Sign in to follow this  
shawnb-1

My Fail Thread Game

Kang.

136_Superbad__600_x_700.jpg

ok so if kang is the little person, who is the guy in tye dye shorts and leapard print thing with the vest beside him?

i don't know to many of you well enough to say who's who, so here's some pics and you guys lable them.

Funny-But-Stupid-People-Pictures-48-QDV55W2CCA.jpg

633534552589965675-godmustlovestupidpeoplehemadesomanyofthemdemotivator.jpg

crazy jamaican lady i this made me think of you but only cause you are the only female to post in the guns thread. LMAO

gun_control_demotivator.jpeg

i don't know to many of you well enough to say who's who' date=' so here's some pics and you guys lable them.

[img']http://www.gfxcomments.com/media/80/Funny-But-Stupid-People-Pictures-48-QDV55W2CCA.jpg[/img]

633534552589965675-godmustlovestupidpeoplehemadesomanyofthemdemotivator.jpg

crazy jamaican lady i this made me think of you but only cause you are the only female to post in the guns thread. LMAO

gun_control_demotivator.jpeg

who edited this? least of edited the ones that didn't have a name to go with it.

Plz shoot me now... Not Maradona' date=' plz not him....[/quote']

Mate, he did get you to the world cup finals, and his post match comments to the media were genius (I would repeat them here, but the swear filter would explode)

Mate' date=' he did get you to the world cup finals, and his post match comments to the media were genius (I would repeat them here, but the swear filter would explode)[/quote']

Great football player but as a coach and overall person he is as stupid as you can get.

Hahaha' date=' LMAO! :D[/quote']

Yeah, you keep on laughing, karma is a *****, just wait and see :P

Great football player but as a coach and overall person he is as stupid as you can get.

I'm a bitter Brit so will never forgive him for the Hand Of God incident whilst at the same time ignoring the fact that he also scored one of the greatest goals ever in the same game, and made our defence look like they'd mislaid their mobility scooters!

Fedorp4pking

15_Florida_fan_who_really_likes_Tebow.png

wow thats like 110% ghey redneck

cop up front is exodus ^^.

b5a4e7cb89120b37781c133e920a4f76.jpg

not necessarily wrong to not have your finger on the trigger, but it should be straight somewhere around the guard.