Fedor vs. Rogers Strikeforce Press Conference Pics

ArcaneKnight

1007.jpg

Look at the size of Big Foot's hands...

1006.jpg

1017.jpg

I ALREADY ORDERED THIS SHIRT, NOBODY ELSE ON THIS FORUM BETTER BUY IT. I'm not going to show up to a MMA event only to see one of you trying to rock the same shirt as me. I called this shirt first, If I see anyone rocking it at an event, I'm calling you a biter.

1022.jpg

I ALREADY ORDERED THIS SHIRT' date=' NOBODY ELSE ON THIS FORUM BETTER BUY IT. I'm not going to show up to a MMA event only to see one of you trying to rock the same shirt as me. I called this shirt first, If I see anyone rocking it at an event, I'm calling you a biter.[/b']

1022.jpg

That shirt is pretty ill.

why is mayhem fighting one of the guys he hired for bully beatdown? is shields punking him and giving him noogies on the side?

shields undefeated since 2004, 12 straight, he ain't givin' it up for this doodlebug ...

1-2-3 snap-guillotine ... miller lost to twinky & souza, shields has wins over okami, semtex, condit, & lawler ..

It looks to me Strikeforce is trying to save money by cutting back on the heating bill!! whats with all the sweats ' date=' jackets , chinchillas ???...

This is taking place literally 10min from my house ... to bad i could care less about them. i could walk there..[/quote']

They are pimpin man!

Archived