he's weird as **** and he's cool as hell. I don't even think he picks on people' date=' and if he does, he does it in a way thats not all agressive & that even they could laugh about

if you think he could get his **** kicked by everyone, Yet he still talks **** to their face & picks on them, then i give him even MORE respect. it was trash how he lost, but that wasnt the Wes Sims from before.. that was an apparition. the guy has talent. He basically was destroying frank mir before he stomped his head while w/ the UFC......

& Yes, Wes was & probably still on drugs. The man was homeless. He's still cool.[/quote']

Yeah, he has a strange sense of humor, kinda like my brother. Except my brother doesn't do whatever Wes Sims is doing. Wes is always really high.

Archived