Sign in to follow this  
FirstHero

Hardest punch you've seen

Linking fights isn't alloud here i think.

Hardest punch i've seen was when i was in secondary school, someonebusted into class to start a fight, pushd someone, got punched so hard it fractured their skull.... the guy who punched him turned out to be golden gloves boxer and #1 in hampshire at the time, got banned for 5 years from boxing there because of it...

In mma... i have to agree, Liddell smashing Mezger was huge, and i duno if you mean when tank hit that guy so hard he crumpled back on the cage? Also, it's not a punch, but in the reaaal early UFC's someone got kicked in the head so hard their teeth fell out across the ring.

Ahh' date=' I see what this topic is about, I misinterpreted. So, I think I win when I say any episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger"[/quote']

Not really because Bruce Lee punched the Texas Ranger harder. I winz

Hardest punch i've seen was when i was in secondary school' date=' someonebusted into class to start a fight, pushd someone, got punched so hard it fractured their skull.... the guy who punched him turned out to be golden gloves boxer and #1 in hampshire at the time, got banned for 5 years from boxing there because of it...

In mma... i have to agree, Liddell smashing Mezger was huge, and i duno if you mean when tank hit that guy so hard he crumpled back on the cage? Also, it's not a punch, but in the reaaal early UFC's someone got kicked in the head so hard their teeth fell out across the ring.[/quote']

i think it was david tua who lost his teeth, and yeah that guy that abbott ko'd. lidell smashed mezger. also i dont know who it was against, but when krazy horse bennet hit that guy with that savage right in pride, that 1 was nasty.

Oh, seriously here, I don't remember what card it was on, I thought it was 91 (Brock/Randy), but someone timed a perfect uppercut from hell. I remember he took a good full step into it too. Anyone know who/what I'm talking about

Edit, it was 91, and it was Jeremy Stephens, I thought it was this fight, but I also thought the fight was on the main card, which this one wasn't.

Oh' date=' seriously here, I don't remember what card it was on, I thought it was 91 (Brock/Randy), but someone timed a perfect uppercut from hell. I remember he took a good full step into it too. Anyone know who/what I'm talking about[/quote']

rafael dos anjos i think and jeremy stephens, that one was brutal, snot flying everywhere,

i think it was david tua who lost his teeth' date=' and yeah that guy that abbott ko'd. lidell smashed mezger. also i dont know who it was against, but when krazy horse bennet hit that guy with that savage right in pride, that 1 was nasty.[/quote']

I believe you're referring to Maeda in Pride.

on a episode of TUF it was tryouts and matthew riddle almost killed this guy

I remember that. The guy was called Dan Simmler and he just laid on the mat moaning, not realising he had just been knocked clean out and dislocated his jaw. Everbody looked really concerned for the guy, but Riddle was completely oblivious. I remember him telling Herb Dean that that was his first KO victory.

On dragonballz some kid got punched thruough a mountain and his body dragged for like 10 miles before launching into outerspace.

made me laugh hysterically

In the lesnar vs herring fight he didn't knock him out but the very first punch knocked him clear across the cage breaking his orbital bone.

Hardest punch i've seen was when i was in secondary school' date=' someonebusted into class to start a fight, pushd someone, got punched so hard it fractured their skull.... the guy who punched him turned out to be golden gloves boxer and #1 in hampshire at the time, got banned for 5 years from boxing there because of it...

In mma... i have to agree, Liddell smashing Mezger was huge, and i duno if you mean when tank hit that guy so hard he crumpled back on the cage? Also, it's not a punch, but in the reaaal early UFC's someone got kicked in the head so hard their teeth fell out across the ring.[/quote']

I've got a school one too. One day a kid was sitting behind me and my friend and he kept poking my friend in the back and taking the piss out of him. So all of a sudden after it going on for a prolonged period of time my friend turns around socks the kid in the eye and blood starts shooting out of his eye! It was nasty. Turns out he had broken his eye socket. I never knew my friend had it in him!

p4p:

Jeremy Stephens at LW landed a vicious uppercut on dos Anjos.

Overall:

Former HW Boxing Champ Ray Mercer lands an overhand right, Big Timmy was out on his feet.

Frazier/Foreman one (Down Goes Farzier! Down Goes Frazier).

Fraziers feet were literally getting being lifted off the mat.

Foreman/Ron Lyle was also brutal and not as one-sided.

I don't think anyone has ever hit any harder than George Forman.

Frazier/Foreman one (Down Goes Farzier! Down Goes Frazier).

Fraziers feet were literally getting being lifted off the mat.

Foreman/Ron Lyle was also brutal and not as one-sided.

I don't think anyone has ever hit any harder than George Forman.

Your right about that. He's the guy that knocks the fat out of whatever it is you cook on his grill!!!

On dragonballz some kid got punched thruough a mountain and his body dragged for like 10 miles before launching into outerspace.

lol...vicious...is he ok?

The one that just happened on 105 like 2 hours ago.

Andre Winner vs. Rafeal Delgado.

Sickening shot.

Rafael? His name is Rolando ..

But anyways .. Pretty much anything that happened between Agent Smith and Neo (from The Matrix).

whoa you seen that too....

Lyoto's KO of Rashad's 1 of the nastiest that sticks in the back of my mind so definitley that 1!

i agree... whats makes it even better is that rashad was saying "you hit like a bit..ch" right before the lights went out.

well it still didn't knock herring out... so whats that say.

That's just how lit lands, not the force. (Well ok, both, how it lands and the force)

Lesnar's monster punch knocked him down with just the force.

Most dudes can't make a man fall without knocking them unconsious which is more a factor of how it turns the head quickly. Hence "the button" being the jaw because it gives the best leverage to spin or jar the head quickly to the side for a horizontal punch or up for an upper cut.

Lesnar's punch landed higher, around the cheek bone/ eye, driving Heath's head more backward and down, but was such a monster punch it knocked him off his feet WHILE CONSCIOUS! That's one F-ing monster punch. Knocked him over like he was a litte chess piece.

If Lesnar's punch had landed on his chin so it turned Heath's head quickly, Heath might still be KTFO.