Sign in to follow this  
Tjinjatu

BJJ in bed with the GF...

Ok does anyone else do this?

You know when you're lying on your back and you've got your GF/BF kinda on your side using your chest as a pillow and they have one leg over your hip/leg, i find myself locking my legs around hers the essencially be in half guard.

And i dont even think about its just like a reflex.....

Or when hugging i tend it always get underhooks or over-under....

Is it just me???

lol all the time i when im messing with my gf ill get her in different subs. i of course dont actually apply preasure but when i get her in one ill say "name this submission if you wish to be released from its deadly grasp" lmao. ive been teaching her alot about mma and this actually seems pretty usefull. when she calls me a nerd and then says "americana"....i know my job has been done well lol.

When we have s*x I put my GF in a triangle choke. Now she is looking straight at it & no excuses.

HAHAHAHA GOLD!!!!

Only problem with wrestling with the GF is no matter how much bigger and stronger you are, you always cry like a little girl when she grabs your b a l l s and goes SQUEEEEEEZE!!!

yeah' date=' i kinda noticed that if me and my gf are doing it missionary, [b']and i get bored[/b], i find myself attempting to pass her gaurd lol.

Well that just sucks.

Hopefully you don't go in like Aoki and break one of her limbs. Good luck though.

I Craked up @ this!

this thread was done awhile ago and it had some funny stuff. I think its called "You know if you have an MMA problem" or something like that.

You know when you're lying on your back and you've got your GF/BF kinda on your side using your chest as a pillow and they have one leg over your hip/leg' date=' i find myself locking my legs around hers the essencially be in half guard.

Is it just me???[/quote']

LMAO...awesome man, awesome! I never thought about it before but you know I will now!!

Nice work fella!

You know when you're lying on your back and you've got your GF/BF kinda on your side using your chest as a pillow and they have one leg over your hip/leg' date=' i find myself locking my legs around hers the essencially be in half guard.

Is it just me???[/quote']

lol :)

what i would recommend is to first lock her in a triangle. eventually you work your way into full mount, and if she tries to buck and roll, just take her back and sink in the rear naked

of course you don't have to or anything, but at some point in between those transitions, i would first recommend applying the rubberguard