someone have some evidence other than fan or yahoo.com post about brock and todd duff

xxTRUTHxx

Yeah' date=' it's only fair.[/quote']

i just read that he is out of ufc 107 because he is fighting a tuf 10 contestant on december 5th on another forum which isnt official. and duffee faking a injury so he doesnt take a drug test is not a official statement but someones stupid oppinion

i just read that he is out of ufc 107 because he is fighting a tuf 10 contestant on december 5th on another forum which isnt official. and duffee faking a injury so he doesnt take a drug test is not a official statement but someones stupid oppinion

Your first part is incorrect. You don't know who GB is and his association with Paul Buentello do you?

Your first part is incorrect. You don't know who GB is and his association with Paul Buentello do you?

no i dont but anyone who accuses a ufc fighter of faking a injury so he doesnt take a drug test with no evidence has no respect from me or has any credibility. yea todd duffee is big and GB pry thinks he uses because he is a little skinny man who would rather say big guys use drugs so he feel better about himself.

no i dont but anyone who accuses a ufc fighter of faking a injury so he doesnt take a drug test with no evidence has no respect from me or has any credibility. yea todd duffee is big and GB pry thinks he uses because he is a little skinny man who would rather say big guys use drugs so he feel better about himself.

I think you forgot Forum Rule #1 GB is always right. Please remember before you continue. That is all.

So saying you're sick or injured automatically gets you out of taking a drug test?

Test them anyway and give suspensions to serve while they're injured.

I agree with this. If a random drug test somehow coincides with an illness or injury the fighters should be tested anyways. If only to clear their own names.

Now if Duffee is on the juice he can hide from the ring for months while he attempts to clear illegal substances from his system. If he is not a roider at all he should want to be cleared of the suspicion anyways.

IMO steroids just dirty the sport. They should be taken seriously. Look what happened to Affliction. Josh Barnett cheated, got caught, and imploded the entire card. Every legitimate fighter suffers at the hands of a few willing to cheat to get the edge.

UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar has mono

Posted: November 05, 2009, 4:09 PM by Noah Love

UFC, Mixed Martial Arts

"Already rescheduled once, the Ultimate Fighting Championship heavyweight title match between Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin is on hold again as Lesnar recovers from mononucleosis.

UFC president Dana White confirmed the diagnosis on Wednesday, ending rumours that Lesnar was suffering from the H1N1 flu. White told Yahoo! Sports that Lesnar can?t train for at least a month, putting the Jan. 2 match at UFC 108 out of the question.

The two were originally scheduled to meet Nov. 21 at UFC 106, but Lesnar pulled out of that date because he had been unable to train for weeks.

White told Yahoo! Sports that he doesn?t know when the Lesnar-Carwin match will be rescheduled, or if Carwin will return to the Octagon against a new opponent.

?We?re still trying to figure it out and I?m really not sure where any of it stands right now,? White said.

The Lesnar-Carwin match was to pit two of the biggest powerhouses in UFC.

Lesnar is a former NCAA Division I wrestling champion, while Carwin won a Division II national title.

Lesnar (4-1) beat Randy Couture last November to win the UFC heavyweight title and then unified the championship with a victory over interim champion Frank Mir at UFC 100 in July.

Carwin (11-0) has never gone longer than 2:11 in any of his bouts."

Archived