Sick of it. NO MORE POST ABOUT THIS GUY ALREADY. WE HAVE ENUF!!!!!

bochacka

Anyone else sick of all the fedor threads?

and i know you will so go ahead fedor ****s.

let me have it.

lol

Yes' date=' I'm sick of all the Fedor threads, almost as much as I'm sick of the term "****", but not quite.[/quote']

if people will stop posting untrue absurdities just to inflame Fedors' supporters, that might reduce the number of threads on this subject ?

Actually I should let it be known now that the term "****" or any other form such as "nutsucker" "hanging from someones nuts" etc.' date=' will no longer be tolerated on the forum.

Yes I am being serious.[/quote']Wow, you took it a bit far with the term "nutsucker". I'm offended, please don't use this type of language.

shut up you ****** bag' date=' he's just making a point[/quote']

OK, princess, let me explain something to you. We are on an MMA forum. Yes it's a UFC forum, but the UFC is essentially MMA. So it's failry obvious there will be some fans of organizations and fighters outside of the UFC, right? Fedor has a fight in 2 days and you expect MMA fans to not be talking about it? Maybe we should keep discussing GSP Vs Anderson Silva or The Shogun Vs Machida decision? Get over yourself, lop.

Yes' date=' I'm sick of all the Fedor threads, almost as much as I'm sick of the term "****", but not quite.[/quote']

whats up with everyone saying **** any ways. i dont think any man would like his ********* "hugged" that would hurt in my opinion. please stop using that word. howabout fedor lovers instead its more original. and i hate fedor, but the threads arnt hurting anyone. the man is 30 and 1. he might have some poor competition but he is 30 and 1

Actually I should let it be known now that the term "****" or any other form such as "nutsucker" "hanging from someones nuts" etc.' date=' will no longer be tolerated on the forum.

Yes I am being serious.[/quote']

How about Nad-catcher? or Dongdangler......Im joking of course

HackBennys-Wow, you took it a bit far with the term "nutsucker". I'm offended, please don't use this type of language.

Jade7-This is just nuts.

HackBennys-...sucker!:P:p:p

I Cracked up @ this!

if you say something people disagree with, you will be called a noob. if you say something nice about anyone, you will be called a ****. if you say something negative about randy, wandy, shogun, machida, gsp, fedor, or silva....someone is bound to yell "fail". these are the rules of the forums here. yes they arent written anywere but with alot of time on these boards ive uncovered these rules. trust in this wisdom that i bestow upon you.

if you say something people disagree with' date=' you will be called a noob. if you say something nice about anyone, you will be called a ****. if you say something negative about randy, wandy, shogun, machida, gsp, fedor, or silva....someone is bound to yell "fail". these are the rules of the forums here. yes they arent written anywere but with alot of time on these boards ive uncovered these rules. trust in this wisdom that i bestow upon you.[/quote']

I agree, I hate it when posters try to win a debate by calling someone a noob. The Fedor threads are called for especially since he fights on Saturday though.

Not really, theres hundreds of Brock, Machida, Brock, Shogun, Brock, Dana White, Brock, Hendo, Brock, Spider and Brock threads.

A few Fedor thread to thin them out is warranted.

I don't hate Brock I hate that UFC has taken on soo many WWE fans and that someone, anyone, could get a UFC title shot in his 4th MMA bout.

He hasn't run through the division enough to exposed him as a one trick pony. Again not Brock's fualt or problem, but it really hurts the sport to let some sideshow newcomer beat on a couple nobodies and has beens and give him the title when there's people who are more deserving of the shot.

There are a DOZEN HW's who if given the same 4 fights (one loss too!!) would have gone 3-1 or BETTER.

Now combine that with the Fact that although Fedor's never fought in the UFC (which has had a weak HW division much of its run) he dismantled the best HW in the world for the past 9 years. AND PEOPLE ARE STILL CALLING BROCK #1!!! Just goes to show you that it's not your skills, your record or your dominance, it's all about how bright a light you can shine on some sideshow freak with a bunch of closet **** fans.

Archived