Sign in to follow this  
shawnb-1

2012 Like it?

don't wanna see it the whole end of the world stuff is stupid. Unless it was actually a good movie other than that part of the plot. Was it actually a good show?

don't wanna see it the whole end of the world stuff is stupid. Unless it was actually a good movie other than that part of the plot. Was it actually a good show?

I don't believe in the end of the world at all. I am interested in the scientific theories, though. I find that just interesting thought. As far as the movie goes.....EPIC AWESOMENESS!!

It was a thrill ride from beginning to end for me. Visually stunning. I've seen disaster movies before, but this was done on a scope that made Independence Day look like a brush fire.

I don't believe in the end of the world at all. I am interested in the scientific theories' date=' though. I find that just interesting thought. As far as the movie goes.....EPIC AWESOMENESS!!

It was a thrill ride from beginning to end for me. Visually stunning. I've seen disaster movies before, but this was done on a scope that made Independence Day look like a brush fire.[/quote']

Nice might go see it and yeah i researched 2012 theories none have scientific evidence.

Nice might go see it and yeah i researched 2012 theories none have scientific evidence.

dude its wild

its a disaster movie, take it for that. don't look for heavy meaning, just go be entertained.

dude its wild

its a disaster movie' date=' take it for that. don't look for heavy meaning, just go be entertained.[/quote']

Yea I thought it was awesome. Great cinemas and the graphics were great. The end of the world never looked so great lol.

But my girlfriend didn't think it was so great. But she is crazy.:confused:

Yea I thought it was awesome. Great cinemas and the graphics were great. The end of the world never looked so great lol.

But my girlfriend didn't think it was so great. But she is crazy.:confused:

my wife and kid both loved it, the wife actually wanted to see it more than i did

my wife and kid both loved it' date=' the wife actually wanted to see it more than i did[/quote']

Lucky you. My girl was complaining the whole time. I didn't listen to her though lol.

Great movie.

Lucky you. My girl was complaining the whole time. I didn't listen to her though lol.

Great movie.

sorry friend, but i've got you beat, my wife got bored and wanted to leave in the middle of a PEARL JAM CONCERT!

sorry friend' date=' but i've got you beat, my wife got bored and wanted to leave in the middle of a PEARL JAM CONCERT![/quote']

You are kidding me!

What is wrong with people. I would kill for Pearl Jam tickets!

Can't imagine anyone involved in preparing for the 2012 Olympics in London is too happy.

Everywhere you look, promotional posters are plastered up saying 2012 with a picture of a disaster area.:mad:

I just hate the premise of all these apocalyptic movies and things like Y2K. People just get off on thinking its going to be the end of the world.

you dont have to believe it.....

i liked superman but dont have to worry about a trio of kryptonians meesing things up down here right?

you dont have to believe it.....

i liked superman but dont have to worry about a trio of kryptonians meesing things up down here right?

No its not that I think you have to believe it to enjoy it. But you know their is a group of gullible morons who do believe it and take these sorts of things seriously. And you know some idiots are going to be in a home made bunker December 31,2011 waiting for midnight.

While you're discussing movies, can someone help me rather than me starting a pointless thread.

Is Paranormal Activity worth seeing on a big-screen, or would it be just as good on DVD?

No its not that I think you have to believe it to enjoy it. But you know their is a group of gullible morons who do believe it and take these sorts of things seriously. And you know some idiots are going to be in a home made bunker December 31' date='2011 waiting for midnight.[/quote']

lol, this is true.

some ppl just dont get that movies are just someone's imagination, and maybe, inspiried loosely by theories.

i'll say it slowly for the morons....stoooooories. like little red riding hood. no need to freak out people.

No its not that I think you have to believe it to enjoy it. But you know their is a group of gullible morons who do believe it and take these sorts of things seriously. And you know some idiots are going to be in a home made bunker December 31' date='2011 waiting for midnight.[/quote']

I think it's Dec 21st 2012,not that i'll be in a bunker...But if you're goin to call people morons at least have a clue why they are morons...by the way I don't buy the mayan thing either

I think it's Dec 21st 2012' date='not that i'll be in a bunker...But if you're goin to call people morons at least have a clue why they are morons...by the way I don't buy the mayan thing either[/quote']

shows you how much I actually cared to research the Mayan apocalypse doesn't it? That I don't really give a crap the day its supposed to take place merely that its when it hits 2012 according to the Mayan Calender. Again I don't care about it nor do I put much stalk into it.

shows you how much I actually cared to research the Mayan apocalypse doesn't it? That I don't really give a crap the day its supposed to take place merely that its when it hits 2012 according to the Mayan Calender. Again I don't care about it nor do I put much stalk into it.

oh no, the cute puppy dog calender I have ends in 34 days!!!!!! :eek:

oh no' date=' the cute puppy dog calender I have ends in 34 days!!!!!! :eek:[/quote']

You must give that Puppy Calendar a Viking funeral. Quick you have 34 days to build a boat, drench it in flammable substances, and learn to shoot a flaming arrow. Your going to be busy.

You must give that Puppy Calendar a Viking funeral. Quick you have 34 days to build a boat' date=' drench it in flammable substances, and learn to shoot a flaming arrow. Your going to be busy.[/quote']

im just gonna scribble a "1" before the 2009, give myself a bonus ten thousand years :P