Who is next to leave the UFC?

Andys562

It seems that some of the UFC's fighters just don't see eye to eye with Dana White nowadays. Fedor didn't agree to his terms. Dana pissed off Rampage, so now he's gone. And now Dan Henderson (who I thought would have stayed loyal to the UFC because he said he won't fight anywhere else) appears to be headed to Strikeforce. Whats going on? Whos next to leave?

It seems that some of the UFC's fighters just don't see eye to eye with Dana White nowadays. Fedor didn't agree to his terms. Dana pissed off Rampage' date=' so now he's gone. And now Dan Henderson (who I thought would have stayed loyal to the UFC because he said he won't fight anywhere else) appears to be headed to Strikeforce. Whats going on? Whos next to leave?[/quote']

What's the deal with Rampage? I haven't heard about that one yet.

It seems that some of the UFC's fighters just don't see eye to eye with Dana White nowadays. Fedor didn't agree to his terms. Dana pissed off Rampage' date=' so now he's gone. And now Dan Henderson (who I thought would have stayed loyal to the UFC because he said he won't fight anywhere else) appears to be headed to Strikeforce. Whats going on? Whos next to leave?[/quote']

Maybe David "tank" Abbott

Archived