Who here feels bad for Mike wessel?

redmanblood

You can look at it both ways. In Mike's defense, there is a difference between having somebody write "sucks balls" under a picture somebody drew of you and possibly blowing one of the bests opportunities you have ever had to provide a better life for you and your wife who has cancer who you have already had to take time away from to take this opportunity.

I personally don't feel bad for him at all after what he said about marcus calling him a crybaby but then ends up crying like a baby himself after nearly getting his arm takin off.

Its hard not to feel bad for people on the show who give it their all. He wrote sucks balls... its stupid. who cares? he lost his dream, thats alot worse than what he did to marcus. He had alot to gain from that and lost it all, yea i felt bad. But there is only one ultimate fighter, and its not mike wessel.

yea i feel bad for the guy, he just lost his dream! just lost a chance to win the show and provide better life for himself and his family. he also away from his sick family...so yea, i feel bad for him, as well as whoever lost in the show who lost a great opportunity.

ps i understand mike wrote 'suck ball' on the piece of drawing...but this isnt the first show, we know those fighters do stupid thing. after all, they r stuck in a house for 6 weeks, withOUT tv, dvd, phone, computer, internet, newspaper, any entertaiment....its was stupid but who cares lol

i dont feel bad for him. i stopped feeling bad for people when i started having my own problems. but marcus did say whoever wrote that better watch out cause im gonna take there arm home with me. and what did he do. put him in an arm bar and jacked his arm up

LOLOLOL^^^ word couldn't have said it better

I do kind of feel bad for Wessell. Law of averages says that someone on Rampages team was going to win, and Matt Mitrione was originally picked as Marcus' opponent, but then leaked the fight picks to Rampages team. Many felt that this was a ploy to get the matches changed as he didn't want to face Marcus, then he had the nerve to tell people that Wessell was scared to face big Baby. Unfortunately Wessell will now be remembered as "the only guy from Team Rashad to lose his first fight"

Archived