Who would you train with?

Mean_Gurl

If you could train with any UFC/ MMA fighter who would it be and why?

Just alittle question I want to ask everyone. Thought it would be fun. :)

Ied train with either Wandy or Shogun.. since those are my 2 favs.. but to really improve my skills ied probably go with GSP.. since hes the most well rounded..

If you could train with any UFC/ MMA fighter who would it be and why?

Just alittle question I want to ask everyone. Thought it would be fun. :)

Fedor, too learn his discipline & Techniques......

And try too catch up too him in everything he does during training. If he's running 5 miles a day in the cold, I will do the same but without a jacket. If he doing 5x5 minute rounds a day, I'll 10x5 rounds a day.........Until I can get too his level which for me would be impossible, but Im willing too try.

Marcelo Garcia

^^ my trainer trained at his school.. and one of the Brown belts who hangs out in our school on weekends is trained by MG's trainer.. some Brazilian hardcore dude... Its so hard to get promotions from him that this guy is a brown belt giving Black belts in different schools private lessons!! and i heard he wont get promoted till hes able to win 1st place by winning all matches by Sub at some top level competition..

And if you see this Brown belt grapple.. youll be amazed hes not a black belt, and he told me MG makes him look bad.. lmao.. (sure boosts my confidence of being able to hang with them)

Archived