Sign in to follow this  
tapthefxckout

so let's say you break up with your girlfriend...

because she turns tricks on the corner and you found out about it. you confront her and she cries about how it was a mistake and to give her another chance. obviously this ain't happening because she has already used up her other chance. you finally had enough and you tell her goodbye. you haven't talked to her at all for a few days and have no intention of doing so even though it's still a little hard that it's over.

then the plot thickens. your browsing through your computer and come across an old folder you completely forgot about. inside is littered with let's say about 50+ pictures of the very naughty little lady.

ok scenario over. what should i do with these? she's a little cutie for sure so i know they would be in demand locally. i just don't know. anyone got any ideas?

because she turns tricks on the corner and you found out about it. you confront her and she cries about how it was a mistake and to give her another chance. obviously this ain't happening because she has already used up her other chance. you finally had enough and you tell her goodbye. you haven't talked to her at all for a few days and have no intention of doing so even though it's still a little hard that it's over.

then the plot thickens. your browsing through your computer and come across an old folder you completely forgot about. inside is littered with let's say about 50+ pictures of the very naughty little lady.

ok scenario over. what should i do with these? she's a little cutie for sure so i know they would be in demand locally. i just don't know. anyone got any ideas?

When I was in high school, something similar happened to a guy that studied there too.

He printed them and posted them at the school entrance. It was really awesome.

... put your lawyer on retainer/stand-by, & pray the babes father is internet-impaired ..

... just telling her you are going to do it will keep her awake & on the internet looking 24/7 .. :eek:

Just be a man and kill her cat dude. JK, but there might be a law against you posting said pictures, I'm not sure. You should send me some of these and I will assess what should be done from there.

i wouldn't post them on the net but you should prob keep hold of them

yeah i was thinking something along the lines of this. if i put them up i wouldn't have control of them anymore. and if it got into the wrong hands i could be in some serious trouble.

yeah i was thinking something along the lines of this. if i put them up i wouldn't have control of them anymore. and if it got into the wrong hands i could be in some serious trouble.

They will be safe in my hands, believe that. :)

send them someone you don't know personally, for example me, then let them post them and make sure she sees them on the net. Hackers get in PC's and steal this kind of stuff all the time. I seen on a website a while ago one of those "priceless" pics. said something like "diamond ring: $2,500 5 yrs of my life: $10,000 find you on top of my roomate: save $10,000 on wedding, you forgetting i had these naked pics of you: priceless" then of course had all the naked pics in the background of the photo.

oh wait i'm so stupid i completely forgot. we uploaded pics a while ago on one of those "social gathering" sites. we deleted the account but we put a lot of pics up so a lot of people had access to them.

first of all...get tested for STDs...

second of all...let her know you have them, and if she ever crosses you again, tell her you will release them...(which you should NEVER do because of the immaturity level and also the legal risks).

But the threat alone should keep her in-line.

This is the best route, I think, but don't release them. If you do, then you'd be no different than her because you both would have violated each other's trust.

A good threat should prevent any baby mama drama, though. :)

such difficult decisions indeed. good idea though on the testing. with so much going on i didn't even think of that yet. i don't know what threating her with them would really do though. maybe i'll just delete them. i got to show some at least some of my buddies. too many decisions.

just dont delete them, you dont have to post them or anything but its always nice to have those pics of an ex.

im pretty sure if she is turning tricks, this hore is not gunna mind u putting them on the net at all. if u threten her she will prolly be like, well u can check some more out "here". the only thing u could do would be send them to her next victim, or her family. or u could just forget about the hore

You're supposed to embolden the ALWAYS and center it.:cool:

i asked you a question over in the football thread, regarding it, did you see it? oh, and i copied and pasted it the same way you had it in the PM.

Don't just delete them, dude she possibly gave you std or worse aids, cause of her streetwalking, you need to get some kind vindication from this and it seems the best way to do that is with these pictures.

Whoa man, you found out your old lady is turning tricks on the corner?! That's crazy dude, never heard of that happening to any man I've ever known!

The first call is the STD clinic and then I'd keep the pics and say nothing. If you delete them you may really regret that one day. I'd save them on a disc or a memory stick or something and then take them off your PC but you've still got em if you ever need em.

Yeah, yeah...morally that may be questionable but turning tricks then going home to a trusting partner?! The moral issues in that aren't worth talking about! I think you did well to remain out of jail for not strangling the beeatch when you found out!

yeah she'll probably try hooking up with someone i know just to get back at me. i need to just let it go probably. maybe i'll just wait and the perfect opportunity will arise.

Man, I'd be sure to let everyone know what her after dark activities have been, any man in his right mind aint gonna hook up with that!

Just be a man and kill her cat dude. JK' date=' but there might be a law against you posting said pictures, I'm not sure. You should send me some of these and I will assess what should be done from there.[/quote']

I concur; or you could pass them along to me - I am legally trained, and offer a confidential service. My office:

Somnambulist, Shyster & Swinger (Solicitors & Drain Engineers)

Salubrious Chambers,

Round back,

Big Ken's Breakers Yard.

Company motto: We aren't the best, we're the cheapest.

i asked you a question over in the football thread' date=' regarding it, did you see it? oh, and i copied and pasted it the same way you had it in the PM.

Don't just delete them, dude she possibly gave you std or worse aids, cause of her streetwalking, you need to get some kind vindication from this and it seems the best way to do that is with these pictures.[/quote']O I haven't seen it yet.

haha alright well she has no idea. well at least that i still have them they were from almost a year ago so.

the only thing i'm worried about here is getting into some legal battles.

Send them too me and I'll tell you what to do with them................

haha alright well she has no idea. well at least that i still have them they were from almost a year ago so.

the only thing i'm worried about here is getting into some legal battles.

What is your motive here? To humilate her because she hurt you and you love her? DO you seek revenge? What?

Do you at least give her a jelly donut before you kicked her out?

For those who don't know what a "Jelly donut" is, it is when you give a chick a facial then punch her in the nose causing her to bleed. The end results in what looks like a Jelly Donut.

I'm almost positive there is no legal charges that can be pressed against you as long as she is of age.

I have naked pics of almost all of my ex's, and I have hung on to all of them.

No reason to get rid of them.

But I've given out many pics of the girls who screwed me over to my boys.;)

Do you at least give her a jelly donut before you kicked her out?

For those who don't know what a "Jelly donut" is' date=' it is when you give a chick a facial then punch her in the nose causing her to bleed. The end results in what looks like a Jelly Donut.[/quote']

damn i forgot to punch her in the nose. i guess i just gave her the glazed donut. i got pics of that too :)