Sign in to follow this  
nmscuba

Rampage needs to be dismissed

Well this is my opinion, Maybe Rampage isn't a coach, but he took a coaches position this time so he should attempt to act like a coach, support the guys who want to get to the UFC and not just sit back, do nothing and say I got coaches to train my guys.

Secondly I feel between Rampage and Steriod Guy Brock that this whole thing is starting to turn to the WWF BS. Honestly, if it continues I don't know if I want to keep paying for pay 4 view or even watch it anymore.

For Dana white to allow it makes it even worse. He should be setting Rampage straight or removing him from the coach and show since he's doing nothing but acting like a kid and throwing tantrums, making sure that this does not happen again and he should lose out on any incentives that he is to gain from being on the show.

It BS plain and simple and thats not what the show is about. Its about helping the guys trying to get to the UFC, not making crack pot jokes time and time again about a man anatomy (Daryl)

I use to love the UFC, don't know where im going with it now

Well this is my opinion' date=' Maybe Rampage isn't a coach, but he took a coaches position this time so he should attempt to act like a coach, support the guys who want to get to the UFC and not just sit back, do nothing and say I got coaches to train my guys.

Secondly I feel between Rampage and Steriod Guy Brock that this whole thing is starting to turn to the WWF BS. Honestly, if it continues I don't know if I want to keep paying for pay 4 view or even watch it anymore.

For Dana white to allow it makes it even worse. He should be setting Rampage straight or removing him from the coach and show since he's doing nothing but acting like a kid and throwing tantrums, making sure that this does not happen again and he should lose out on any incentives that he is to gain from being on the show.

It BS plain and simple and thats not what the show is about. Its about helping the guys trying to get to the UFC, not making crack pot jokes time and time again about a man anatomy (Daryl)

I use to love the UFC, don't know where im going with it now[/quote']

dont watch then and dont be accusing brock of using steroids with no evidence. muhamad ali would trash talk like that all the time. some fighters trash talk there oppents

dont watch then and dont be accusing brock of using steroids with no evidence.

Yeah, so what if he got busted for buying steroids! They turned out to be fake so it's not like he was convicted! I'd even be willing bet that it was his first time buying steroids and that the whole getting arrested incident turned him off of ever considering doing them again :rolleyes:

Well this is my opinion' date=' Maybe Rampage isn't a coach, but he took a coaches position this time so he should attempt to act like a coach, support the guys who want to get to the UFC and not just sit back, do nothing and say I got coaches to train my guys.

man im so sick of people complaing about rampage and how is a bad coach. rampage has said a million times he isnt a coach and the only reason he took the job is for the money and cause dana begged him.

its not his fault his guys are losing its not like hes training them wrong of giving them bad adivice there just making mistakes. besides the first fight were he messed up lets look at the fights.

wes shivers vs mcsweeney - close fight rampage said use your reach press the action (good plan) and it should have gone to the third round but wes got tired is that rampages fault?

kimbo vs moon - he gave kimbo the fight advice kimbo just has no clue what he is doing on the groud and the moon does !

demico vs brenden - demico was winning and got caught in a submiison.

wes sims vs justin - rampage said use ur jab dont kick, he kicked and got taken down.

zak vs tities - how can blame the coach ?

scott vs matt - again good fight could have gone to third round scott got beat .

so how is any of this rampages fault.

I use to love the UFC, don't know where im going with it now

lol i suggest you start watching Dream or Strikeforce if the UFC isn't good for you lad

It's pretty simple,

Rampage called his fighters quitters in front of the world when he started losing the war of words with Rashad.

That is inexcusable as a leader.

LoL, Brock not popping steroids, who in their right mind would think he didnt?

Rampage is one of the few reasons there is to watch this season, more Rampage-time pls lol.

Well for the few of you that think Brock could naturally get that big, I really feel for you cause it don't happen without performance enhancing drugs (steriods) Secondly why would you even attempt to buy them when he already looks like he does unless he just needed more LOL Duh, Its not talking trash its talking the Truth which some can't handle

Now back to Rampage, He can say he's not a coach 10 million times, but the show he's on he is suppose to be a coach. If he told Dana he will only do it for the money and not coach, then Dana should not have given him that position and it makes them both wrong as it doesn't help the guys.

For the guy that printed out what rampage said during or just before his fighters fought, sorry my friend thats not coaching.

Last but not least the other Cage fighter shows are worthless, but this is where the UFC is going to end up if they keep up this path of show boats

As for the guy that said just don't watch it, Read my first post cause I already said that I just might quit.

If I want to watch entertainment/soap operas the would be the WWF, I watched the UFC cause not only did I enjoy it cause it was about class, professionalism guys fighting and showing respect to each other, Not making a mockery of everything.

Last but not least, my own background is boxing, taekwondo, hapkido, just wish I was younger so I could give it a try, but at 51 it won't cut it.

lol i suggest you start watching Dream or Strikeforce if the UFC isn't good for you lad

Nowt wrong with with watching Dream.

Not a patch on the UFC but you get some good fights!

Is it wrong to like both?

Rampage already admitted how many f%cking times that he wasn't a coach. Dana white does not give 2 ***** because rampage is an entertainer and brings in some of the ratings . Quit ranting about him not being a good coach . Do you think ranting about a person being on a show which already finished recorded 2 months ago will change anything.

Rampage already admitted how many f%cking times that he wasn't a coach. Dana white does not give 2 ***** because rampage is an entertainer and brings in some of the ratings . Quit ranting about him not being a good coach . Do you think ranting about a person being on a show which already finished recorded 2 months ago will change anything.

Yes ranting about something that is already been does can and does make a difference. First I have the right to just like you ranting on me. Second if you don't think this stuff gets read then your mistaken and 3rd if you don't think things people say or do make a difference then you got some growing up to do.

Like it or not it is what it is. Plus if Dana didn't give a **** he would of never had words with Brock when he did his BS stint WWF style

man im so sick of people complaing about rampage and how is a bad coach. rampage has said a million times he isnt a coach and the only reason he took the job is for the money and cause dana begged him.

its not his fault his guys are losing its not like hes training them wrong of giving them bad adivice there just making mistakes. besides the first fight were he messed up lets look at the fights.

wes shivers vs mcsweeney - close fight rampage said use your reach press the action (good plan) and it should have gone to the third round but wes got tired is that rampages fault?

kimbo vs moon - he gave kimbo the fight advice kimbo just has no clue what he is doing on the groud and the moon does !

wes sims vs justin - rampage said use ur jab dont kick' date=' he kicked and got taken down.

scott vs matt - again good fight could have gone to third round scott got beat .

so how is any of this rampages fault.[/quote']

For the record...I don't blame Rampage for all the losses by his team members...although I do feel he could have had a greater impact on their success. My beef is his unprofessional and immature behavior and his lack of presence and support for his fighters. I realize he admits he is not a coach, but it seems that by saying that he feels he is now excused from even trying to act like a coach...he can do a better job

I must say that following this week's show, I was disappointed in Rashad. Up to this point, he has been stellar in his coaching and support of all fighters, not only his team. Even when his fighter lost this week, he stepped up and congratulated Rampage's fighter and complimented his submission hold. I like that. THEN...he blew it! He started taunting Rampage, totally unsolicited! Why he fell into that immature behavior, I don't know, but it was disappointing...

Oh well...I enjoy watching the drama...

WHT_NOW!

Yes ranting about something that is already been does can and does make a difference. First I have the right to just like you ranting on me. Second if you don't think this stuff gets read then your mistaken and 3rd if you don't think things people say or do make a difference then you got some growing up to do.

Like it or not it is what it is. Plus if Dana didn't give a **** he would of never had words with Brock when he did his BS stint WWF style

Yes things people say or do can make a difference but How can this make a difference. The season has been pre recorded 2 months ago. Do you think Dana white can magically go back into time and kick rampage off the show. And regardless if dana white even reads this do you think his opinion will change because of some kid off a forum . And I never mentioned anything about what brock did in my previous post so wtf are you bringing him up for.

wes sims vs justin - rampage said use ur jab dont kick' date=' he kicked and got taken down.

thank you finally someone who thinks for both sides of the story. Plus i love how rampage can be get so mad about his team losing(like we all would) and turn around his attitude by saying some jokes come on people lets try thinking on rampages side also.

Yeah' date=' so what if he got busted for buying steroids! They turned out to be fake so it's not like he was convicted! I'd even be willing bet that it was his first time buying steroids and that the whole getting arrested incident turned him off of ever considering doing them again :rolleyes:[/quote']

And that didn't happen five years ago or anything.

Good Point(s) there

This is a TV show, some people forget this, Rampage's tantrums, the Rampage/Evans stand offs, the childish insults and behaviour in the house are all aired for entertainment, and tbh it's pretty damn entertaining; I am not suggesting it is rehearsed or fabricated, I believe Rampage and Evans really do hate each other (although I can see them being good mates some day) but they know the cameras are there at the end of the day and are putting on a good shows for us all, IMHO

Rampage isn't a coach and to his credit, he admitted that

Wow,

I think we can all agree that Rampage is sh*tty coach, horrible human being, and overall a f*ckin idiot.

Griffin?

Calling his own fighters quitters?

Grabbing t*tties?

Going 1-7?

Wow' date='

I think we can all agree that Rampage is sh*tty coach, horrible human being, and overall a f*ckin idiot.

Griffin?

Grabbing t*tties?

Going 1-7?[/quote']

Rashad, instead of talking sh*t over the internet, why don't you prepare for the beating Thiago Silva is going to give you in a few months instead of *****ing about Rampage?

Wow' date='

Griffin?

Grabbing t*tties?

Going 1-7?[/quote']

I don't think Rampage is a horrible human being...just a bad coach and maybe a bit immature...

Yes things people say or do can make a difference but How can this make a difference. The season has been pre recorded 2 months ago. Do you think Dana white can magically go back into time and kick rampage off the show. And regardless if dana white even reads this do you think his opinion will change because of some kid off a forum . And I never mentioned anything about what brock did in my previous post so wtf are you bringing him up for.

Well if I would go back and edit my first post it would be to say " Rampage should of been dismissed" No Dana can't go back but he can see and read what people have to say and do things different in other up coming shows.

Yes he just might, he don't know how old anyone is, its opinions he hears about and whether it came from a 16 yr old or a 50 yr old such as my self it don't matter. If someone has good ideas do you dismiss it cause it came from a kid?

As for Brock that was meant for the other guy who was commenting on my comment not you. Sorry if it looked that way

In life the squeaky wheel gets the grease, what people say and do makes a difference on both ends. Attitudes of fighters either wins or loses fans. Same applies to people that run businesses.

Drama sells, plus would you be that entertains if they were all civil and polite to each other and no beef went down between the coachs. Nobody would, they're fighters they're gonna be emotional being locked in a house with a bunch of other power hungry who want their shot at glory. Yeah what proof you got Brock uses steroids? Just pullin it out of your ****? You really think they'd let him compete with steroids in his system?

Drama sells' date=' plus would you be that entertains if they were all civil and polite to each other and no beef went down between the coachs. Nobody would, they're fighters they're gonna be emotional being locked in a house with a bunch of other power hungry who want their shot at glory. Yeah what proof you got Brock uses steroids? Just pullin it out of your ****? You really think they'd let him compete with steroids in his system?[/quote']

As to Brock, well getting busted for trying to buy is one thing. You don't try to buy and look like him. Plus guys who are 6 ft 2 or 6ft 4 don't get to 260 lbs with no fat on them and built like bodybuilders.

Last but not least hes from the WWF, all those guys use steriods, Its obvious unless of course you have no clue. I can promise you he used or still uses, but just uses the time necessary to make sure he's clean before he has to test, just like other dope users

Also do you really believe that a man who trains to be a fighter would cancel out of a title fight claiming the swine Flu in Oct affected him so he can't fight Nov 21??? only 2 things there, either he couldn't pass the piss test or he's afraid of losing his belt to a better man.

Thats all I have to say on this. Its obvious im chatting with a some people who just have no clue on some things. All you see is whats in front of you not down the road

Brocks a ****.

Rampage is funny as hell. The fights suck this season, so do these "fighters". The verbal fights are the only thing worth watching this season. Go Rampage! I hope he knocks ******* out