Who is the most genuine, classy fighter in the biz?

170lbking

Who do you think is the most genuine, classy fighter in the business and why? On the opposite end, who do you believe is the worst ambassador for the sport and why? It?s very hard to pick one fighter, so many great guys. I?m still thinking about it?I want to make sure I don't over look anyone.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fedor has never uttered a bad word about any opponent or media-rep ...

couture

arlovski

faber

Yeah, i don't follow Faber so i don't know on him, but add Nog and i think that's good.

I wouldn't put gsp on the list since the Serra fiasco.

Yeah' date=' i don't follow Faber so i don't know on him, but add Nog and i think that's good.

I wouldn't put gsp on the list since the Serra fiasco.[/quote']

Gsp would also be in my list if it wasnt for the serra thing and for the video he made in youtube about how he cheated .. Mocking bj penn ( although bj deserved)

Gsp still a cool guy in my top 10 list still

fedor, randy, gsp, franklin, joe stevenson, big nog, all classy guys. fedor and randy have to be 1.a) and 1.B), nothing disrespectful ever comes out of their mouths.

brock is a bad ambassador for the sport, the reason i say that is because of his popularity. there are other guys as bad as him, but its his fame that sets him apart.

GSP, Randy, Arlovski & Shogun in no particular order. For the worst it could be any number of guys. Just because you talk trash doesn't necessarily make you a bad ambassador for MMA. I think a bad ambassador for the sport is more-so guys who conduct themselves poorly and give the people who are uneducated about the UFC and other organizations reason to believe MMA is just a bunch of barbarians locked in a cage and trying to kill each other.

I'd have to go with Couture and Hendo on this one. Obviously Lesnar is the worst. He's probably the only fighter I can truly say I wouldn't feel bad about leaving the octagon on a stretcher

Am I the only one that thinks what brock said to and about Mir in the rematch was actualy funny and not boo him for it??

I like mir and brock both. just about the only figher I dont like is tito cause he's an egotesticle.

but come on Brock is still green, he got excited and he shut up Mir's mouth that had been running for weeks right up untill the ref said FIGHT!!! and then got his face caved in and finaly STFU. Mir is one hell of a fighter, nice guy when not talking crap and hyping the fights.

Brock spent alot of time as a heel in the WWE and still gets a rise out of making people pissed. its gonna take him a few fights and maybe an asswhoopin to humble him and get him out of it. you people need to give him time to get to that point and GTF off his back

Archived