shut up about rampage isnt his fault.

chedderboss

okay im gettin sick of all this "rampage sucks he isnt a good coach hes a bad person".

what did he do wrong ? lets look at the fights and see how you could blame him.

1. Only fight he kinda messed up with the picks but he thought abe had good bjj and it could handle jons wrestling. (and jons a ****** and did the hole touch hands thing)

2. He told Wes to use his reach and to push the action (good advice) wes gassed out tho, and i still think we should have seen a round 3 but whatever.

3. The fight picks are now out of rampages hands. Kimbo has no ground skill at all how could rampage train him to fight the moon on such short notice?

4. Demico was winning the fight and doing good until HE messed up and got caught in a bad submission.

5. He told Wes use your reach and dont kick, wes kicks gets taken down.

6. Zak (weakest guy) got caught in a triangle well rampage was screaming your in a triangle !

7. close fight coulda gone to a third round, but what could rampage do ?

and the final thing is who cares if he flipps out when he loses? he lost 7 fights and destroyed a door then felt bad and said himself he prob looked dumb.

so shut up about rampage he isnt a coach never said he was and he really isnt doing a bad job.

okay im gettin sick of all this "rampage sucks he isnt a good coach hes a bad person".

1. Only fight he kinda messed up with the picks but he thought abe had good bjj and it could handle jons wrestling. (and jons a ****** and did the hole touch hands thing)

2. He told Wes to use his reach and to push the action (good advice) wes gassed out tho' date=' and i still think we should have seen a round 3 but whatever.

3. The fight picks are now out of rampages hands. Kimbo has no ground skill at all how could rampage train him to fight the moon on such short notice?

4. Demico was winning the fight and doing good until HE messed up and got caught in a bad submission.

6. Zak (weakest guy) got caught in a triangle well rampage was screaming your in a triangle !

and the final thing is who cares if he flipps out when he loses? he lost 7 fights and destroyed a door then felt bad and said himself he prob looked dumb.

so shut up about rampage he isnt a coach never said he was and he really isnt doing a bad job.[/quote']

I will forward this enraged letter to rashad evans

2. He told Wes to use his reach and to push the action (good advice) wes gassed out tho' date=' and i still think we should have seen a round 3 but whatever.

so shut up about rampage he isnt a coach never said he was and he really isnt doing a bad job.[/quote']

I agree. Rampage is the man:)

i dont think hes doing an overly bad job but u just look at how he is in this season to how he was in season 7 and it does look like he isnt trying n caring all that much thats my only issue.i know he has different assistant coaches this time but yeh it just seems he isnt into it.

Have you watched the show?

I've watched the show and alot of it is editing. Rampage still talks alot and so does Rashad. I really don't think that Rashad is a good coach but he brought good coaches with him who are basically picking all of the fights and picked his team for him. It's not like they do it all by themselves.

Rampage doesn't coach his team, abandons his fighters, calls them quitters, and spends his days grabbing another dudes "t*tties".

Bottomline: Rampage started off bad and got worse.

His one big solution was to dumb down his coaches tactical advice, the opposite of coaching. You just can't tell your fighters to do less.

His record till now was abysmal and credit goes to Marcus Jones for being a stable mature individual who while open to coaching is unswerving in character and approach. BTW: the arm bar didn't happen because of Rampage's coaching.

Rampage = POS

I like Rampage but he admits that he isnt a coach and that he hates coaching people...he said he would never coach again after tuf with griffin...i wonder what dana did to make it happen....plus Rashad would destroy rampage in the octagon...hes too quick and technical...he wouldnt let rampage hit him..

rampage is funny and a class act when he fought ninja rua in pride he clearly lost the fight but won the decision and offered the prize to ninja.. ya ok he isnt a good coach and rashads making himself out to be a better guy by pointing out everones faults but cut rampage some slack hes a great fighter and a good dude and if given the chance would guaranteed knock rashads overly ****y **** out.. he isnt even close to being on rampages level.. go on with your bad self rampage

All these fighters are weak!!!!!!! I am a week behind on episoeds so i have seen big baby fight yet so idk about him but all the rest are lames and wont make it in the UFC...i will continue to watch the show just becuz i am sucha big fan but Rashad is out coaching and thats the only reason why his guys are winning ..its not because they are so much better.Rampage is the **** tho cant wait to see him back cu he wil be!

rampage is funny and a class act when he fought ninja rua in pride he clearly lost the fight but won the decision and offered the prize to ninja.. ya ok he isnt a good coach and rashads making himself out to be a better guy by pointing out everones faults but cut rampage some slack hes a great fighter and a good dude and if given the chance would guaranteed knock rashads overly ****y **** out.. he isnt even close to being on rampages level.. go on with your bad self rampage

you cant hate on Rashad tho i never really like the guy or hated him but found my self wanting the other guy to beat him but i do have more respect for him watching this show hes a good dude..i like how he put Mitrione in his place...lol he flexed on me?!? lol

Rampage doesn't coach his team' date=' abandons his fighters, calls them quitters, and spends his days grabbing another dudes "t*tties".

Bottomline: Rampage started off bad and got worse.

His one big solution was to dumb down his coaches tactical advice, the opposite of coaching. You just can't tell your fighters to do less.

His record till now was abysmal and credit goes to Marcus Jones for being a stable mature individual who while open to coaching is unswerving in character and approach. BTW: the arm bar didn't happen because of Rampage's coaching.

Rampage = POS[/quote']

Rashad, is that you?

haha yeah rampage is one of my favourite fights,

i have a thread about the ninja fight with a video.

Its the fighters who lost the fights, not Rampage. They're simply not good enough. Only Marcus and Kimbo have looked like they could do well for Team Rampage. Kimbo lost to the fat ****y guy, and Marcus is still going. So i dont blame Rampage when its down to the fighters to win fights. Its funny how you dont hear any of Rampages fighters saying he's a bad coach. If he is a bad coach, his team should let him know about. They're all grown up enough to let him know if they're not being trained properly. So stop using Rampage as an escape goat, when his fighters simply haven't been good enough.

Sorry dude, the proof is in the pudding. He is not a good coach, he does not respect his fighters, only Marcus because he won, and he is a terrible example for his students. Sorry the truth is the truth

Sorry dude' date=' the proof is in the pudding. He is not a good coach, he does not respect his fighters, only Marcus because he won, and he is a terrible example for his students. Sorry the truth is the truth[/quote']

see you dont know what your talking about, i know he might not be the best coach but as it has been said a million times he knows and admits that all the time. You see one hour of a week and think you know how good rampage is ? your an idiot.

ALL OF HIS FIGHTERS have said he wasnt the best coach but he was a good guy and told them what works for him and also told them everyones different and it my not work for them. the only time he has shown disrespect really was the demico fight and demico should have had that fight and when your losing to a guyy you hate and hes being ****y about it like rashad of course youll be upset.

dont blame rampage because dana offered him a ton of money because rampage brings ratings, rampage said he didnt wanna coach after his last TUF season so obviuosly dana did something crazy to get him back. Rampage is the most respectfull fighter i ever seen.

go look up the rampage ninja fight and youll see some true rampage.

I don't know if he is a good coach as far as helping train them, too little of footage to know for sure. The fact that none of his guys wanted to switch and train on Rashad's team shows that they at least have respect enough to not ditch him. I think Ramgapages biggest issue is how he acted towards the losses, this is where he needs to grow, he should of not taken the loss so personal, which he did, and it effected how he acted right after his fighter lost

I truly don't believe that either coach can be blamed or praised for any victory, its a short show, you either have it or you don't by the time you get there, any additional training is just that, additional. Can't blame either coach for the loss, Rampag'es first pick was a crappy one, but then again, I am sure either coach didn't have a big handle on any of the fighters at that time.

Editing sure likes to tell a story. I personally think Rashad comes off as much of a prick as Rampage.

The fact that none of his guys wanted to switch and train on Rashad's team shows that they at least have respect enough to not ditch him.

That's ridiculous, they were scared they would like traders if they had switched and that's the only reason they stood there like doofuses when Rashad asked them. If you could sit these guys down and offer them a time machine to go back pick their coach and do it all over none of them would choose Rampage.

To the OP

Rampage is a real piece of sh.it. Not just as a so called useless coach but as a member of the human race. He's less then thought out actions resulted in a car accident causing an innocent woman to loose her child. He doesn't have the guts to fight Rashad knowing it would end his career on a down note so he quits instead. He's not respected by anyone except for those that want to run around getting a book of autographs. I know you got yours, so let him be your role model and continue to suck up to him. Not a sole on this planet will miss him when the grim reaper comes a calling.

Sorry dude' date=' the proof is in the pudding. He is not a good coach, he does not respect his fighters, only Marcus because he won, and he is a terrible example for his students. Sorry the truth is the truth[/quote']

and what if his ONE fighter wins it all is he a great coach then?

you would have to say he is, i mean if you are gonna put sh!t on him when his fighters lose calling him a bad coach then if marcus wins the whole show, then i guess rampage is a great coach and better then rashad

I like Rampage but he admits that he isnt a coach and that he hates coaching people...he said he would never coach again after tuf with griffin...i wonder what dana did to make it happen....plus Rashad would destroy rampage in the octagon...hes too quick and technical...he wouldnt let rampage hit him..

Rashad would not let Rampage hit him? like a flawless victory? or like when Machida didn't let Rashad hit him? unless Rashad learns to throw knees like W. Silva or Soccer kicks like Shogun he isn't gonna destroy Rampage...

To the OP

Rampage is a real piece of sh.it. Not just as a so called useless coach but as a member of the human race. He's less then thought out actions resulted in a car accident causing an innocent woman to loose her child. He doesn't have the guts to fight Rashad knowing it would end his career on a down note so he quits instead. He's not respected by anyone except for those that want to run around getting a book of autographs. I know you got yours' date=' so let him be your role model and continue to suck up to him. Not a sole on this planet will miss him when the grim reaper comes a calling.[/quote']

Rampage is not a piece of ****, i don't expect you to be smart enough to know that in a so called "reality " show they have more than a 1000 footage and with the right editing they can even make jesus look bad !! an about the car accident well it is called an accident you know ... and LOOOOOOOOOOL about the part where he is scared to fight rashad are you ****ing serious man ?? are we talking about the same guy who fought more dangerous men in the past (wanderlei . liddel ( in his pride not this dancing piece of crap ), shogun ( when he was considered to be and he is still in my opinion the best 205 pound fighter in the world ), dan henderson ....

it was the fighter that lost the fight, true

but being a coach bears responsibilities - he may not like coaching, but he agreed to be the coach - and it is the coach's responsibility to prepare his fighter/team

one big reason Rampage took the role was money, he made more money doing the show than a fight (listen to one of Ortiz's interview - Ortiz said it)

I suppose the rant against Rampage is a bit tiresome, but hey, people have opinions and would like to vent ... and since we have a few more TUF upisodes, I'm pretty sure the rants will keep coming

People said that because he didn't go out to support his guys when they lost. They were all alone, soaking in their sorrow... That makes him a less-than-sufficient coach, bud.

UFCGod

Just because you still need Quinton "I Wish I was Like Rashad" Jackson's autograph' date=' doesn't mean you have to idolize him and defend his juvenile antics. When you grow up and reach puberty you'll realize that yes, he is a piece of sh it. Like Mike Tyson, he was (past tense) a great fighter. But like Tyson, a disgrace to his sport and the human race. Pity the man, don't worship him.[/quote']

Lines may have been crossed.

Really you think this show actually shows how rampage did well. He is an incredible ****. If it was up yo him he would fight everyone over everything. Give me a break. He sucks. I cant fight rashad cause im gonna be a movie star. I pity da fool who thinks i have to work for ****. I pity da fool who thinks i have any skill

Really you think this show actually shows how rampage did well. He has an incredible ****. If it was up yo I would undress him and get him in the full mount and start pounding Give me a break. ill suck him. I cant fight rashad cause im gonna be a movie star. I pity da fool who thinks rampage isnt cute . I pity da fool who thinks rampage doesnt look good in a tight tap out gear shirt

wtf ?:eek:

are we talking about the same guy who fought more dangerous men in the past (wanderlei . liddel ( in his pride not this dancing piece of crap )' date=' shogun ( when he was considered to be and he is still in my opinion the best 205 pound fighter in the world ), dan henderson ....[/quote']

Ummmm.... at what point did Hendo and Rampage fight. Must have missed that one....

Archived