Sign in to follow this  
yanks_27

108 bang or bust

It was Ok...Wasnt great. I know everyone is going to go Oh but all those finishes. That is when I go man alot of those fights were pretty one sided. It had its moments. I enjoyed the main event. I thought rashad put on a good performance and I dont even like the guy. Semtax's KO was killer. JDS KO was awesome. Jim Miller and Sam Stout both looked great. I guess it just didnt have the OMG exciting factor like most of them do. No Complaints really.

It was Ok...Wasnt great. I know everyone is going to go Oh but all those finishes. That is when I go man alot of those fights were pretty one sided. It had its moments. I enjoyed the main event. I thought rashad put on a good performance and I dont even like the guy. Semtax's KO was killer. JDS KO was awesome. Jim Miller and Sam Stout both looked great. I guess it just didnt have the OMG exciting factor like most of them do. No Complaints really.

+1

+2

BUST.... although some of the earlier fights were good.... dos santos ko was nice, daley's ko was nice, and cole millers sub was nice.... The main even however was just the fight i'd expect from a peice of trash like evans.

There is this same question every event. I have the same answer every event. I have never seen a boring fight or event. If you are a fan of the sport, how does this question even come up?

I thought there were some great fights. Cole's submission was sick!

Forgot about that...That was a sick inverted triangle. The fact that it was on Dan Lauzon made it that much better. I was rooting for Upgrade bc he is the hometown boy but man Cole Miller came and conquered.

There is this same question every event. I have the same answer every event. I have never seen a boring fight or event. If you are a fan of the sport' date=' how does this question even come up?[/quote']

You are lucky. That means you didnt watch fights like

Sylvia vs Arlovski 3

Sylvia vs Monson

Silva vs Leites

to name a few.

yeah most all of the fight that i thought it's gonna be war from both side end with one punch from one side like Dustin Hazelett vs. Paul Daley ,,

Junior dos Santos vs. Gilbert Yvel

but it was good fights nice cards

I thought this card was good. 7/10 kinda good.

Enjoyed every fight, as always... Cheered like i was at a football game when Daley KO'd Hazelett :D all i can say is i'm SO happy i bet €20 on that with my Brother.

Don't care much for all the arguing about Silva v Evans, wont bother getting into that... But i did realy enjoy it and i think i can say i was right in what i thought Rashad would do, was surprised he'd be so dominant though... Thiago in the 3rd round went up alot in my books, that was quite awesome sticking his head out and cheering the fans :P I will comment on people QQ'ing about judges decision.... lame excuse :|

Ps don't dis the Silva v Leites fight, it was pretty cool seeing Anderson show creative striking like that.

yeah most all of the fight that i thought it's gonna be war from both side end with one punch from one side like Dustin Hazelett vs. Paul Daley ' date=',

Junior dos Santos vs. Gilbert Yvel

but it was good fights nice cards[/quote']

it was a good event dont listen to what blacksanta says

it was a good event dont listen to what blacksanta says

You obviously didnt even read what I said. You act like im trashing the card. You should probably go and take a look at what I wrote...It might benifit your arguement.

Just wondering what everybody thought of the fights tonight. was it a good pay per view or should it have been a spike broadcast.

I didnt really care I saw it for free on the net.......

I paid my $50 again..as I have every event for the last 4 years.

The Lauzon Vs Stout fight for me was incredible & defined how it should Look when two Men with heart step in the octagon at the same time.

Awesome fight and Rashad fought well' date=' people just hate him and want to talk smack about him. He dominated the whole fight except for 20 seconds.[/quote']

He dominated the fight except for the entire 3rd round when Thiago was show boating sticking his chin out for Rashad to hit but Rashad did his gameplan and it worked.

I paid my $50 again..as I have every event for the last 4 years.

The Lauzon Vs Stout fight for me was incredible & defined how it should Look when two Men with heart step in the octagon at the same time.

They both definately have heart but only 1 man fought that fight really. Well 2 men fought the fight in the beginning...then it was just sam stout who was fighting....which is disappointing bc JLau is the hometown boy...i was rooting for the Lauzons.

it was pretty good

silva got me a little pissed off not being able to finish tho

daley and ellenberger stopped the fights as expected

jds ploughs on

bit dissappointed with joe lauzon