My final four predictions

xxTRUTHxx

I think Schaub vs Wren is more likely, and I think people are seriously underestimating the ability of Justin Wren.

I can see Jones vs Mittrione though. I remember in one of the original trailers for the show, it showed Marcus Jones and Matt Mittrione facing up for the pre-fight stare down.

I wasn't as impressed by Schaub as most people were. He showed good heart and good ability on the ground, but he was being dominated for the majority of that fight.

You're gonna call me crazy but I'm thinking we're gonna see a Wren vs Mittrione final.

I think Schaub vs Wren is more likely' date=' and I think people are seriously underestimating the ability of Justin Wren.

I can see Jones vs Mittrione though. I remember in one of the original trailers for the show, it showed Marcus Jones and Matt Mittrione facing up for the pre-fight stare down.

I wasn't as impressed by Schaub as most people were. He showed good heart and good ability on the ground, but he was being dominated for the majority of that fight.

You're gonna call me crazy but I'm thinking we're gonna see a Wren vs Mittrione final.[/quote']

Wren? no im basing this on the fact we seen marcus jones and matt mitrione face to face

in a fight stare down in the 1st episode season preview-which means they fight each other and brendan schuab sounding confident in his interviews as if he is in the finals. matt mirtione great power and take down defense when he isnt tired will beat marcus.

wren vs roy nelson= roy nelson for next week.

1 month from today the live TUF 10 finals

Wren? no im basing this on the fact we seen marcus jones and matt mitrione face to face

in a fight stare down in the 1st episode season preview-which means they fight each other and brendan schuab sounding confident in his interviews as if he is in the finals. matt mirtione great power and take down defense when he isnt tired will beat marcus.

wren vs roy nelson= roy nelson for next week.

1 month from today the live TUF 10 finals

there was no stare down between matt and marcus . It was marcus getting mad and matt . He even said so in his blog that he almost got into it with matt at the beginning of season before they moved into the house . And your predictions are wrong . your not a pyschic so stop prendting like your right.

there was no stare down between matt and marcus . It was marcus getting mad and matt . He even said so in his blog that he almost got into it with matt at the beginning of season before they moved into the house . And your predictions are wrong . your not a pyschic so stop prendting like your right.

if you have the video link of the season preview post it because youtube took the vid down and i cant find it so i can see again if matt mitrione has long hair your right if he is shaved head im right...that video also had wessel and jensen fighting in the pool

Archived