Sign in to follow this  
TapUout1

My God Diego was F'n HAMMERED!

I bet most fighters dont drink too much due to their grueling training schedule. So when they show up at something like the MMA Awards and it's probably open bar they end up gettin tanked. What did he call his mom again?

Posted by pongchmp

kinda bad quality but u can see it there

Seeing that in HD on a real television made it all the better. Seriously Diego has a huge chance to catch on with this whole YES thing. Like Sanchez is to YES as Rampage is to the dog howl and as W. Silva is to the crazy hand gesture (details ftw!). I dig it.

LOL i just caught it on a late night replay where i live. HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Rashaad lookes embarrassed for diego tugging on him to shut up. lol as dan henderson just stands back and laughs. my lungs hurt from laughing so hard. to me its like seeing your teacher drunk at a bar. i guess i was just shocked

LOL i just caught it on a late night replay where i live. HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Rashaad lookes embarrassed for diego tugging on him to shut up. lol as dan henderson just stands back and laughs. my lungs hurt from laughing so hard. to me its like seeing your teacher drunk at a bar. i guess i was just shocked

Yeah Rashad was about tackle him for his own good.

I bet most fighters dont drink too much due to their grueling training schedule. So when they show up at something like the MMA Awards and it's probably open bar they end up gettin tanked. What did he call his mom again?

You have a link to this? If so PM it.

Thanks for that LMAO! Good find i'm gonna throw the link up top too. Thats funny shyt.

He is a Fedor fan that is good. Man, his image is already somewhat entertaining, but he has really done it now. I also noticed his whole demeanor changed when she brought Penn's name into the equation. I saw fear in his eyes, I have never seen that in him before. I actually picked Him to upset Penn, Penn gave him a beating though.

Thanks for the link pongchmp

He is a Fedor fan that is good. Man' date=' his image is already somewhat entertaining, but he has really done it now. I also noticed his whole demeanor changed when she brought Penn's name into the equation. I saw fear in his eyes, I have never seen that in him before. I actually picked Him to upset Penn, Penn gave him a beating though.

Thanks for the link pongchmp[/quote']

Yeah I thought Diego would do better than what he did that night but I guess screaming Yes! will only get you so far.

np guys

i thought it was real funny the whole part he was saying about florian

and i definetly think if him and penn fight again penn owns his mind now and that could have been diegos strongest asset

He is a Fedor fan that is good. Man' date=' his image is already somewhat entertaining, but he has really done it now. I also noticed his whole demeanor changed when she brought Penn's name into the equation. I saw fear in his eyes, I have never seen that in him before. I actually picked Him to upset Penn, Penn gave him a beating though.

Thanks for the link pongchmp[/quote']

Yeah it was nice to hear Fedors name once tonight at the world mma awards lol.

you guys think that is the definition of hammered?..

Id say he was just tipsy, its not like Diego never says stupid things either way lol. He's a funny guy.

I was like was he drunk or did BJ hit him that hard?

Yeah he was sportin a nice little scar on his head' date=' maybe he was punch drunk lol.[/quote']

sad thing is i bet you both thought these recycled lines from 2 weeks ago were funny when you were typing them

People shouldn't be laughing.

Maybe he's not drunk. Maybe he suffered some brain damage against Penn and is punch drunk.

sad thing is i bet you both thought these recycled lines from 2 weeks ago were funny when you were typing them

I thought Diego was gonna get drunk at the mma awards two weeks ago and thought of that????? Are you drunk? lol.