What bout are you most looking forward to?

Mek

this is a easy one for me, since Rampage left and won't be beating up rashad, anderson keeps b!tching out and not fighting Hendo or Vitor or basically anyone that could possibly beat him and now Lyoto won't be fighting the true champ in a rematch plus Brock is out for a unspecified time and even Alves being out of the Fitch fight the Only big fight scheduled is the Fedor v Rogers fight. That probably would have been my choice anyway but with all the cancellations in the UFC there's nothing even close to it at this point

The ONLY big fight? What a joke...I could care less if Fedor wins that fight or not. It's just some guy who nobody knew until it was announced he's fighting Fedor. So how is that a big fight? Big fights have the big names. True that a lot of big fights are getting thrown around, but there is still a lot of great match ups coming up. I'm looking forward to Couture getting back on the winning track, Tito's comeback, Kongo and Mir(Kongo's getting tapped), Swick and Hardy, Jones and Hamill, Johnson and Kos(Kos is getting KOed), and of course Penn vs. Sanchez.

this is a easy one for me' date=' since Rampage left and won't be beating up rashad, anderson keeps b!tching out and not fighting Hendo or Vitor or basically anyone that could possibly beat him and now Lyoto won't be fighting the true champ in a rematch plus Brock is out for a unspecified time and even Alves being out of the Fitch fight the [b']Only[/b] big fight scheduled is the Fedor v Rogers fight. That probably would have been my choice anyway but with all the cancellations in the UFC there's nothing even close to it at this point

wait wait wait wait...Alves was supposed to be fighting Fitch!? Again!? I thought it was supposed to be the thiago v thiago smackdown...

Woops. Forgot to mention which fights I was looking forward too.

bones vs. hammer definitely. Jones has one of the most exciting styles I've ever seen.

rumble vs. kos. knock out city baby!

cigano vs. napao. dos santos REALLY doesn't get enough attention. The guys mauling everyone AND he trains with the nogueira's (I know I spelled that wrong) so he must have a pretty decent ground game.

Archived