Sign in to follow this  
claycavemanguida

rashad vs rampage.

rampage is going to tear his head clean off.

Rampage lost his belt to Griffin via decision... Evans destroyed Griffin....How can you be so sure Rampage isnt gonna be the one left laying in the cage????????

evans for the win. the way he controlled the fight against Silva was very impressive. plus Rampage has been out for quite a while now. If he had a warm up fight against someone towards the top of the laddrer and beat them i would feel more comfortable in choosing him

This fight will show people the difference between a natural athlete who is still learning how to fight and a natural fighter, especially since he went out of his way to piss Rampage off.

Rashad is a gifted athlete who has come a good way in learning to fight as a skill, but Rampage is a natural born killer. He is stronger, is a far better and more powerful striker, and has equal wrestling. Add the hate factor to it and I can't see it ending any way but badly for "Sugar"

Rampage lost his belt to Griffin via decision... Evans destroyed Griffin....How can you be so sure Rampage isnt gonna be the one left laying in the cage????????

brock was beatin the crap out of mir in their first fight and lost via submission and beat him the 2nd via TKO..The results are not always gonna be the same..I think rampage has the edge of this fight because he has fought more skilled guys than rashad..he has pretty much fought almost all of the top competition at one time or another..

For some reason this fight just doesnt excite me anymore. Ever since Rampage did his whole acting thing and skipped out on their fight, the hype just isnt their anymore. As far as who wins.. No idea.

For some reason this fight just doesnt excite me anymore. Ever since Rampage did his whole acting thing and skipped out on their fight' date=' the hype just isnt their anymore. As far as who wins.. No idea.[/quote']

The kind of disdain they displayed for each other on TUF just doesn't go away, and will make this fight of the year when it happens.

I'm really tired of people chaining fights like this. It doesn't make a sh!t of difference that fighter A lost to fighter B and fighter C owned fighter B so he is going to own fighter A as well. Fighters have off nights like anyone else and they rarely ever go into the ring 100% (except for Tito on his last fight :D). Your head and body cannot be in the game 100% all of the time.

It could go either way but I would really like to see Evans get Hendo'ed by Rampage.

The kind of disdain they displayed for each other on TUF just doesn't go away' date=' and will make this fight of the year when it happens.[/quote']

I agree with you, but for me personally, the waiting for this fight is what kills me.

I'm really tired of people chaining fights like this. It doesn't make a sh!t of difference that fighter A lost to fighter B and fighter C owned fighter B so he is going to own fighter A as well. Fighters have off nights like anyone else and they rarely ever go into the ring 100% (except for Tito on his last fight :D). Your head and body cannot be in the game 100% all of the time.

It could go either way but I would really like to see Evans get Hendo'ed by Rampage.

totally agree with the chaining fights bit. As for the result I still think Rashad has got the edge

i honestly think this fight would go to a decision

Me too, Rashad will crank out a decision win by hugging Rampage. There is no way this fight is going to live to the hype.