Sign in to follow this  
AngeloXenakis

If Randy Loses......

Well I honestly can't call this fight really, just because how in the dark we are about where Brandon Vera really is as far as skill goes, and in the dark about how Randy will do in Light Heavy Weight now...

but if Randy loses, and Chuck decides to come back..

why not Chuck and Randy 4!?!?

haha.

Probably won't happen but I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Well I honestly can't call this fight really' date=' just because how in the dark we are about where Brandon Vera really is as far as skill goes, and in the dark about how Randy will do in Light Heavy Weight now...

but if Randy loses, and Chuck decides to come back..

why not Chuck and Randy 4!?!?

haha.

Probably won't happen but I wouldn't mind seeing it again.[/quote']

And we shall call it Battle of the dinosaurs

Chuck Cukoo Liddel vs Randy The Fossil Couture

Randy The Fossil Couture

Rofl, love it!

But realy, i'd like to see him retire. Maybe steal Mike Goldberg's job every other event and announce, or be a 3rd announcer... somewhere he can share his wisdom with us and still be around.

i think i speak for everyone when i say i want him to still be a part of the UFC when he stops fighting.

And we shall call it Battle of the dinosaurs

Chuck Cukoo Liddel vs Randy The Fossil Couture

Perfect nickname heh. It would be worse for vera if he lost because if Randy loses everyone will be like "oh its just old randy he puts up a good fight win or lose hes our american hero." Do phillipino people watch and know who brandon vera? I only just found out recently he was phillipino I didnt realise they could be so tall

Perfect nickname heh. It would be worse for vera if he lost because if Randy loses everyone will be like "oh its just old randy he puts up a good fight win or lose hes our american hero." Do phillipino people watch and know who brandon vera? I only just found out recently he was phillipino I didnt realise they could be so tall

thats really messed up to say that about phillipinos... u must be one of those redneck sister lovers..... dam can i say hypocrite???

chuck isnt coming back. dana won't let him fight anymore because he doesnt want to see him tarnish his record and reputation.

Wrong, he's already coming back. I hear rumors that he's gonna be in the middleweight too.

I'm calling this fight. Vera by decision. He's going to leg kick his way to victory.

Vera may win by decision, but he won't leg kick his way to victory....... ask Shogun.