Sorry Dana this season SUCKS

tmdobbs

I have been watching TUF since the original episodes and this season is by far the worst ever. The commercials promise BIG things each week and all fail to produce and these fighters are the most out of shape guys I've ever seen on TUF. I guess who ever is getting paid to make those commercials deserves a raise since he is the only one working hard this season. None can make it through 1 round without being totally gassed and if any of them were fighting in some of the past seasons, they all would have been eliminated. Look at the fighters in the season when Rashad won and take a better look at the season when Griffin won, he had Stephen Bonner and Keith Jardine. NONE of these fighters would have survived. If Dana reads this I hope he takes note of the shape of the fighters and instead of having to fight to get into the house maybe he should see who could walk up a flight of stairs without getting gassed.

Sorry just my opinion, had to vent and a good show starting to lose it appeal. Maybe Dana could do a combo show with NBC's the Biggest Loser. He could still use the UFC initials but they would stand for Ultimate Fat Compitition or something.

Yes but at least I waited until all 16 guys fought. I didn't make my choice after 3 fights. Going into the quarter finals what do we have a possible 2 good guys maybe??? and with the way this season is going they will be hurt by the time they are going to fight again.

First, we ALL need to thank Dana for keeping these thugs and hoodlums off our streets for 6 weeks and putting them to work - towns across the USA are safer.

Second, this is what happens when you pull the TUF paddy-wagon up to the downtown drunk tank. Most of your talent is going to be scrappy, out of shape, used-to-could tough guys - sort of like looking for a Pound Puppy instead of going to a Breeder.

I will say that TUF is entertaining and brings more of the bar brawler crowd fun to the fight game. If one or two of these contestants move forward - it is more than worth the absurdly theatrical program.

they should do a TUF with all ammeuters who have never fought before. Everyone who makes a thread saying this season sucks automatically gets in, then they go to a bar and pick a few more dudes to make it a nice number of guys (32,16,8 etc). The winner of this gets a free beer and a spot on the next actual season of TUF.

They already had the amatuer competition on TV it was called the Tough Guy Competition. Thats where Mr T came from (yes I'm showing my age most people under 30 doesn't have a clue about that show), he won it I believe the second season year and we also got Butterbean (King of the 3-4 round boxers) from there also. If that was still going on Kimbo definitely would have won that now and you would have seen gys like Tank Abbott in there also.

I have been watching TUF since the original episodes and this season is by far the worst ever. The commercials promise BIG things each week and all fail to produce and these fighters are the most out of shape guys I've ever seen on TUF. I guess who ever is getting paid to make those commercials deserves a raise since he is the only one working hard this season. None can make it through 1 round without being totally gassed and if any of them were fighting in some of the past seasons' date=' they all would have been eliminated. Look at the fighters in the season when Rashad won and take a better look at the season when Griffin won, he had Stephen Bonner and Keith Jardine. NONE of these fighters would have survived. If Dana reads this I hope he takes note of the shape of the fighters and instead of having to fight to get into the house maybe he should see who could walk up a flight of stairs without getting gassed.

Sorry just my opinion, had to vent and a good show starting to lose it appeal. Maybe Dana could do a combo show with NBC's the Biggest Loser. He could still use the UFC initials but they would stand for Ultimate Fat Compitition or something.[/quote']

Last season was pretty bad too. There are so many competing promotions, that legit up-and-comers do not need to audition for the show to get into the UFC anymore. The talent levels for the shows have plummeted more and more every season. There is a reason guys like Junk, Sims and Wessel are long gone from UFC stints, THEY SUCK!!!!

Archived