what was so far the bloodiest fight in ufc history???

Dwillin87

Nah Abe vs Madsen was bloodier' date=' though Bam Bam had a bad cut. Sick was the thickness of blood pouring from his head.[/quote']

LOL! agree w/ you i do.. w/a name like caveman jesus I would have to assume you're train'd in the jedi ways & enjoy your luingity

I can't remember the fighters, but 2-3 years ago I remember Big John asking the Dr. to come take a look at the cut during the fight and the guy had a chunk of skin hanging from his forehead. They flopped it back and let the fight continue. It looked like a bad scalp job or something. I remember thinking after the Dr let them continue fighting - This sure sure ain't boxing.

Stefan Struve vs. Denis Stoinic at UFC 99 (Prelim Fight) was pretty sick.

BJ vs. Joe Stevenson for sure.

Koscheck vs. Chris Lydel was a massacre as well.

Agreed on that TUF 10 fight as well. Didn't see TUF 4 though.

I also remember a fight where someone was cut wide open by elbows from the bottom...was that War Machine?

I can't remember the fighters' date=' but 2-3 years ago I remember Big John asking the Dr. to come take a look at the cut during the fight and the guy had a chunk of skin hanging from his forehead. They flopped it back and let the fight continue. It looked like a bad scalp job or something. I remember thinking after the Dr let them continue fighting - This sure sure ain't boxing.[/quote']

Was that the Belcher/Starnes fight???

I remember Kalib calling the fight off after the Doc said "I can see your skull"

was it bj penn vs joe daddy stevenson? or maybe tuf 10 s abe wagner vs jon madsen???

What do you think was the bloddiest nastiest fight ever in the history of the ufc?

Penn vs Stevenson was WAY BLOODIER that that tuf fight.

If you don't think that Stevenson fight was the bloodiest, then you haven't seen it. The was a continuous stream of blood from his head to the floor. That fight was in the UK which was why it went on so long (in US they are afraid of blood)

Edwin Dewees vs. Gideon Ray - TUF 4

oh, yeah i forgot bout that one, i remember laughing during the fight, cause Dewees had top position and his left had was holding his head to try and control the bleeding while he punching the guy with his right.

Stevenson v penn was nasty i never seen bj wear red shorts before until the end of that fight. there's been alot of em though.

Archived