Sign in to follow this  
zayah25

Marcus Jones

Does anyone else think Marcus Jones is going to own the remaining guys on the Ultimate Fighter? I think he has a good chance.

I agree

I've been pulling for him since the beginning,He is more surprisingly athletic and stronger than i expected and an all around great personality and to top it off he has shown hes just not going to be a standup fighter.

Seriously anybody else see that armbar coming?

As far as actual talent this season, I think he had the best display with the quickie armbar. But I still wonder wtf was up with his breakdowns earlier in the show, the sweat thing and whatnot.

The sweat thing is understandable. Although he does sweat more than anyone i know.. i have known people who have come close.. INfact my good buddy can lose 10 pounds of water weight during a workout without much hassle.

as far as his emotions.. I actually know a lot of guys who are emotional like that in athletics.. The problem with that is you ride n die by it.. if hes mad... you do not want to be infront of him.. but if something is bothering him.. it can really screw his game up...

The sweat thing is understandable. Although he does sweat more than anyone i know.. i have known people who have come close.. INfact my good buddy can lose 10 pounds of water weight during a workout without much hassle.

as far as his emotions.. I actually know a lot of guys who are emotional like that in athletics.. The problem with that is you ride n die by it.. if hes mad... you do not want to be infront of him.. but if something is bothering him.. it can really screw his game up...

He actually seemed to fight well "bothered" to me.. I am interested to know if he has that killer instinct while not upset at the other guy

I think Marcus is game no matter who is in front of him. I think his emotions stay at the cage door behind him, and he'll be able to focus on who's in front of him. And that armbar was super quick, I was astonished hahaha

Marcus Jones is a beast!!! i think he will win it;)

he gets KTFO in the semi final by shaub, he has shaub in the full mount to but couldnt do anything with it, but he did KTFO of t.itties though it was as brutal as the knock out he recieved from shaub

he gets KTFO in the semi final by shaub' date=' he has shaub in the full mount to but couldnt do anything with it, but he did KTFO of t.itties though it was as brutal as the knock out he recieved from shaub[/quote']

You must have a sad existance if it gives you a warm feeling when you clearly ruin it for someone who has not seen it. Get a life

he gets KTFO in the semi final by shaub' date=' he has shaub in the full mount to but couldnt do anything with it, but he did KTFO of t.itties though it was as brutal as the knock out he recieved from shaub[/quote']

You must have a sad existance if it gives you a warm feeling when you clearly ruin it for someone who has not seen it. Get a life

hasn't even aired yet, no way the bozo knows what happens. if he does somehow know, he should be given a ban for posting spoilers.

hasn't even aired yet' date=' no way the bozo knows what happens. if he does somehow know, he should be given a ban for posting spoilers.[/quote']

cant ban someone for posting spoilers.

the darril prediction is correct, not sure how he knows shaub won though.. if shaub knocks out marcus like marcus did darril then wow... poor marcus.

hasn't even aired yet' date=' no way the bozo knows what happens. if he does somehow know, he should be given a ban for posting spoilers.[/quote']

its aired over in australia

and yes i agree, i think he SHOULD get a ban for spoilers...especially of that calibur...dont ****in spoil semi finals u ****...

Ya dude, I didn't post this asking who won, I asked who agrees Marcus is a beast on the show. And since you ruined it, I still agree that Marcus will get a good camp and have many fights in the UFC and possibly fight for the title once he's gained a wealth of experience. He is extremly strong and athletic, but he still does need work with some really good coaches to hone his fighting skills, and then he'll be boss.

Dam this guy loves to fight. Needs to focus on standing but his ground game is fierce. No doubt he can man handle most of them easy. Look at him. LIke a black Lesnar hahah

as impressive of a specimen marcus is......he wont do well in the ufc. he has tough ground and pound but a good fighter can get away from it. and he has absolutely no stand up. and it apears as though he doesnt have much of a chin either......i like the guy, but some guys just arent fighters. and no he is nothing like a black brock. brock would destroy him within the first minute no question.

btw, i cant believe how long they let marcus get beat on after he was out. he took at least 6 heavy bombs after he was completely out. i feel bad for the guy and cant help but wonder what the ref was waiting for.

I would have liked to see Marcus not give up so easily and his post fight comments aren't exactly indicative of someone who wants to train and get better. If he honestly just didn't give up that shot that put him down has him in a new title, worse chin for most lbs lol

hahahaahhahaaha Marcus is a Joke! go home big baby!

i would have dropped him right there if he in my face like he was with Mitrone hes a wimp cant even take a shot the big baby WIMP

easy to say sitting behind a keyboard and monitor tuff guys.

i would have dropped him right there if he in my face like he was with Mitrone hes a wimp cant even take a shot the big baby WIMP

hahahaahhahaaha Marcus is a Joke! go home big baby!

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ funny

I thought Marcus was going to be a liability in the stand up sooner or later. Anyone who comes straight ahead with his arms extended out is just waiting for a nice uppercut or overhand to floor him. I thing Mitrione should take confidence (even with as little heart as he has) in having seen Jones' fights and realize the guy absolutely refuses to keep his chin down, has no head movement and therefore cant avoid a punch to save his life. Mitiione needs to work tirelessly on his submission defnse in preparation for this fight.

I don't think Mitrione stands a chance. Yeah, he stand up is a lot better than Marcus', but I think Marcus will just get in his face and dominate him, take him to the ground quick. Mitrione is good fighter, but obviously not a thinker.

Marcus displayed great potential (and ease) to GET people to the ground, but once he got them there, it seemed like one of two things happened:

1) He was there with somebody who just didn't know how to be on the ground (and won)

2) He was there with somebody who DID and never capitalized on it

In his fight with Schaub I was amazed at how LITTLE he did during the entire ground exchange. He kept trying to focus on his cute little kama-sutra style "leg goes over the top and I punch you around the back of it" move.